Thread: PBF vs HATTON- Goodbye zero!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PBF vs HATTON- Goodbye zero!

Quote Originally Posted by bond007
    I see Hatton making this a ugly fight, not giving PBF any distance. He is going to smother him and slow him down with devastating body blows that at times PBF is going to complain that they are too low when he is really getting hurt by the punches. by the 8th or 9th round he will be out of gas.
    Have you seen Jesus Chavez vs. Mayweather? He tried that, and had to stop because he tired out first, and Mayweather bombarded him... Hatton doesn't have very good defensive skills especially when fighitng somebody as fast as Mayweather.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lets be honest there is no way this fight will be decided by k.o, hatton is just way underrated in the u.s his chin and body are btoh amazing and mayweather doesnt build his game around power 2 knock hatton out, i fink the downfall of hatton cud b if he fights too much on the frontfoot, but he has 2 stay in close due to the reach and height difference, also hatton fghting at 147 while mayweather is proven at around 150 gives me sum doubt 2 how hatton can win.. i dunno i jus sure want dec 8th to come around fast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 'Big' Dan McCarthy
    Please don't jinx this Snakey, you pom hating freak , the last thing we want is a draw. I don't want Mayweather escaping his 2nd genuine loss.
    Oi dont call me a pom hating freak, just call me an aussie, means the same thing haha jk. I dont hate hatton, i reckons hes a good bloke and the sport needs more people like him. If he wins then good on him but i just dont think he will.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    How about Kostya-Floyd?

Ya reckon Floyd would stand a chance if Kostya came out of retirement?

Kostya would get beat.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather has knock out power people and dont forget it. It might not be one hit stuff but its there in volume of punches. If he doesnt hurt you with one, watch out for the other 3 comin behind it. You all say "if kostya didnt ko him then floyd wont" um well kostya didnt get much of a chance to. His power is at the end of his punches and didnt get a chance to unleash any real big ones
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bond007
    I see Hatton making this a ugly fight, not giving PBF any distance. He is going to smother him and slow him down with devastating body blows that at times PBF is going to complain that they are too low when he is really getting hurt by the punches. by the 8th or 9th round he will be out of gas.
    If you've ever watched a PBF fight, you wouldn't be making that statement. When has Floyd EVER ran out of gas??

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Goodbye to Hatton's 0! But at least he's stepping up to test himself against the best. It's great for the game!!!

The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey
    Mayweather has knock out power people and dont forget it. It might not be one hit stuff but its there in volume of punches. If he doesnt hurt you with one, watch out for the other 3 comin behind it. You all say "if kostya didnt ko him then floyd wont" um well kostya didnt get much of a chance to. His power is at the end of his punches and didnt get a chance to unleash any real big ones
    Hatton got caught a few times by kostyas power punches. If you watch the fight again you will see this. I think its around the 6 when he gets clobbered by one right at the beginning of the round, hatton just drops his hands and smiles at him.

also hattons defensive skills have improved a lot over the past few years (with the exception of the collazo fight - which was just a night to forget). Obviously they are nothing compared to PBF but they are improving and i think hatton is vastly underrated by a lot of people in america.

You keep questioning him but he keeps coming up with all the answers. Is this one a step to far? We will have to wait and see. I just cant wait til i get that ticket in my hand!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i'm a pbf fan but i also like ricky hatton got nothing against the guy i think he is a good brawler and a decent boxer but compared to pbf his boxing skills are in the minor leagues he knows that so he's going to try and brawl. now if anybody even think floyd will let hatton near him you've got another thing coming he's too smart for that floyd will fight on the outside use the ring when hatton steps in he'll throw quick shots then move off hatton will be following shadows all night if you ask me. in my honest opinion the only way hatton gets the W is if PBF has a off night.
    also PBf power is way underrated i mean he rocked oscar with a counter at light middle he's more than likely going to have the power in his fight against hatton maybe not one shot KO power but he has the abillity to hurt hatton imo with a flurry or when he strings a few power punches together.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Please don't jinx this Snakey, you pom hating freak , the last thing we want is a draw. I don't want Mayweather escaping his 2nd genuine loss.
    Oi dont call me a pom hating freak, just call me an aussie, means the same thing haha jk. I dont hate hatton, i reckons hes a good bloke and the sport needs more people like him. If he wins then good on him but i just dont think he will.

How about Kostya-Floyd?

Kostya would get beat.
    Traitor.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And the zero im talking about is on hattons record, his losses will read 1....WILL READ 1 after this fight. Hatton cant and wont beat pbf. Hattons a nice guy and naturally after he beat kt id hope hed do well but pbf is a class above everyone. Hatton gonna come forward and try for a brawl but as we saw with oscar, pbf wont fight stupid. Hatton has an alright chin but i dont see him making 12 rounds, but not from lack of trying. Hattons heart wont let him quit, hes gonna walk forward till he cant anymore. He gonna hope and try to land that one big shot, either to floyds ribs or chin. Ribs, i dont think will hurt him. Hes too in shape and chin well hes taken some shots before and hasnt really looked that hurt so i dont see him being knocked out with one shot. The thing is, hattons game plan is gonna be the same as everyone elses who has fought floyd, cut off the ring, pressure and try to load up. Doesnt work people.

The only way you have a chance of beating floyd is if you manage to cut him (stop on cuts would be something any opponent of floyds could hope for).....or if you stop him from moving. Both of these things are easier said then done. Havent seen floyd cut majorly yet....or much anyway and well stopping floyd from moving is well something hatton could only do if this fight takes place in manchester. Hold, hit and dont let go. Coz if he lets go then floyd gonna come back twice as hard and he wont see it coming. The only thing i can say is, hatton comes to fight and if he doesnt relent and just takes the fight to floyd then i see two things happening...floyd getting worn down and hatton taking a S*** load of punishment and from what ive seen from both fighters, that second one looks the more likely.
    Goodbye a different 0 if its a draw
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How about Kostya-Floyd?

Kostya would get beat.
    Traitor.
    Realist
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rookie Fan
    Although I don't think he will wind, I do believe Hatton has a better chance than you give him credit. Althoug he has no where near the speed to compare with PBF, he is really quick on his feat. Hatton has an amazing ability to make those four feet between fighters disapear. He can jump on you before you can say counter, much less actually do it. With that said, Floyd is the master in this fight and Hatton is mearly the apprentice.
    Um then why did Collazo counter him so easily?
    Collazo is one of the fastest fighters in that weight and even though he made Hatton look bad Hatton still got the W (barely). Still, like I said, I don't think he will win this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton V Mayweather will be a copy of the Ali v Frazier 1- both undefeated, one as a boxer the other a pressure fighter and it will come down to who wants it the most, Hatton knows PBF cant knock him out(as did frazier against ali) Frazier got that left hook, Hatton goes for the body like no one else, Mayweather is used to head hunters, and dictating the fight,at range,the pressure that Hatton will put on Mayweather,will be reminiscent to the pressure put on Ali, by Frazier and the hitman will win on points-deja vu-

Thread Information