Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard anything new on Tommy Hearns' comeback?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Has anyone heard anything new on Tommy Hearns' comeback?

I was just thinking about him right now and I remembered him coming back. Is there anyone who know's what's happening on the Hearns-front?

If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Has anyone heard anything new on Tommy Hearns' comeback?

God hes 48,mind he did fight last year,but still

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was talking to Lisa McClellan (Geralds Sister) on the phone last year and one of the people we were talking about was Tommy, she said he slurs his words so bad that when he leaves a message on their telephone she cant understand what he's saying 1/2 the time

Tommy is an all time great but I dont say this about many fighters, but he needs to stop... he is deterioating real bad...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    I was talking to Lisa McClellan (Geralds Sister) on the phone last year and one of the people we were talking about was Tommy, she said he slurs his words so bad that when he leaves a message on their telephone she cant understand what he's saying 1/2 the time

Tommy is an all time great but I dont say this about many fighters, but he needs to stop... he is deterioating real bad...
    Nice bit of of shameless name dropping there buddy :P

What were you talking to her for? Do you know her or did you manage to get his number out of the phonebook?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i had no idea he was still boxing. 48 ??

hang those gloves up hearns

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo

What were you talking to her for? Do you know her or did you manage to get his number out of the phonebook?
    If you go to Geralds website, in the contact us section, she has her email address..... If you write her a nice and sincere email and dont come across as a weirdo(That will be hard for you ) or lunatic fanatic, she might email you back and quite possibly give you her # to talk further....

She is very knowledgable about boxing and EXTREMELY protective of Gerald, she told me he loves visitors and again if your not a freak she dosent mind having Geralds fans come over the house for a visit with him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for that JT.

Anyways I agree with you all when I say that I wish he'd give it up. It's asking to be hurt even more so. There's also guys like Joe Mesi that are trying to get fights. It's just plain crazy and It doesn't have to be that way.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He might have given the idea up when Hill was stripped of his title,that had been the fight hed been angling for

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you go to Geralds website, in the contact us section, she has her email address..... If you write her a nice and sincere email and dont come across as a weirdo(That will be hard for you ) or lunatic fanatic, she might email you back and quite possibly give you her # to talk further....

She is very knowledgable about boxing and EXTREMELY protective of Gerald, she told me he loves visitors and again if your not a freak she dosent mind having Geralds fans come over the house for a visit with him
    haha I love the way you insinuate I'm the weirdo whilst you're the one whose been writing fanmail

So what else you two talk about? Did you try and cyber with her or was strictly fan talk only?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha I love the way you insinuate I'm the weirdo whilst you're the one whose been writing fanmail

So what else you two talk about? Did you try and cyber with her or was strictly fan talk only?
    I love the fact that.........well........... YOUR AN IDIOT!!!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love the fact that.........well........... YOUR AN IDIOT!!!!

You got me there I cannot argue that one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

girls why all the bitchin
    Pleased to make your acquaintance

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by paddy448
    girls why all the bitchin
    we ain't bitchin as a middle earth resident it's my job to troll the forum, and JT is an easy target.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Speaking of easy Targets.. A 3ft tall 6ft wide nose picking, old bitty who habitualy masterbates using earthworms and picks his butt and sniffs his fingers who probably gets tired tieing his shoe shouldnt talk about being an easy target.

Like I said before, I think its funny you are quick to poke fun and criticize all, especially when we do a thread were members post pictures of them selves, yet you will pick it apart BUT!!!! you wont post a pic of yourself.... I doubt that its a coincidence my friend 

All the attention your paying here, I think someone just got 'D on the forum without your knowledge    better go put your 2 cents in and compare your clicks to theirs

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Speaking of easy Targets.. A 3ft tall 6ft wide nose picking, old bitty who habitualy masterbates using earthworms and picks his butt and sniffs his fingers who probably gets tired tieing his shoe shouldnt talk about being an easy target.

Like I said before, I think its funny you are quick to poke fun and criticize all, especially when we do a thread were members post pictures of them selves, yet you will pick it apart BUT!!!! you wont post a pic of yourself.... I doubt that its a coincidence my friend

All the attention your paying here, I think someone just got 'D on the forum without your knowledge better go put your 2 cents in and compare your clicks to theirs
    JT my dear friend I wouldn't post my picture or my real details on here for fear you would try and contact me

Also I never use earthworms to masturbate, I'm a traditionalist, I wank dry, hands only

Thread Information