Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default DOWN GOES BOXINGGORILLA!

I have had a severe cough with chest congestion for the past two weeks. As usual I have done nothing to cure this condition and it has gotten to the point of coughing until I become dizzy.

This evening some friends came over to chat and we were cracking jokes and talking bad about Vick. Anyway, as I was heading into the kitchen someone said something that made me start laughing hysterically, but the laugh turned into a cough and before I knew it I had blacked out and hit the kitchen floor. I went down slow and it seemed very surreal.

Anyway, my loving dog Mister likes to stretch out on the kitchen floor to nap. The tile is cool and feels good to his fur covered body. Well, when I took a spill I landed on his leg and he wheeled around from a dead sleep and bit me in the arm.

Everyone in the house was laughing their ass off, my girlfriend included. I tried to get up but realized it was futile so I just sat there staring at the bite wound on my arm while my friends are in stitches.

After 20 seconds are so Mister gave me an apologetic lick on the face and I told him he was, "a good boy for doing it, being it, and seeing it."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: DOWN GOES BOXINGGORILLA!

Sometimes all you can do is look back on it and share in the laugh. I hope you're feeling better, minus the Cujo bite.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla

Hope things are improving for you mate .. have not talked to you in sometime, give me an update when you have some time, godbless.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a common sign of too much videogaming you sad bastad. Remember to take regular toilet breaks, stretch your legs every now and again keep hydrated.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    I have had a severe cough with chest congestion for the past two weeks. As usual I have done nothing to cure this condition and it has gotten to the point of coughing until I become dizzy.

This evening some friends came over to chat and we were cracking jokes and talking bad about Vick. Anyway, as I was heading into the kitchen someone said something that made me start laughing hysterically, but the laugh turned into a cough and before I knew it I had blacked out and hit the kitchen floor. I went down slow and it seemed very surreal.

Anyway, my loving dog Mister likes to stretch out on the kitchen floor to nap. The tile is cool and feels good to his fur covered body. Well, when I took a spill I landed on his leg and he wheeled around from a dead sleep and bit me in the arm.

Everyone in the house was laughing their ass off, my girlfriend included. I tried to get up but realized it was futile so I just sat there staring at the bite wound on my arm while my friends are in stitches.

After 20 seconds are so Mister gave me an apologetic lick on the face and I told him he was, "a good boy for doing it, being it, and seeing it."
    And yet your still kicking some ass in the arcade games.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Had an expierience like that once. Had been cutting down on food to make weight and was jus back from a really great training session so i was comfortably tired. Twas winter at the time n the stove was turned up to the last in my sitting room n i sat for abou 45 mins watchin some tv. I thought oh carp what am i doin i better get some water into me and stood up real quick.
    I had this real tingly head rush, n felt myself go forward, saw my forehead connect with the floor but felt nothing....I lay on the floor a good 5 mins before my Dad came in an asked me what i was doing. Then he saw my forehead busted open n he hoisted me up.
    Weird!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    Had an expierience like that once. Had been cutting down on food to make weight and was jus back from a really great training session so i was comfortably tired. Twas winter at the time n the stove was turned up to the last in my sitting room n i sat for abou 45 mins watchin some tv. I thought oh carp what am i doin i better get some water into me and stood up real quick.
    I had this real tingly head rush, n felt myself go forward, saw my forehead connect with the floor but felt nothing....I lay on the floor a good 5 mins before my Dad came in an asked me what i was doing. Then he saw my forehead busted open n he hoisted me up.
    Weird!!!
    Same thing happened to me. I stood up to go to bed and stretched, then just collapsed in a heap on the floor. I heard the thud and felt no pain until I came around, I'm not sure how long I was laid there.

Thread Information