Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fighters I'd like to see get KTFO

I'm not usually the mailicious type but for some reason,these fighters really really annoy me for reasons to be explained and nothing would please me more than to see them get KTFO.

David Diaz- Don't like his attitude,a limted fighter who robbed Morales and was getting his ass beaten from pillar to post by Santa Cruz before coming back.

Rocky Juarez-gets title shot after title shot despite losing all his biggest fights. Got an undeserved rematch v MAB and lost and guess what...he actually had a choice of who to fight for a title next Very limited,annoying style.

Oleg Maskaev-tried everything bar run from the country to duck Sam Peter. Didn't work,I hope Peter beats his ass BAD!

Feel free to vent your anger. This list will be getting updated over the weeks,months and years to come along.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fighters I'd like to see get KTFO

Joe Calzaghe- a cocky son of a bitch who's record is full of past prime nobodies and who's biggest win is against an overhyped fighter (yea Calzaghe nuthuggers it's double edged sword).

Jermain Taylor- the biggest let down in the middleweight division in the last 5 years, yet considers himself an all time great

Junior Witter- don't really have to say much do i

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miguel Cotto: Falsely glorified prospect was getting his ass handed to him by Zab Judah before resorting to vicious low blows and elbows in order to get back into the fight thereby avoiding the brutal knockout that was soon to come.

Antonio Margarito: Overhyped journeyman who got tons of publicity and false hype just based on his promoter's ridiculous statements that everybody was afraid to fight him, when in fact, nobody wants to fight a guy who just lost to fellow journeyman Daniel Santos. Nearly exposed by Joshua Clottey until Clottey broke his hand on Margarito's face.

Evander Holyfield: Regarded by many ignorant boxing fans as one of the greatest heavyweights of all time, when in reality, the guy couldn't defend a title to save his life. Losses to such heavyweight greats as: Larry Donald, John Ruiz, Chris Byrd, Michael Moorer, and many others. Fans often mistake lack of defense, lack of boxing ability, and steroid induced rages as "heart." Good cruiserweight, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales
    Joe Calzaghe- a cocky son of a bitch who's record is full of past prime nobodies and who's biggest win is against an overhyped fighter (yea Calzaghe fans it's double edged sword).

Jermain Taylor- the biggest let down in the middleweight division in the last 5 years, yet considers himself an all time great

Junior Witter- don't really have to say much do i
    That is almost poetic. You brought tears to my eyes. I guess this is how rich people feal when they are at the oprea.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Diaz - Robbed morales of the legacy of erik morales..People will look back and say that guy was past it and got beaten , when we know he won.. And he robbed me of good points in my prediction contest..Vital pointS!

Andre Dirrel..The guy runs.. If he fought Showtime like a man he'd still be asleep..

Witter.. The guy is a cock

Floyd.. He is a great fighter but what an event it would be if he ever got ko'd

Tarver..Nuff said..
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fat overrated Toney and even more overrated S. Peter (Oleg will do it for me I am sure)

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    Miguel Cotto: Falsely glorified prospect was getting his a** handed to him by Zab Judah before resorting to vicious low blows and elbows in order to get back into the fight thereby avoiding the brutal knockout that was soon to come.

Antonio Margarito: Overhyped journeyman who got tons of publicity and false hype just based on his promoter's ridiculous statements that everybody was afraid to fight him, when in fact, nobody wants to fight a guy who just lost to fellow journeyman Daniel Santos. Nearly exposed by Joshua Clottey until Clottey broke his hand on Margarito's face.

Evander Holyfield: Regarded by many ignorant boxing fans as one of the greatest heavyweights of all time, when in reality, the guy couldn't defend a title to save his life. Losses to such heavyweight greats as: Larry Donald, John Ruiz, Chris Byrd, Michael Moorer, and many others. Fans often mistake lack of defense, lack of boxing ability, and steroid induced rages as "heart." Good cruiserweight, though.
    Cotto beat Judahs a** end of stop making excuses because Judah had 1 or 2 good rounds he always does Cotto battered Judah from pillar to post it wern't even close Cotto would probably beat every fighter out there except Mosley and Mayweather.

Antonio Margarito lost a close decision to a great upcoming fighter like Williams and now he is journeyman i love how people are so quick to write off fighters.

Holyfield was 40+ when he lost to Donald ect and had an injury to his shoulder if im not mistaken ?? well how about we count Ali's losses to Spinks Holmes and Berbick then ?? and loss to Moorer come on can you honestly tell me with straight face that Holyfield was anywhere near himself he badly injured his shoulder after 2nd round didn't he ?? and thats not an excuse thats a fact so can't you give the guy a break he was greatest Cruiserweight of all time and moved up to HW and took on everyone sure he didn't always win but he gave it his best shot Holyfield has never done anything and always is an exciting fighter yet you hate on him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Miguel Cotto: Falsely glorified prospect was getting his a** handed to him by Zab Judah before resorting to vicious low blows and elbows in order to get back into the fight thereby avoiding the brutal knockout that was soon to come.

