Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Who has been robbed before?

I've been robbed, or at least had things stolen from me several times.

But i'm posting because a few days ago my girlfriends car was parked out the front and it got broken into and had her stereo stolen and numberplates taken.

Man it makes you SOOOOOOOOOOO F'N MAD!!!! You just picture the person strolling up sneaky & cheeky as f'k and just taking your shit. And you just picture exactly what you would do to them if you ever found out who they were. Or even more so, if you had of caught them in the act.
    The worst part though is that you just have to get over it on your own because you'll never ever find out who did it.
    I mean, any of the cars that drove past while I was inspecting my girlfriends car could have been the perps coming back for another look, and it just frustrates the god damn hell out of you and makes you feel sick that some other bast@rd has been through your personal space and just shown it the biggest lack of respect that they possibly can... My girlfriend was so torn up about it but I was just plain angry for the whole day...

Does anyone else know this ANGGGGER of having stuff stolen? Is it not one of the crappest feelings on earth!!
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Who has been robbed before?

I've had things stolen from me and I've had my car broken into and cd player stolen.....granted it was broken at the time but the radio still worked, and the fucking window that got busted out really pissed me off!

I stopped giving change to beggers....you know what fuck poor people, I have no use for you at all...I am not the Salvation Army or a charity so keep that in mind before asking me for change, cigarettes, or whatever else.....and what I really hate are the fucking idiots that try to con you into giving money....."uh, my car ran out of gas".....dude I just got out of college #1 I'm too smart to fall for that bullshit #2 I am already broke, I can't pay for MY gas much less YOURS!

One of my best friends had the best thought process about the homeless/poor "Giving change to the homeless is like feeding stray cats" meaning once you feed ONE then EVERYONE starts showing up at your doorstep....and half the time they are casing the place to see what you have that they can steal.

When I got robbed I wanted to beat the life out of someone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Had my car stolen out of a Gold's Gym parking lot about 10 yrs ago. It's a strange feeling to walk out into the parking lot and scratch your head and say "I thought I parked right here." Then after walking around the lot for a few minutes you realize the car is gone. Got it back about 5 days later with a lot of stuff missing. When stuff like this happens you find out what your insurance really covers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The passenger side window was once busted out of my truck and the radio was stolen. Stupid bastard or bastards busted out the passanger side window even though the driver's side was rolled down. WTF?!

Same truck different time all four tires were slashed. I was not well liked in my younger days. I never caused trouble but when others would shuck and jive at the slightest nod from a local tuff guy, I would say, "Guess again, Pierre."

And then there was the time I got my nose broke coming out the movies. I refused to give up my cash to a group of thuggish ruggish pricks who demanded it. I was in a small group and everyone ran away and left me there to fend for myself. I was battered and beaten.

Anymore... Nope. That's it for me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually, I just remembered my friend Lucas was robbed working at Jerry's Subs & Pizza. We made fun of him for years because when the police caught the man who did it Lucas was too afraid to identify him and they had to let him go. Sissy.

The man was caught later that week robbing a High's store.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As far as beating the culprit within an inch of his life...

Usually when someone in the family finds something stolen we immediately thing of a certain family member who is a trifling somebody.

Y'all got someone like that in your clan?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Canvasback
    Had my car stolen out of a Gold's Gym parking lot about 10 yrs ago. It's a strange feeling to walk out into the parking lot and scratch your head and say "I thought I parked right here." Then after walking around the lot for a few minutes you realize the car is gone. Got it back about 5 days later with a lot of stuff missing. When stuff like this happens you find out what your insurance really covers.
    Yeaa.. I rememer my ol mum had her car nicked from the drive at our old house

It was real strange..Blatantly obvious that it had been nicked really.. But we was so shocked.. N she checked the garage.. when she never puts it there..Wondered if she parked it down the street..

She'd already had a shit load of car trouble in fact and it was actually my nans car...

They ended up finding it..It was a shite fiesta.. Dumped in a field in the same county..
    They caught the lads that did it cos the fools took a drink of some bottled water in the car and then dumped it without thinking to get rid of the bottle..

The Rozzers rang me mum up about a month after these blokes had already been charged.. Mrs *Surname*.. Do you know a Mr *TITO* (LOL)

Ugghh yes thats my son.. Right.. well we found his dna on the evidence of your stolen car..
    Fwocking numbnuts.. they had already booked the lads and closed the case..Fuck knows why they rang up having Found stuff after they'd caught the thieves..
    Guess it proves the dna and keeping you on file does work thoug..

Only other times i can think of is i was walking down a street in spain .. I was about 11 and holding a skateboard.. And my bro had his camera round his neck.. This big ol shite of a lad came over and just started rooting through his bag.. He had a mate thin as a pole and about as tall as one too.. All of a sudden the lad grabs at the camera and my brother just lamps him repeatedly.. i came from behind him and bashed him with the trucks of this skateboard.. and they fooked off..
    Gave me a slap as he walked away.. Spose it doesnt really measure up to a bash round the head with a board so i let that go.. lol

And once more when living in the same house as the car got nicked from i was walking down the street.. Walked past a group of lads with one bird..Couldnt help it..I tried keep my head down but i had to check this bird.. Just got cracked out of the blue and told to empty my pockets..
    I had an empty pouch of bacci and a dubbed out spliff on me.. I was on the way to get me some fags but was i fuck gona give him my dough.. Well not worth the hassle of doing anythin about it
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah i was 13 and some prick called Lee Rice, who was a few years older than me nicked my Raleigh Activator II off me.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboogie
    Yeah i was 13 and some price called Lee Rice, who was a few years older than me nicked my Raleigh Activator II off me.
    Anybody seen Lee Rice Smashup today

God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

talking of bikes.

Who had a raleigh Burner? (includes tuff burners with mag wheels)
    Grifter?
    Striker?
    Chopper?
    Mongoose (rich kids)
    Diamond back(again rich kids)
    or maybe even a 'budgie' when you were really young.

I had a Raleigh Burner. My brother nicked a mongoose and then gave it to me. I also had a striker (why did they make those clicking sounds)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had a Team BMX Magnum. Always wanted the Mongoose tho
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Grifters were too heavy but Strikers and Boxers were the Don for jumping Brooks n Streams.

My new activator is pretty good too

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha. I haven't told you the rest of the story yet
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

in my human sexuality class. i aced the midterm, ace the final ace the final project, but the LESBIAN man hating biotch gave me a B for the course. she gave all the bimbo dumb assss slutty soriety girls A's when they all got like C's and D's on their exams and she gave me a B cuz i got a schlong between my legs.

now thats getting ROBBED son!

this is how i knew in college its all about impressing and more so agreeing with the proffessor than actually studying hard and earning A's!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Munky
    talking of bikes.

Who had a raleigh Burner? (includes tuff burners with mag wheels)
    Grifter?
    Striker?
    Chopper?
    Mongoose (rich kids)
    Diamond back(again rich kids)
    or maybe even a 'budgie' when you were really young.

I had a Raleigh Burner. My brother nicked a mongoose and then gave it to me. I also had a striker (why did they make those clicking sounds)
    Raleigh Burner .............oooooh baby now your talking and yes my brother had his stolen from him by some bigger boys who later dumped it after puncturing the tires !
    Had a new Bike Stolen cost me 400 of her majestys sterling i saved for that fucker and some cunt swiped it it was akin to being bumraped i was earning fuck all at the time and was down in the dumps .......forev.....thanks for opening up old wounds Munky ...you fuck.

Thread Information