Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Is Mora ever gonna fight again?

Any rumors? As much as I'm not his biggest fan, I would like to see him fight again, but I haven't heard anything since since he bailed on the Taylor fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Mora ever gonna fight again?

I read in one of my magazines that he still wants Taylor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SeanE
    Any rumors? As much as I'm not his biggest fan, I would like to see him fight again, but I haven't heard anything since since he bailed on the Taylor fight.
    I think he was on one of the milk cartons that BHop had at the press conference
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by "PRIDE OF BOSTON"
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanE
    I think he was on one of the milk cartons that BHop had at the press conference
    yeah....don't see Mora willing to step up to fight the best out there....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's talk of him fighting Joval on FNF...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH
    Wow. A year off, JT turned down, and he makes his grand return with Joval. I was hoping for something more interesting.

ICB Guest

To be honest wish he would be more active he hasn't impressed me at all coming out of the contender i thought he would atleast make some major improvements but so far i haven't seen any he needs to step it up and also be more active if he wants to make it somewhere.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joval came off of 2 years off to beat Willie Gibbs impressively. This is a good step up fight for Mora.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly...I don't blame the guy for turning down the Taylor fight...the majority of opponents that were asked did the samething.

You don't go into the "Honey Pot's" backyard & expect to win...HBO pretty much guarantees that. Common sense dictates the answer to that offer. What agitates me the most about that is the way Dibella makes it all come off. Saying "NO!" to a hometown decision doesn't mean that Taylor's being dodged like a bullet.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH
    There's also talks of him growing a set of balls, and world peace. It's never going to happen.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Honestly...I don't blame the guy for turning down the Taylor fight...the majority of opponents that were asked did the samething.

You don't go into the "Honey Pot's" backyard & expect to win...HBO pretty much guarantees that. Common sense dictates the answer to that offer. What agitates me the most about that is the way Dibella makes it all come off. Saying "NO!" to a hometown decision doesn't mean that Taylor's being dodged like a bullet.
    Yeah very true.

Mora did the smart thing by turning that fight down. He is actually doing what other prospects aren't and taking his time with his career.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty

Yeah very true.

Mora did the smart thing by turning that fight down. He is actually doing what other prospects aren't and taking his time with his career.
    I disagree entirely, every real boxers dream is to be world champion, and when your Sergio Mora, a man who has faught no one of any real class, and your offered the chance to fight the undisputed world champion, you take it by the horns and fight like a man, who cares who's yard your in, you fight with all your might and you can win. It's not like a better chance will ever come around. He's a pussy.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yoitsdan

Yeah very true.

I disagree entirely, every real boxers dream is to be world champion, and when your Sergio Mora, a man who has faught no one of any real class, and your offered the chance to fight the undisputed world champion, you take it by the horns and fight like a man, who cares who's yard your in, you fight with all your might and you can win. It's not like a better chance will ever come around. He's a pussy.
    yeah he wants to be world champion so he's gonna walk int othe jermain taylor fight unprepared and in Taylor's backyard.

So you're saying that a fighter's dream to be world champion so they'll take the best chance they have at losing right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah very true.

He may very well be a pussy...but after seeing Hopkins Taylor I, Taylor Wright, & now Taylor Spinks...one can easily deduce that you gotta knock Taylor's ass out to get a win over Jermain "Honey Pot" Taylor.

If your'e undefeated & you have those odds stacked against you...I don't blame ya for being a pussy.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah very true.

yeah he wants to be world champion so he's gonna walk int othe jermain taylor fight unprepared and in Taylor's backyard.

So you're saying that a fighter's dream to be world champion so they'll take the best chance they have at losing right?
    You beat me to it...not in so many words...but pretty much the same thoughts.

Thread Information