18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather says he’ll KO Pacman in 3

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Quote Originally Posted by josef4334
    blah blah blah blah.. mayweather is just trying to sell himself coz he knows he looks like a fool after the "world awaits"... didnt keep his word that fight at all. .i dunno how people would look up to a person that has no word of honor. well, if he said that.. let him come down to 130 then..
    So you admit that you hang onto his every word then

Thats the only reason someone would get mad at him and say he "doesn't" deliver.

He means what he says and when he gets in the ring he decides the best strategy.

If its what he said he'll do he'll do it, if its something else he'll do it, either way he comes away with a win.
    CC Starr you are correctamundo. I can't even believe knowledgable folk on this board even talk what floyd says seriously anyway. A lot of it is to sell tickets or create an interest in a certain fight. If you hate him so much, don't react to what he says....that's what he wants people to do.....and good on him, he's entertaining. No matter what he says, he always comes away with a win.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pac could lose to mayweather at 130, but no way in 3 rounds.
    mayweather was truly amazing at 130-135 but he totally underestimated pac if he thinks he can dispose of him in 3. pac is also amazing in 126-130.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain
    floyd can't ever back up what he says because his an example of a punk bitch, pac hits him he'll be out in 3.
    Larios lasted 12 with Pacquiao and Solis made it to the 8th. I guess you think both of those fighters are better defensively and have better chins than Floyd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

afaik pac wanted the larios fight to go till twelve. he promised his fellow countrymen a great show, thats why he didnt finished him.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No way Floyd takes Pacman apart in 3 rounds.

About 6 I reckon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac-PBF is a dream match-up. It's just mythical, that's what it is.

We know it's not gonna happen.

130 pounder is Pac's kingdom.

At 130, PBF will be weak.

At 130, that's where you will find the most feared left hand (PAc and Valero) in boxing.

At 130, Pretty Boy will find himself KTFO.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft

At 130, that's where you will find the most feared left hand (PAc and Valero) in boxing.

I don't think Floyd would be that weak really. In challeging Oscar he only weighed in at 148 lbs on the night of the fight. Most 154 lbers weigh closer to 170 lb on fight night.

Floyd isn't even a natural welterweight, he started out at 130 and I'd fancy him to be able to get to 135 lbs again at least, it was only 3 years or so ago after all.

Floyd keeps himself in excellent fighting shape not going over 150 lbs even when not fighting.

Most lower weight boxers loses more than he would have to to make the limit anyway.

Hatton routinely has to shed 40 lbs for a fight, Floyd would have to lose half that.

He could probably shed that in 24 hours with some time in the sauna and a sweatsuit run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft

I don't think Floyd would be that weak really. In challeging Oscar he only weighed in at 148 lbs on the night of the fight. Most 154 lbers weigh closer to 170 lb on fight night.

Floyd isn't even a natural welterweight, he started out at 130 and I'd fancy him to be able to get to 135 lbs again at least, it was only 3 years or so ago after all.

Floyd keeps himself in excellent fighting shape not going over 150 lbs even when not fighting.

Most lower weight boxers loses more than he would have to to make the limit anyway.

Hatton routinely has to shed 40 lbs for a fight, Floyd would have to lose half that.

He could probably shed that in 24 hours with some time in the sauna and a sweatsuit run.
    Dude, PBF will drain himself. At 5'8", he will going to look like a zombie.

PBF will going to have a problem with his speed, power, and stamina (just ask Mr. Erik Morales).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Floyd went down to 130 or to a lesser extent, 135 again now, he could have some problems with stamina etc... but I still say he would easily have enough to beat the likes of Pacquiao and Valero.
    Floyd was talking about if he had stayed at 130 though and waited for Manny to get there. I have no doubts he would eat Manny alive in that scenario... not a 3 round job, but a bad beatdown nonetheless.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by josef4334
    blah blah blah blah.. mayweather is just trying to sell himself coz he knows he looks like a fool after the "world awaits"... didnt keep his word that fight at all. .i dunno how people would look up to a person that has no word of honor. well, if he said that.. let him come down to 130 then..
    Muhammad Ali made a ton of predictions that went even more wrong that Mayweather's, should we not look up to him too?
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea
    floyd can't ever back up what he says because his an example of a punk bitch, pac hits him he'll be out in 3.
    Larios lasted 12 with Pacquiao and Solis made it to the 8th. I guess you think both of those fighters are better defensively and have better chins than Floyd.
    pac pretty much took out solis when he felt like it, that was when the cut came he decided hmm....let me get my cut look at so yea i'll turn up the heat a bit and get rid of this guy solis. and yea pac took larios to 12 because he wanted to so his countryman had plenty of time to watch him in action

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Perhaps not 3 rounds but Mayweather would stop him

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pavlik is a great example of when he says it he'll do it but floyd no, not at all
    Pavlik can only fight one way - Down at the lower weights mayweather was pretty hard hitting and didn't box like he does now - when its all said and done mayweather wil be judged on his wins and who he has fought...

Aint noone gunna rank him high for being able to box well but he went toe to toe and lost... he is in a game where winning counts and its his job to WIN - fuck me how many boxers say they will win by KNock out but never do? you don't slag them off for not living up to thier word then...

I am far from the biggest maweather fan, but hell i got a shit load of respect for the boys talents and have never even thought of slatting him for his style. If its a debate about excitment etc then i will talk about it.. but when it comes to him winning, he would be a fool to fight a different way right now...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    pavlik is a great example of when he says it he'll do it but floyd no, not at all
    Pavlik can only fight one way - Down at the lower weights mayweather was pretty hard hitting and didn't box like he does now - when its all said and done mayweather wil be judged on his wins and who he has fought...

Aint noone gunna rank him high for being able to box well but he went toe to toe and lost... he is in a game where winning counts and its his job to WIN - fuck me how many boxers say they will win by KNock out but never do? you don't slag them off for not living up to thier word then...

I am far from the biggest maweather fan, but hell i got a shit load of respect for the boys talents and have never even thought of slatting him for his style. If its a debate about excitment etc then i will talk about it.. but when it comes to him winning, he would be a fool to fight a different way right now...
    pretty hard hitting against who chico? all respect to chico but floyd expose his chin not so much of floyd hitting hard it was the suspect chin of chico. and compare who hits harder pac or floyd p4p prime for prime 130. we have to agree pac hits much harder right? right.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme

Aint noone gunna rank him high for being able to box well but he went toe to toe and lost... he is in a game where winning counts and its his job to WIN - F*** me how many boxers say they will win by KNock out but never do? you don't slag them off for not living up to thier word then...

I am far from the biggest maweather fan, but hell i got a S*** load of respect for the boys talents and have never even thought of slatting him for his style. If its a debate about excitment etc then i will talk about it.. but when it comes to him winning, he would be a fool to fight a different way right now...
    pretty hard hitting against who chico? all respect to chico but floyd expose his chin not so much of floyd hitting hard it was the suspect chin of chico. and compare who hits harder pac or floyd p4p prime for prime 130. we have to agree pac hits much harder right? right.

so what if pac hits hard lol? his power won't mean jack when hes hitting fresh air... mayweather would of been to big for him IMO - his speek and pwer at that weight would punish pac to no end... his reach would make it easy for him to land and move confusing the shit out of pac all night... i would of thought it ends in around 7-10 rounds

Thread Information