Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JUAN DIAZ CALLING OUT MANNY PACQUIAO.whos your pick?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: JUAN DIAZ CALLING OUT MANNY PACQUIAO.whos your pick?

Quote Originally Posted by KananKrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Bump.

For the pactards who claim Floyd ducks fighters. It was worth it for Pac to fight David Diaz? But not Baby Bull Diaz?

Diaz vs Marquez was great! Too bad Pac didn't get down with the Baby Bull like that. Or then undefeated Katsidis who also called out Pac, or Casamayor, then lineal champ, or Campbell the man to first beat Baby who also called out Pac, I mean WTF Pac!
    This is a stupid bump.
    Yeah yo moms got a stupid bump on her azz but I worked with it.
    To think that someone found this noteworthy is even more stupid.
    IT as in comparing ducks from Floyd to ducks from Pac..Naw its called objectivity.

David Diaz had a junior welterweight title, hence, easily the better pick than that with the toddler bull, Juan. And Casamayor had a title. In fact Diaz was the only one he fought at that weight. This thread revisits it, hell proves it.

After this came fights against Dela Hoya,(after Floyd) Hatton (after Floyd), Cotto, Catchweight after Cheetarito) Clottey, What title did he have? Huh? The Clottey that quit against Cheetarito & that impressed U? Moseley,after Floyd-..again and what title did he have? Marquez, Now This is stupid...here...The Marquez who fought Baby Bull? FOTY candidate? Margarito, U mean that total ass out beelizub bullshit championship fight for 154lb title? In which neither guy won in such a division? that mandated a catchweight at 150'bs? Oh, what the frick did Rito do to deserve this? Oh I know-- he got knocked THE FUCK OUT BY SHANE...ONLY FOR PAC TO NOT FIGHT SHANE THE WINNER..

HE FOUGHT RITO THE LOSER...AND THAT IMPRESSED U TO write THIS SHIT HERE...AND THINK I WOULDNT COUNTER YOUR SHOTS?
    Marquez again, (YEAH Cause JMM cleaned out the division that pac only fought once in- he chased his ass up in weight...do u need me to link the Roach comments how he didn't want pac to fight him...look at the time frame inbetween he had no choice..JMM cornered him to fight. Bradley, Now this ass out stupid...This is a timeframe so friggin far to his time at LW, what the hell do these fight have to do with anything? Nothing. So glad U pointed out Arum finally pitted an inhouse fighter--- who had a win against Pac. Rios, yeah a come at you forward plodder- as if with no game B.. again, Bradley hell he lost, how could he not rematch a light puncher?, then Algieri.

Katsidis and company just as this clueless poster enumerated are no better fights for Pac than the ones mentioned above. Goodness!
    Clueless is why ya father didn't pull out early.
    Ya wanna insult muthas..do that shit on the street where you are face to face and not behind a damn screen.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 02-03-2015 at 03:20 AM.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Juan Diaz has the right to call out Manny... he worked his way back up the ladder after being thrashed by JMM. He most likely will get his ass kicked, but he deserves to have the fight.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Juan Diaz has the right to call out Manny... he worked his way back up the ladder after being thrashed by JMM. He most likely will get his ass kicked, but he deserves to have the fight.
    Dude, really? Read the thread and figure out where you have gone wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KananKrus View Post
    Bump.

For the pactards who claim Floyd ducks fighters. It was worth it for Pac to fight David Diaz? But not Baby Bull Diaz?

Diaz vs Marquez was great! Too bad Pac didn't get down with the Baby Bull like that. Or then undefeated Katsidis who also called out Pac, or Casamayor, then lineal champ, or Campbell the man to first beat Baby who also called out Pac, I mean WTF Pac!
    This is a stupid bump.
    Yeah yo moms got a stupid bump on her azz but I worked with it.
    To think that someone found this noteworthy is even more stupid.
    IT as in comparing ducks from Floyd to ducks from Pac..Naw its called objectivity.

David Diaz had a junior welterweight title, hence, easily the better pick than that with the toddler bull, Juan. And Casamayor had a title. In fact Diaz was the only one he fought at that weight. This thread revisits it, hell proves it.

After this came fights against Dela Hoya,(after Floyd) Hatton (after Floyd), Cotto, Catchweight after Cheetarito) Clottey, What title did he have? Huh? The Clottey that quit against Cheetarito & that impressed U? Moseley,after Floyd-..again and what title did he have? Marquez, Now This is stupid...here...The Marquez who fought Baby Bull? FOTY candidate? Margarito, U mean that total ass out beelizub bullshit championship fight for 154lb title? In which neither guy won in such a division? that mandated a catchweight at 150'bs? Oh, what the frick did Rito do to deserve this? Oh I know-- he got knocked THE FUCK OUT BY SHANE...ONLY FOR PAC TO NOT FIGHT SHANE THE WINNER..

HE FOUGHT RITO THE LOSER...AND THAT IMPRESSED U TO write THIS SHIT HERE...AND THINK I WOULDNT COUNTER YOUR SHOTS?
    Marquez again, (YEAH Cause JMM cleaned out the division that pac only fought once in- he chased his ass up in weight...do u need me to link the Roach comments how he didn't want pac to fight him...look at the time frame inbetween he had no choice..JMM cornered him to fight. Bradley, Now this ass out stupid...This is a timeframe so friggin far to his time at LW, what the hell do these fight have to do with anything? Nothing. So glad U pointed out Arum finally pitted an inhouse fighter--- who had a win against Pac. Rios, yeah a come at you forward plodder- as if with no game B.. again, Bradley hell he lost, how could he not rematch a light puncher?, then Algieri.

Katsidis and company just as this clueless poster enumerated are no better fights for Pac than the ones mentioned above. Goodness!
    Clueless is why ya father didn't pull out early.
    Ya wanna insult muthas..do that shit on the street where you are face to face and not behind a damn screen.
    What weight categories were they in? Exactly, lightweight as you are! Stupid as you are, I expected your reaction to be riled, at the very least. Har.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember that I wanted this fight to happen. I think that Diaz would have given him problems because of his work rate. Diaz just didn't have much of a punch.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Shit, yea... fucking awful bump. lolol... but, Baby Bull is ranked one of the top guys to date. Perhaps a weight class jump too much? It's not as if Manny is a full fledged Welter or Jr. Welter anyways.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Shit, yea... fucking awful bump. lolol... but, Baby Bull is ranked one of the top guys to date. Perhaps a weight class jump too much? It's not as if Manny is a full fledged Welter or Jr. Welter anyways.
    Okay...well I respect ya' game so my bad. When I saw this thread I was struck to pull out the JMM-Diaz fight..Man I just wondered how great could the fight have been if Pac took it.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Slim Trae I am normally with you and your insults are brilliant but your hate for Manny is a tad bias. Why the sudden hate?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Slim Trae I am normally with you and your insults are brilliant but your hate for Manny is a tad bias. Why the sudden hate?
    Aw, I'm cool with Manny. I guess I was going after Pacfans. Gotta re-address the sitrep- Arum is the guy I have fault with. Manny is mas macho.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Juan Diaz had worse of a chance vs Pac then Margarito had vs Floyd.

If anything, I think Diaz would have been a bit more competitive vs Pac with his speed and volume.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he fell on his face
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Thread Information