Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default BARRY BONDS

I know this is a boxing forum, but the point of my post has relevance to Mr Bond. Personally I think baseball is boring, but mr bond has been getting criticism because allegedly he uses or has used steroids. The apparent reason for this is that during his career he has added extra weight. What a fucking ridiculous argument. In Michael Moorer's last light heavyweight bout he weighed 175LB. Four months later he weighed 213LB a gain of 38LBs. I’ve never seen Moorer getting accused of cheating so I cant understand why Bonds is getting criticised and accused.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BARRY BONDS

Quote Originally Posted by SEANIE
    I know this is a boxing forum, but the point of my post has relevance to Mr Bond. Personally I think baseball is boring, but mr bond has been getting criticism because allegedly he uses or has used steroids. The apparent reason for this is that during his career he has added extra weight. What a fucking ridiculous argument. In Michael Moorer's last light heavyweight bout he weighed 175LB. Four months later he weighed 213LB a gain of 38LBs. I’ve never seen Moorer getting accused of cheating so I cant understand why Bonds is getting criticised and accused.
    NO

the reason for believing he took steroids has something to do with the fact that as he got close to 40 his performance improved and he gut a fuckload bigger

bonds is a scumbag who should be banned from baseball and selig should be overthrown for not taking
    action

barry bonds i9s a SUCMBUCKET

SHUN HIM

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't follow baseball at all, but apparently he was called out as a user by a few whistleblowers.

I think Jose Canseco even listed Bonds as a user in his book.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    I know this is a boxing forum, but the point of my post has relevance to Mr Bond. Personally I think baseball is boring, but mr bond has been getting criticism because allegedly he uses or has used steroids. The apparent reason for this is that during his career he has added extra weight. What a F****** ridiculous argument. In Michael Moorer's last light heavyweight bout he weighed 175LB. Four months later he weighed 213LB a gain of 38LBs. I’ve never seen Moorer getting accused of cheating so I cant understand why Bonds is getting criticised and accused.
    NO

the reason for believing he took steroids has something to do with the fact that as he got close to 40 his performance improved and he gut a fuckload bigger

bonds is a scumbag who should be banned from baseball and selig should be overthrown for not taking
    action

SHUN HIM
    as FOREMAN got to 40 his performance improved and he got a fuck load bigger. You calling GEORGE FOREMAN a cheat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know this is a boxing forum, but the point of my post has relevance to Mr Bond. Personally I think baseball is boring, but mr bond has been getting criticism because allegedly he uses or has used steroids. The apparent reason for this is that during his career he has added extra weight. What a F****** ridiculous argument. In Michael Moorer's last light heavyweight bout he weighed 175LB. Four months later he weighed 213LB a gain of 38LBs. I’ve never seen Moorer getting accused of cheating so I cant understand why Bonds is getting criticised and accused.
    NO

action

SHUN HIM
    ***I posted this on a similar thread in the other board***

I would like to take out stock in Kleenex and hand them out to all the cryers yelling FOUL!!! No one was bitching in the mid 90's early 2000's when the balls were flying out of the park and attendances were high everyone in baseball were cashing in and would of left the whole situation alone until congress got involved a few years ago and made them do something. Then all of a sudden Baseball really cared about if the game was tainted

EVERYONE is guilty!!! FANS for watching and cheering.

OWNERS for allowing the players and cashing in on the rise and resurgence of the game.

MLB EXECUTIVES guilty for the same reason the owners are, just sitting back and riding the financial wave and turning a blind eye.

PLAYERS for doing it... and setting off of a chain reaction, we dont know how many position players and pitchers were using performance enhancing drugs. I would use if my lively hood depended on performing and the guy on the mound had an unfair edge then you bet your asss I would level the playing field and anyone sayng otherwise is a fukin liar

Bonds was a 1st ballot hall of famer before the controversy one of the best ever to lace them up with a tremendous pedigree... Bonds is the best player of this generation. If he got a boost by taking advantage of modern medicine then good for him because you can bet you asss there were plenty others doing the same thing. For all the testing and hoopla I find it funny that Bonds will finish up with over 30 dingers this year and leads the NL in walks and OBP and he is 43. I'm sure he is tested 10 ways to Texas and NEVER has failed the test...

To me this is a great time to celebrate Hank Aaron and his accompolishments as being one of the greatest in the game and all he had to endure.... The fact that he is 2nd time on the list does NOTHING to diminsh his career.. He was the best player of his era and generation

LEAVE THE FUKIN GUY ALONE ALREADY..... IF YOUR WERENT OUTRAGED 10YEARS AGO DURING THE LIVE BALL ERA WITH SOSA AND MCGWIRE AND ALL THE OTHER PROLIFIC HR HITTERS THEN SHUT THE FUK UP!!!!! HYPOCRITES..

