Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: ANYONE ELSE NOT MIND WAITING UNTIL 20 MINUTES AFTER TO SEE ODH MAYWEATHER?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ANYONE ELSE NOT MIND WAITING UNTIL 20 MINUTES AFTER TO SEE ODH MAYWEATHER?

i see no reason to pay or even walk to a bar for this one, i am perfectly fine waiting 20 minutes to see the fight

i am not excited at all, maybe i will give a fuck when i watch it but im willing to bet ill barley give a fuck

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ANYONE ELSE NOT MIND WAITING UNTIL 20 MINUTES AFTER TO SEE ODH MAYWEATHER?

Not to worry Sal, you'll cough up some money to watch your boy Zab gets sparked out soon.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ANYONE ELSE NOT MIND WAITING UNTIL 20 MINUTES AFTER TO SEE ODH MAYWEATHER?

isnt he fighting Cotto next ohhhh cant wait for that one... i think he might just pull off the upset.

but in all honesty wouldnt mnd if Cotto won as i think him winning would be better for boxing.

and Sal your gonna be sooooo fucked off you didnt get ths fight live i hear Hulk Hogan is gonna be ringside

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the only chance would be if i went up to a bar, but fuck that im not doing that shit

also, yes, i would be willing to pay for judah cotto, as i did judah mayweather

also,i get a sufficient weekly amount of hulk hogan from howard stern channel, he has this guy who is like hogans best friend and they used to work out together and shit before hogans family convinced him to move from tampa to miami, hogan still calls in like everyday tho

hulk hogan is the man

i bought some vodka all ready to watch my man nabokov, only to find out that gay ass NBC wants to air trhe game and they want to wait until tomorrow, dominick guinn better entertain the fuck out of me

Thread Information