Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Chad Dawson

How long until he gets a fight bigger then Eric Harding,ala Tarver or Johnson?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Chad Dawson

HE'll never be great. He's got skills but honestly can you imagine an all time great called Chad?

Ain't going to happen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    HE'll never be great. He's got skills but honestly can you imagine an all time great called Chad?

Ain't going to happen
    Dont know,a bunch of guys on the board are real high on a guy named Kelley

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BCD should fight Zsolt Erdei.

that's a makable fight.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ain't going to happen
    I can see it now. 40 years from now looking back on the greats.

Ezzard, Rocky, Archie, Jersey Joe and....Chad.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As for him, I remember after the Harding fight I thought he was always a little open but I thought he was next in line for a title shot. Then everyone came down on him after the Harding fight. I was kind of perplexed by that.

The thing that impresses me about him that so many hate about him is sometimes he pressures his opponents and goes after them instead of staying back and "boxing", but when he does that, he does it well. He goes to the body very well and he is so fast on the inside, he works from the inside out very well.

He is a little open though, he hangs his chin out a little to much and he gets hit with right hands on a consistent basis for some reason. But he is good, I honestly don't see why people are so sceptical of him becoming anything. He is a little green but still, it's ridiculous. I swear it's like Mick is the only person on this board who believes he can be anything other then me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dawson vs Woods would be good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ain't going to happen
    Intelligent thinking at it's finest

Dawson and Kessler will make for a great fight in my opinion.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    As for him, I remember after the Harding fight I thought he was always a little open but I thought he was next in line for a title shot. Then everyone came down on him after the Harding fight. I was kind of perplexed by that.

The thing that impresses me about him that so many hate about him is sometimes he pressures his opponents and goes after them instead of staying back and "boxing", but when he does that, he does it well. He goes to the body very well and he is so fast on the inside, he works from the inside out very well.

He is a little open though, he hangs his chin out a little to much and he gets hit with right hands on a consistent basis for some reason. But he is good, I honestly don't see why people are so sceptical of him becoming anything. He is a little green but still, it's ridiculous. I swear it's like Mick is the only person on this board who believes he can be anything other then me.
    I stand firmly that I said he was gonna be a champ. albeit I predicted this at SMW not at L.Heavy. :P
    But still he accomplished it. I wont get tired of saying this 'Tito' used to get droped in almost every one of his early fights. Since the Ocasio fight I think (don't quote me on that) he's been droped. He got up and won the fights regardless. Same thing with BCD he's gotten hit and hes gone down he dusts himself off and does his thing.
    People are riding him off too fast, and I'll say this EVEN IF he were to loose now the kids only 24. It's not like hes 34 or 44 the kids got room to improve not a lot though but I can def. see Floyd Sr. polishing him up and fixing a few things here and there.
    Matter a fact sometime you learn more from a loss then a win so a loss would not be the end for the kid.
    I will also repeat that he has NO business fighting Tarver or Hopkins right now.
    Woods or Johnson would be good fights for him even Erdei or Diaconu.

Thread Information