To show you who cares when it comes down to it... The fans are still packing into the ballpark and attendance is at an all time high for a sport that is so dirty and tainted and soiled.... You could of fooled me that people are disgusted

************************************************** **********************************
    Sal I find this quite humerous that you Rag on Bonds for his ALLEGED steroid use, but you have a Homo-Erotic love and passion for anything thats Professional Wrestling and those guys are the biggest juicers ever and thats a confirmed fact not a speculation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

amen... leave him alone. Steroids seem to be the new gold standard in baseball so I guess he's on a level playing field. On the latest HBO Real Sports, Gary Sheffield said that if we were to find out all the users in baseball the sport would be crippled. This makes Barry the scapegoat for all of MLB's sins. Wasn't Babe Ruth a drunk and a wife beater. Anyways forget baseball. I can't wait to see Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, and Paul Pierce start the new Celtics. Yeeeee!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NO

action

SHUN HIM
    as FOREMAN got to 40 his performance improved and he got a F*** load bigger. You calling GEORGE FOREMAN a cheat?
    Foreman didnt really improve after 40,and the only part that got bigger was his middle

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    NO

action

SHUN HIM
    ***I posted this on a similar thread in the other board***

I would like to take out stock in Kleenex and hand them out to all the cryers yelling FOUL!!! No one was bitching in the mid 90's early 2000's when the balls were flying out of the park and attendances were high everyone in baseball were cashing in and would of left the whole situation alone until congress got involved a few years ago and made them do something. Then all of a sudden Baseball really cared about if the game was tainted

EVERYONE is guilty!!! FANS for watching and cheering.

OWNERS for allowing the players and cashing in on the rise and resurgence of the game.

MLB EXECUTIVES guilty for the same reason the owners are, just sitting back and riding the financial wave and turning a blind eye.

PLAYERS for doing it... and setting off of a chain reaction, we dont know how many position players and pitchers were using performance enhancing drugs. I would use if my lively hood depended on performing and the guy on the mound had an unfair edge then you bet your asss I would level the playing field and anyone sayng otherwise is a fukin liar

Bonds was a 1st ballot hall of famer before the controversy one of the best ever to lace them up with a tremendous pedigree... Bonds is the best player of this generation. If he got a boost by taking advantage of modern medicine then good for him because you can bet you asss there were plenty others doing the same thing. For all the testing and hoopla I find it funny that Bonds will finish up with over 30 dingers this year and leads the NL in walks and OBP and he is 43. I'm sure he is tested 10 ways to Texas and NEVER has failed the test...

To me this is a great time to celebrate Hank Aaron and his accompolishments as being one of the greatest in the game and all he had to endure.... The fact that he is 2nd time on the list does NOTHING to diminsh his career.. He was the best player of his era and generation

LEAVE THE FUKIN GUY ALONE ALREADY..... IF YOUR WERENT OUTRAGED 10YEARS AGO DURING THE LIVE BALL ERA WITH SOSA AND MCGWIRE AND ALL THE OTHER PROLIFIC HR HITTERS THEN SHUT THE FUK UP!!!!! HYPOCRITES..

To show you who cares when it comes down to it... The fans are still packing into the ballpark and attendance is at an all time high for a sport that is so dirty and tainted and soiled.... You could of fooled me that people are disgusted

************************************************** **********************************
    Sal I find this quite humerous that you Rag on Bonds for his ALLEGED steroid use, but you have a Homo-Erotic love and passion for anything thats Professional Wrestling and those guys are the biggest juicers ever and thats a confirmed fact not a speculation
    !?!?!?

wrest5ling isnt a competition, its not cheating to take steroids if your a wrestler, its only unfair to those who dont, but that is really irrelevant cuz mcmahon will pretty much only put over big guys anyway, also i do not love all wrestling, i can bare;y watch it these days, the product got real shitty once mcmahon had no competition, the man put his daughter on the fucking creative team

also, what do you mean noone was complaining when mcguire and sosa broke the records?

there were indeed complaints... HOWEVER

alot of the shit mgwire was on was yet to be banned at the time he was taking them, and sosa apparentley just straight corked his bat, but regardless theyre both shitheads

nobody should be able to defend this travesty, its disgraceful, FUCK BARRY BONDS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Innocent till proven guilty is a fancy sounding quote that is almost never actually used in the states......bonds has never failed a test and there has been no real proof of anything outside of whet the media tell us........
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nope that is your opinion... The numbers dont lie, attendance was at a high and interest in the sport enjoyed a new vigor in which it hadnt enjoyed even years before the strike

I find the majority quite hypocrytical, that they pimped out baseball and enjoyed those times immensely and all the folklore behind it, and when it reached its peak of financial gain and popularity all of a sudden people cry travesty...  Fuk you hypocrites thats what I say