Cotto beat Judahs a** end of stop making excuses because Judah had 1 or 2 good rounds he always does Cotto battered Judah from pillar to post it wern't even close Cotto would probably beat every fighter out there except Mosley and Mayweather.

Antonio Margarito lost a close decision to a great upcoming fighter like Williams and now he is journeyman i love how people are so quick to write off fighters.

Holyfield was 40+ when he lost to Donald ect and had an injury to his shoulder if im not mistaken ?? well how about we count Ali's losses to Spinks Holmes and Berbick then ?? and loss to Moorer come on can you honestly tell me with straight face that Holyfield was anywhere near himself he badly injured his shoulder after 2nd round didn't he ?? and thats not an excuse thats a fact so can't you give the guy a break he was greatest Cruiserweight of all time and moved up to HW and took on everyone sure he didn't always win but he gave it his best shot Holyfield has never done anything and always is an exciting fighter yet you hate on him.
    CC Ice for handing Frozensolid his ass on a plate by using FACTS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Plys 44
    Fat overrated Toney and even more overrated S. Peter (Oleg will do it for me I am sure)
    Lol..For one Toney is not overrated at all.. If anything he is underrated..

And secondly the only thing that keeps me happy right now after you making such an idiotic statement is the fact that its toney..Lemme tell you this..Toney never gets knocked out..Never has never will ..

He has one of the best chins in boxing history.. Believe.. Makes me smug
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How was Cotto doing before the low blows compared to after? Why did he throw them in the first place? I suppose you think they were accidental, right?

I've been "writing off Margarito," long before he ever fought Williams. Everybody that knows anything about boxing knew that Margarito was gonna get beat. Try reading the post again and tell me where I ever made any kind of reference to Williams, and how come you didn't address his loss to Santos and Margarito's lack of desire for a rematch when Santos said he would happily come down to 147 (with no concern whatsoever about the massive loss in weight) for a rematch when everybody was all caught up in Bob Arum's smokescreen of hype?

Please tell me during what span of Evander Holyfield's career was he an all time great HEAVYWEIGHT. For future reference, please don't compare Holyfield to Ali.......... it makes you sound retarded. Ali would beat Donald, Ruiz, and Byrd if they fought this coming Saturday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo

CC Ice for handing Frozensolid his a** on a plate by using FACTS.

Oops.............. looks like you were a little quick on dishing out that cc. Read my response to that nonsense that he posted

BTW............................................... ..............

nice sig, Gamo. How did that come about??

ICB Guest

How was Cotto doing before the low blows compared to after? Why did he throw them in the first place? I suppose you think they were accidental, right?

I've been "writing off Margarito," long before he ever fought Williams. Try reading the post again and tell me where I ever made any kind of reference to Williams, and how come you didn't address his loss to Santos and Margarito's lack of desire for a rematch when Santos said he would happily come down to 147 (with no concern whatsoever about the massive loss in weight) for a rematch when everybody was all caught up in Bob Arum's smokescreen of hype?

Please tell me during what span of Evander Holyfield's career was he an all time great HEAVYWEIGHT. For future reference, please don't compare Holyfield to Ali.......... it makes you sound retarded. Ali would beat Donald, Ruiz, and Byrd if they fought this coming Saturday
    Cotto got off to slow start and Judah done well for 2 rounds and ?? Cotto used his jab and pressured Judah and Judah couldn't handle it simple as nothing to do with low blows Judah fought no different.

I've been "writing off Margarito," long before he ever fought Williams. Try reading the post again and tell me where I ever made any kind of reference to Williams,

Well alot of people have been doing that recently i thought that was what you was implying.

please don't compare Holyfield to Ali.......... it makes you sound retarded. Ali would beat Donald, Ruiz, and Byrd if they fought this coming Saturday

Uhh im comparing that they were both way past there peak since you seem to be crediting Donald ect beating Holyfield so i said well how about we count Ali's losses to Spinks Berbick ect and why are you saying im retarded because i made a fact about both fighters being way past it when they lost ?? i was comparing that they were both well past it when they both lost and wouldn't of lost to the boxers i just mentioned in there primes.

ICB Guest

Oops.............. looks like you were a little quick on dishing out that cc. Read my response to that nonsense that he posted

BTW............................................... ..............

nice sig, Gamo. How did that come about??
    Your one saying Judah was just about to ko Cotto before low blows and im the one supposed to be posting nonsense

ICB Guest

back bro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_BHB
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Plys 44
    Lol..For one Toney is not overrated at all.. If anything he is underrated..

And secondly the only thing that keeps me happy right now after you making such an idiotic statement is the fact that its toney..Lemme tell you this..Toney never gets knocked out..Never has never will ..

He has one of the best chins in boxing history.. Believe.. Makes me smug
    What has fat Toney made the last decade other than being hyped before every fight and then dissapoint? If Toney was, if Toney was that, if Toney was this, if Toney was superman - if if if if he was superman then he would be above average.....but Toney did never reach all this ifs....

Thread Information