Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Barry Bonds hit 751!!

Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Barry Bonds hit 751!!

you wrote that wrong its
    [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]751*[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Deuce
    you wrote that wrong its
    CC 4 U on that one, I agree 100%

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Canvasback
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Deuce
    you wrote that wrong its
    CC 4 U on that one, I agree 100%
    That's a vid of homer of #750, When I posted this vid he had just hit #751 and that vid was not up yet
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's talking about the asterisk at the end. Doesn't matter, he's going to break it. People should really enjoy the moment when it's here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    He's talking about the asterisk at the end. Doesn't matter, he's going to break it. People should really enjoy the moment when it's here.
    Bonds was an HOF'r before he alledgedly juiced (which they still have no proof of other than suspicious looking stats) and really if its that easy to hit 750+ under any circumstances, Why didn't all the other roid jockeys even come close?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess it's the best juice jockey that won.

He sets the supplement standard high.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris N.
    I guess it's the best juice jockey that won.

He sets the supplement standard high. 
    If he is juicing, i guess he better put up the best stats in the history of the game. Most of these guys can't even pass up an alcoholic white guy named ruth or something whoever the hell that bum was.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The backlash on Bonds is really a bit unjust. The players were left to police themselves, and all it takes is one person to get the ball rolling.

Interestingly enough, Roger Clemens has not a shrew of controversy around him yet his name has been brought up with steroids. Barry Bonds was a 40/40 guy who's power increased with age, but he never dropped off and came back on. His last 3 years in Boston were the worst of his career. Then he went to resurrect himself in Toronto and New York. That's when Jason Grimsley told FEDERAL INVESTIGATORS that Clemens used, which is something no one has done with Bonds, yet steroids and Clemens never venture to the same sentence.

Not trying to down Clemens, but the singling out of Bonds is ridiculous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    The backlash on Bonds is really a bit unjust. The players were left to police themselves, and all it takes is one person to get the ball rolling.

Interestingly enough, Roger Clemens has not a shrew of controversy around him yet his name has been brought up with steroids. Barry Bonds was a 40/40 guy who's power increased with age, but he never dropped off and came back on. His last 3 years in Boston were the worst of his career. Then he went to resurrect himself in Toronto and New York. That's when Jason Grimsley told FEDERAL INVESTIGATORS that Clemens used, which is something no one has done with Bonds, yet steroids and Clemens never venture to the same sentence.

Not trying to down Clemens, but the singling out of Bonds is ridiculous.
    Dude that what the whole purpose of the investigation is, They don't really wanna know about giambi (obvious) or Clemens, they just wanna bring down bonds. When they say they want names so they can make this whole thing right, they just want one. Giambi could've given that senator guy everyone's name except bonds and the guy would go to a press conference and say "Giambi hasn't added any good evidence to our investigation".

Some people wanna make it a race issue (i'm not buying that entirely conisdering the current record holder is black) but i think its just disgust for the whole era and barry bonds seems to be the figurehead.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In a way it reminds me of the lawsuit against Martha Stewart a while back.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everyone says it's never been proven that's Bonds is juiced. All I can say is that I was 11 yrs old in 1961 when Mantle and Maris were going head to head to break Ruth's single season HR record. Then about 45 yrs passed before anyone was able to break the single season record. Suddenly, you had several guys (McGwire, Sosa and Bonds) all breaking the record. As far as I'm concerned none of these cheaters could even sniff Ruth's, Mantle's Maris' or Aaron's dirty jockstrap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everyone says it's never been proven that's Bonds is juiced. All I can say is that I was 11 yrs old in 1961 when Mantle and Maris were going head to head to break Ruth's single season HR record. Then about 45 yrs passed before anyone was able to break the single season record. Suddenly, you had several guys (McGwire, Sosa and Bonds) all breaking the record. As far as I'm concerned none of these cheaters could even sniff Ruth's, Mantle's Maris' or Aaron's dirty jockstrap.
    I've seen and talked to some of these "experts" that say that nobody from this era should go into the hall of fame because controversy of it surrounds them all.

So then I mention A-Rod and they stutter and go "well..um.. thats different."

w/e..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    I've seen and talked to some of these "experts" that say that nobody from this era should go into the hall of fame because controversy of it surrounds them all.

So then I mention A-Rod and they stutter and go "well..um.. thats different."

w/e..
    A-rod's gonna end up with over a thousand so this tainted home run record is only temporary.

Thread Information