Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Calzaghe vs Chris Eubank A Great Battle

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Re: Joe Calzaghe vs Chris Eubank A Great Battle

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfmeister
    Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Thanks, ICE COLD BOXING, I have seen the spectacular entrace, the 1st round and the 12th but there's something missing in this one - I don't know if it is the fact that Eubank was no longer undefeated or that Calzaghe never had the charisma Chris had, well, I have bought and enjoyed Chris vs Watson II, vs Collins I, vs Benn I & II on DVD and same thing for Joe vs Lacy but getting Chris vs Joe for the WBO title in 1997, I just don't know...
    I can send you a link to download Chris Eubank vs Joe Calzaghe if you want let me know.
    Thank you so much, ICE, I've seen it on yt... I am a fanatic who spends long hours studing how styles match-up and what could have happened if... So I am interested in Joe yes but I have so much other fighters of the past I love more than Chris, Mike McCallum and Bernard Hopkins are the sort of middles I like most... But believe me, I've payed and seen Chris LIVE whe he was undefeated and tell ya what... WHAT A SHOW!
    Its been sent have fun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joe Calzaghe vs Chris Eubank A Great Battle

Thanks, ICE COLD BOXING, I have seen the spectacular entrace, the 1st round and the 12th but there's something missing in this one - I don't know if it is the fact that Eubank was no longer undefeated or that Calzaghe never had the charisma Chris had, well, I have bought and enjoyed Chris vs Watson II, vs Collins I, vs Benn I & II on DVD and same thing for Joe vs Lacy but getting Chris vs Joe for the WBO title in 1997, I just don't know...
    I can send you a link to download Chris Eubank vs Joe Calzaghe if you want let me know.
    Thank you so much, ICE, I've seen it on yt... I am a fanatic who spends long hours studing how styles match-up and what could have happened if... So I am interested in Joe yes but I have so much other fighters of the past I love more than Chris, Mike McCallum and Bernard Hopkins are the sort of middles I like most... But believe me, I've payed and seen Chris LIVE whe he was undefeated and tell ya what... WHAT A SHOW!
    Its been sent have fun
    Received and surely will enjoy, great ICE, Joe Calzaghe and Chris Eubank are great fighters to ever have stepped in the same ring, many thanks and Cheers

Thread Information