Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ~~Hey Joe... Just retire!!!~~

Can't stand him anymore... Been waiting years to see him make his legit mark... Waiting for the fights he talks about... Getting let down... Watching him fight tomato can after tomato can(mix some decent fighters in there too) Lacy was great but what now? Now he's fighting Kessler... No... Roy Jones... No... Hopkins... No... JT... No... He's retiring... No...

Dude, just fucking retire so this broken record can stop and I can stop being forced to hear about your antics on this forum. Its like that fly that you cant seem to stop buzzing next to your ear... It pisses you off so much you almost punch yourself in the side of the head to kill it.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~~Hey Joe... Just retire!!!~~

I'm starting to agree. All the talk about Joe being Britain's best pisses me off because I don't think he has ever legitimately chased the big fights. Warren's offer of $3m and an American referee to fight Joe in England was a joke. When Warren is making offers like that on his behalf you can't help feeling it's being done just to say "well, you can't say I didn't try and get a big fight." Joe has to stop taking the sure thing and take the risk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by "PRIDE OF BOSTON"
    Can't stand him anymore... Been waiting years to see him make his legit mark... Waiting for the fights he talks about... Getting let down... Watching him fight tomato can after tomato can(mix some decent fighters in there too) Lacy was great but what now? Now he's fighting Kessler... No... Roy Jones... No... Hopkins... No... JT... No... He's retiring... No...

Dude, just fucking retire so this broken record can stop and I can stop being forced to hear about your antics on this forum. Its like that fly that you cant seem to stop buzzing next to your ear... It pisses you off so much you almost punch yourself in the side of the head to kill it.
    Agreed and cc'd!
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn
    I'm starting to agree. All the talk about Joe being Britain's best pisses me off because I don't think he has ever legitimately chased the big fights. Warren's offer of $3m and an American referee to fight Joe in England was a joke. When Warren is making offers like that on his behalf you can't help feeling it's being done just to say "well, you can't say I didn't try and get a big fight." Joe has to stop taking the sure thing and take the risk.
    CC cuz I thought he was Brit's best... I think I'll give the nod to hatton. You're absolutly right when you talk about the deal making... "I tried to make the fight but it fell through" Cuz marquee fighters don't fight for peanuts, Frank... He isn't stupid but HE THINKS WE ARE!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_BHB

Agreed and cc'd!
    Get ya in 24... Looks like I already CC'd ya today
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC cuz I thought he was Brit's best... I think I'll give the nod to hatton cuz your absolutly right when you talk about the deal making... "I tried to make the fight but it fell through" Cuz marqee fighters don't fight dor peanuts, Frank... He isn't stupid but HE THINKS WE ARE!
    I didn't point out that terrible offer was to Jermain Taylor, who can earn more than that to fight in America. Hatton is Britain's best, at least when he says he wants the big fights he actually tries to make a deal. Warren also says it makes no sense for Joe to be leaving Wales after he pulled in a crowd of 35,000 people in Wales. He had a 13 fight undercard, I'm sure they weren't all there for Joe. He needs to stop threatening to go fight in America and actually live up to his word.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YES PLEASE RETIRE
    Wot a waste of a career fighting nobodies , like you say like him or loath him Ricky Hatton isnt afraid to fight guys who may beat him.
    RETIRE AND TAKE WARREN WITH YOU WE ARE SICK OF YOU BOTH WITH BOLD CLAIMS FOR FUTURE FIGHTS HEARD IT ALL BEFORE , Jermaine Taylor beat Hopkins so he isnt going to come to Wales to fight Calzaghe for a few million.
    If Joe wants the fight then take a lesser cut of the money and go to the States to fight him , but no he will BLAH BLAH BLAH and end up fighting my Grandmother or someone less dangerous if Warren has his way

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Warren even came up with an excuse for why Calzaghe won't fight Carl Froch.

I understand that Froch isn't big in America, but if Joe wants to make money and stay in the UK, people will want to watch that fight and he will make money in the process. The truth is Warren tried to insert a clause that if Froch wins, he gets an option on him. Frank is desperate to keep a name and clearly doesn't have as much faith in Calzaghe as he claims. I wish the arrogant s**t would f*ck off from boxing altogether.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Warren even came up with an excuse for why Calzaghe won't fight Carl Froch.

I understand that Froch isn't big in America, but if Joe wants to make money and stay in the UK, people will want to watch that fight and he will make money in the process. The truth is Warren tried to insert a clause that if Froch wins, he gets an option on him. Frank is desperate to keep a name and clearly doesn't have as much faith in Calzaghe as he claims. I wish the arrogant s**t would f*ck off from boxing altogether.
    YES AGREED

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_BHB

Agreed and cc'd!
    Get ya in 24... Looks like I already CC'd ya today
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I read that HBO have offered Calzaghe a fight with Hopkins in the US in January. Is this just another oppertunity for Joe to dodge a fight with a Warren excuse or do you think he'll actually take that one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Warren will offer Hopkins 63 Japanese Yen and demand he fights in Wales with all British Judges and a British ref.

"Hey... Warren tried to make the fight happen but Bernard just wouldn't settle for Frank's terms!"
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Warren will offer Hopkins 63 Japanese Yen and demand he fights in Wales with all British Judges and a British ref.

"Hey... Warren tried to make the fight happen but Bernard just wouldn't settle for Frank's terms!"
    Now that is just Hopkins being ungrateful. That is a dynamite offer, what boxer wouldn't accept that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now that is just Hopkins being ungrateful. That is a dynamite offer, what boxer wouldn't accept that?
    Yes i mean its not as tho Hopkins is a great fighter or huge name like Joe Calzaghe is it
    Bernard you are just greedy lol hehehehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't stand him anymore...  Been waiting years to see him make his legit mark...  Waiting for the fights he talks about...  Getting let down...  Watching him fight tomato can after tomato can(mix some decent fighters in there too)  Lacy was great but what now?  Now he's fighting Kessler...  No...  Roy Jones...  No...  Hopkins...  No...  JT...  No...  He's retiring...  No...

Dude, just F****** retire so this broken record can stop and I can stop being forced to hear about your antics on this forum.  Its like that fly that you cant seem to stop buzzing next to your ear...  [It pisses you off so much you almost punch yourself in the side of the head to kill it.
    S*** Pride switch to decaf bro... Thats some passionate hatred you got there        Yep he and his team are all talk NO ACTION

Thread Information