Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: New Kelly Pavlick interview

Yeah I really hope this fight happens; Kelly is one of my favorite fighters and though I like Jermaine, I would like to see a changing of the guard in the middleweight's. I will be chewing my fingernails the whole night come fight night, like I was with Miranda. Go Pavlik!!
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC back Southakron314 , let Jermain start talking, he cant talk his way out of this one. Miranda didnt intimidate Kelly, I doubt hes scared of Jermain not being a nice guy anymore...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest
    CC back Southakron314 , let Jermain start talking, he cant talk his way out of this one. Miranda didnt intimidate Kelly, I doubt hes scared of Jermain not being a nice guy anymore...
    You know it Pavlik is not a guy easily intimidated. Hell he got arrested a few years ago for decking a cop. I think he likes it when suckers talk. Thats probally how he fuels his flame. When you have the heaviest hands in the division and maybee the best chin not much scares you. Especailly a guy who spent most of the fight with undersized Ouma and Wright agianst the ropes. He is ready and the belt will change hands.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can not wait for this fight. Of most boxers out there, I believe Kelly is deserving to be a champion and is a great attribute to the sport. He is something that the sport needs. He stays quiet and use his opponents words and actions to motivate himself and to give a good performance for the fans. Love him or hate him, you have to admit that he gives his all to perform well for us fans. I think it will be a good fight till about the 6th or 7th round, when Kelly wins by KO/TKO. Good luck Kelly!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I completely agree, kelly seems like a great guy and IMO will do nothing but good things for the sport of boxing. On the other hand Taylor seems to be just in it for the money, which is ok considering it is his job i guess but he has no interest in entertaining the fans. He had the skills to be an entertaining fighter however he just isn't one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I completely agree, kelly seems like a great guy and IMO will do nothing but good things for the sport of boxing. On the other hand Taylor seems to be just in it for the money, which is ok considering it is his job i guess but he has no interest in entertaining the fans. He had the skills to be an entertaining fighter however he just isn't one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will agree on that about Taylor also. It is ashame, Taylor has the talent to entertain the fans and be a great champion, but hasn't. I think this will be or should be a great fight. I hope it is. Pavlik by KO in the mid rounds.

Thread Information