Quote Originally Posted by miles
Quote Originally Posted by Preme
Quote Originally Posted by miles
Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
RJJ wants to get a reality check, and realise that although he's still a name in the business, he is not the fighter that dominated boxing a few years ago.

This sounds to me as though he's just trying to make some headlines and drag himself into some sort of title fight, or an eliminator. And getting revenge on Tarver might be an incentive for him too.
Jones really should retire. He has 2 wins against relative no names now and if he really thinks he's gonna start beating names now then he does indeed need his brain checking.

Jones is safe for the time being fighting the stock of fighter he has been fighting. Anything more and he has issues.

RETIREMENT, is the best option completely.
Roy should just retire, he is washed up, and look how its affecting him! i can't beleiev i have read people say roy should fbeat tarver and johnson for his legecy! are you serious?? in his prime these guy were NOTHING to roy, they done what they done coz he was shot and past it, simple as that.

No matter what he does now, it pointless, he wont beat a heavyweight champ, so thats out, F*** tarver and johnson, glen i do like, but fact is they would of both been seriously beaten badly by roy in his prime, everyone knows that. Tarver is was and always will be a nothing fighter, 10 years time people will be going to boxrec to get his name coz no f***** will remeber it...

just retire roy, you were great, one of the greatest, you got it to beat anyone of value anymore, so call it a day and do your self a favour.
You said what I was trying to say but did it a little better

Jones is simply not going to improve on his legacy at this stage. Simple as.

And El Gamo, please think again before posting a thread under such a ridiculous title. Pure insanity!
To be honest I would love to see this happen, But it's not.....................................RETIRE Roy before you get embarrassed again.