Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Which fight do you think is going to live to its expetaitons.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Udefeated Vs. Undefeated some zero's are going.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Udefeated Vs. Undefeated some zero's are going.

They're all great matchups.

Taylor-Pavlik is intriguing to me cause I really don't have a good idea how its gonna play out. I mean for some reason I think Taylor will pull it out but if Pavlik can press through Taylor's punches-and I think his power has to be questioned-and really press the fight and throw a lot of punches then how is Taylor gonna react. Its not like he's got that great defensive skills, Pavlik should be able to hit him some and I guess then its up to how Taylor's chin reacts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 'Big' Dan McCarthy
    I love all 3 of these match ups, for me though I'm most anticipating Hatton v Mayweather.
    me too. i'd like to see how the hatton-pbf fight would go but i believe the kess-cal fight would be more action packed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacman vs. Barerra is mayb the most exciting of all forthcoming matches....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Personally I think Mayweather Hatton wont be as close as people think it is. Taylor is going to be out cold on the mat by the 10th round. I voted Kessler - Calzaghe. I think that its about time Calzaghe stepped up and fought out of his country and he didnt fight a past prime nobody. I think Kessler will win by tko before the 10th.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather will win by easy UD unless Hatton wilts a little more than he's expecting from the body shots. Hatton is uncomfortable with those extra 7 pounds.

Calzaghe will be Calzaghe. Kessler probably looks like a notch to him.

This will be Taylor's coming out party. Jermain's last 72 rounds have come against guys who don't stand and fight; they move. Pavlik will come straight forward with plenty of bang. I think Taylor's 4th fight under Steward will show how much he's absorbed from the master trainer and he will, for 6 rounds, turn into a boxing Michaelangelo, painting Pavlik into the canvas.
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kessler-Calzaghe will be exciting in a one-sided kind of way. Kessler will destroy him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think the Taylor and Pavlik fight will be the one too watch, Taylor's fights sucked ass lately but i think this will be the fight where he will finally show what he is made of and will be the fight of the year. I also think The Sugar and Cotto fight will be very exciting, Especially when sugar knock his A$$ out. Floyd and Hatton will be a bore fest and Kessler and Calzaghe will be a decent fight. It will be even better if Kessler knock his punk A$$ out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Pavlik vs Taylor will be the best match up for the fans. Pavlik wants that KO and Taylor has something to prove because his last couple fights haven't exactly been good for the sport, especially for an undisputed champ. I have a gut feeling Pavlik will take this one by a close decision.

Calzhage and Kessler will be a very good fight as well. I hope Kessler dominates Calzhage but I dont think that will be the case. My mind says Calzhage will get the homecourt advantage decision.

There's nothing more in the world i would love to see than for Mayweather to eat the canvas. Don't get me wrong, I think Mayweather is an amazing boxer, but I don't think he has what boxing needs to become mainstream again. Even though my heart wants Hatton to break down PBF's body, I just don't see anyone dictating the pace of a fight against Mayweather. PBF wins a one-sided decision.

Thread Information