I reiterate

To show you who cares when it comes down to it... The fans are still packing into the ballpark and attendance is at a high for a sport that is so dirty and tainted and soiled.... You could of fooled me that people are disgusted 

If congress didnt take a hardline stance a few years back MLB wouldnt of said shiit, if Uncle Sam wasnt up that Wus of a commissioners asss Bud Selig and the players union as well. Mum would still be the word. But now they are imposing a witchunt cause their asses are in a sling from the US government...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nope that is your opinion... The numbers dont lie, attendance was at a high and interest in the sport enjoyed a new vigor in which it hadnt enjoyed even years before the strike

I find the majority quite hypocrytical, that they pimped out baseball and enjoyed those times immensely and all the folklore behind it, and when it reached its peak of financial gain and popularity all of a sudden people cry travesty... Fuk you hypocrites thats what I say

I reiterate

To show you who cares when it comes down to it... The fans are still packing into the ballpark and attendance is at a high for a sport that is so dirty and tainted and soiled.... You could of fooled me that people are disgusted
    people arent gonna boycott the sport because of one shithead, and just because alot of people didnt give a fuck about mgwuire doesnt mean there werent people who did, there wer5e alot of people pissed at the time

---

lets review the timeline

--

the most HRs he EVER hit in 1 year before 2000 was 46 in 1993

--
    right about the time that everbody started getting bigger he goes and hits 49...
    next year he hits 73
    then over 40 every year until.................

until baseball started investigating steriod use...

and that year barry bonds claimed to have an injury, and played 14 games the entire year

--

the next year he hits 26 HRs...

NOW WTF MAN

how can someone defend that!?!?!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought this post was going to annonce Barrys entering the heavy weight division..LOL

He has to be better than that 7 footer that was on ESPN last night . I have never seen such a poorly schooled fighter win a fight.

Vargas suposidly did roids before he fought ODH ,look what good that did him.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its sad that bonds tainting of the sport made me almost not hear about the greatest pitcher of all time finally making it back to the major league as an outfielder and getting a 3 run HR
    http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap;_y...809124&prov=ap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I find the majority quite hypocrytical, that they pimped out baseball and enjoyed those times immensely and all the folklore behind it, and when it reached its peak of financial gain and popularity all of a sudden people cry travesty...  Fuk you hypocrites thats what I say

I reiterate

people arent gonna boycott the sport because of one shithead, and just because alot of people didnt give a F*** about mgwuire doesnt mean there werent people who did, there wer5e alot of people pissed at the time

---

lets review the timeline

--

--
    right about the time that everbody started getting bigger he goes and hits 49...
    next year he hits 73

and that year barry bonds claimed to have an injury, and played 14 games the entire year

--

NOW WTF MAN

Because your singling out Bonds when you have a whole decade of suspicion on the sport ITSELF, you mean to tell me that you dont believe for one second that out of the 446 pitchers Bonds hit a Homerun off of NONE of them or a good number were at least chemically and genetically altered   

We dont know how many position players or pitchers had an edge, you cant single out one guy or wipe out an era because at the end of the day NO ONE except the players themselves can account for the truth of the HGH or Steroid use of that era NO ONE!!!!!

Not to mention stimulants and anphedimines were wide spread and used by guys like Maris and Mantle to stay alert and get thru the grind of day-nite games double headers and bus travel.. You think they were the only ones using??

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I find the majority quite hypocrytical, that they pimped out baseball and enjoyed those times immensely and all the folklore behind it, and when it reached its peak of financial gain and popularity all of a sudden people cry travesty... Fuk you hypocrites thats what I say

I reiterate

people arent gonna boycott the sport because of one shithead, and just because alot of people didnt give a F*** about mgwuire doesnt mean there werent people who did, there wer5e alot of people pissed at the time

---

lets review the timeline

--

--
    next year he hits 73

--

NOW WTF MAN

Because your singling out Bonds when you have a whole decade of suspicion on the sport ITSELF, you mean to tell me that you dont believe for one second that out of the 446 pitchers Bonds hit a Homerun off of NONE of them or a good number were at least chemically and genetically altered

We dont know how many position players or pitchers had an edge, you cant single out one guy or wipe out an era because at the end of the day NO ONE except the players themselves can account for the truth of the HGH or Steroid use of that era NO ONE!!!!!

Not to mention stimulants and anphedimines were wide spread and used by guys like Maris and Mantle to stay alert and get thru the grind of day-nite games double headers and bus travel.. You think they were the only ones using??
    im singling out bonds cuz he is hijacking records, but your right, there are pitches, like clemens who are roided up just like him, and i say FUCK THEM ALL, but they arent shoved in my face everytime i put on ESPN, and they arent tainting the all time HR record

Thread Information