Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can Mosely beat Mayweather???

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How can Mosely beat Mayweather???

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfmeister
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRazor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfmeister
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylee
    I always hear how people say Mosely has the best chance against PBF but Mayweather really would outbox him. Mosely's an old man and Mayweathers speed would be too much.

Cotto would be the biggest threat to Mayweather.
    Cotto would be a tough challenge to anyone but I firmly believe Shane would do the same to Miguel that he did to Vargas. Staying outside and combining blurring super-fast combos that would have Miguel dazed, discouraged and running out of ideas, the difference between Shane and Floyd are that the latter would easily get away from Miguel's swinging motion and pity-pat punch him to a shutout decision (like Baldomir) and the first, Shane, would simply beat Miguel to the punch and bust him up with his handspeed and huge back muscle punches ( particularly the overhand right that had 154 pounder Hoya wincing in pain and 160 pounder Fernando grostescly swollen and flat on the deck in six). Of course Shane has the best chance to beat Floyd but not in 2010, then that would be Miguel or Andre Berto, lol
    These are good/interesting points but wasn't it a left hook that KO'd Vargas? I thought after the fight Shane mentioned he wanted to hit Vargas with the same punch Oscar used to deck Fernando during their fight in 2002.
    I'm sorry BlackRazor, I get lost into words and context, Shane had Fernando's eye grotesckly swollen from the volume of heavy right hands in the first meeting and flat on the deck from a perfect left hook in the 6th of the second fight, yeah, he got on his feet, bounced and unleashed that from his shoulder a la Hoya ( or a la Trinidad) cause Fernando was expecting the right hand, before that he made Vargas look helpless for 6 rounds... Hoya also was pretty shaken from those blasters in 2003, even though Oscar did outbox Shane from his great jab... What i'm sayin is that I don't know if Miguel is gonna tag Shane first with his left hook to the body or Shane on Miguel with his right, I am not a fortune teller, but my sixth sense tells me that Miguel is not prepared, Shane is a completly different preposition comparing to Zab's...

No problem Dorfmeister, I understand - my mistake. Those are great points you make! I'd love to see those fights happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How can Mosely beat Mayweather???

i love mayweather, hes my favarite fighter, but the truh is the truth, people seem to be forgetting how good mosely did his last 2 fights, he didnt look "old" to me, he looked like he can still kick some ass, and he has the biggest chance out of all to beat mayweather, but i dont think it will happen

Thread Information