Default Anybody met Floyd Mayweather???

whats the guy like? you hear different views on the guy all the time

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anybody met Floyd Mayweather???

OK....
    Here goes..... I'm gonna be honest with you guys and tell you how it went when I met PBF. I kinda mentioned it a little in the thread I did on the Press Conf. I attended here in L.A.

So PBF & ODLH were both doing interviews I had one of my Ring Mag. with PBF on the cover that I wanted to get signed. I started talking to one of the guys from his posse/crew and he was telling me "Floyds good people man, he good people. He loves everyone man thats the way this goes he has to do his part."

So then he was like here let me get you a 'Filthy Rich Records' shirt I took it and I said to him "Can you get 'em to sign my Mag.?" the guys like "Hes doing interviews right now I don't think hes signing sutff" I was like "OK, thanks for the shirt" at the same time I was already plotting on doing something with the shirt like a video where I'm burning the shirt! or something. Then I said to myself what for to give him more exposure to give him and the people something more to talk about.

Anyway! minutes later I was standing there talking to Freddie Roach and taking a pic. Freddie walks off as he shakes my hand and I turn around and the guy I was talking to is there hes like "You got the Mag.?" I took it out and walked with him to the side I walked up to the table and PBF said "Zup?" I said "Not much man! enjoying the conf. and ready for the fight" as he was signing the Mag. he started saying "PBFM #1 P4P" he handed me the Mag. & marker I said "Thanks a lot man, and let's do it May 5th" he said "You know it"....

And that was that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thats class what a story i seen him at taylor hopkins 1 but couldnt get near him there were alot of big guys around him lol, maybe i coulda if i tried but i think i was a bit starstruck lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ThePlatinumBoy
    whats the guy like? you hear different views on the guy all the time
    I met him at a nightclub in LV. He made it very clear he was there lookin for some ladies. I tried to talk to him a little about boxing, but he kept saying he hates the sport and never watches it. Overall he was somewhat friendly and joked around, but I can see where he can come across like an cocky asshole too!

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    OK....
    Here goes..... I'm gonna be honest with you guys and tell you how it went when I met PBF. I kinda mentioned it a little in the thread I did on the Press Conf. I attended here in L.A.

So PBF & ODLH were both doing interviews I had one of my Ring Mag. with PBF on the cover that I wanted to get signed. I started talking to one of the guys from his posse/crew and he was telling me "Floyds good people man, he good people. He loves everyone man thats the way this goes he has to do his part."

So then he was like here let me get you a 'Filthy Rich Records' shirt I took it and I said to him "Can you get 'em to sign my Mag.?" the guys like "Hes doing interviews right now I don't think hes signing sutff" I was like "OK, thanks for the shirt" at the same time I was already plotting on doing something with the shirt like a video where I'm burning the shirt! or something. Then I said to myself what for to give him more exposure to give him and the people something more to talk about.

Anyway! minutes later I was standing there talking to Freddie Roach and taking a pic. Freddie walks off as he shakes my hand and I turn around and the guy I was talking to is there hes like "You got the Mag.?" I took it out and walked with him to the side I walked up to the table and PBF said "Zup?" I said "Not much man! enjoying the conf. and ready for the fight" as he was signing the Mag. he started saying "PBFM #1 P4P" he handed me the Mag. & marker I said "Thanks a lot man, and let's do it May 5th" he said "You know it"....

And that was that.
    Glad you came clean.
    Floyd and his people treated you with respect.
    You can't hate on him.
    Did you take any photos?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    OK....

And that was that.
    Glad you came clean.
    Floyd and his people treated you with respect.
    You can't hate on him.
    Did you take any photos?
    Picture of he and I, no.
    To be honest I wasn't up for it.
    I just wanted the Mag. autographed thats all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i met him once. he bumped in to me and spilt his drink up my shirt, started having a bit of a go at me for gettin in his way. i just grabbed him by the ears, bit nose and drew the nut on him hammered him didnt i. that was the same night i shagged j lo. dirty beotch she was

Thread Information