Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Klitschko vs Tua?

Preme Im with you, Tua will ko him for Klithcko its a bad match, Im down the bookies. Talking to him hes heads spot on hes Buzzing. Plus Im told he is fitter know than he has been for years.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    Preme Im with you, Tua will ko him for Klithcko its a bad match, Im down the bookies. Talking to him hes heads spot on hes Buzzing. Plus Im told he is fitter know than he has been for years.
    Tua also took big shots from Lennox Lewis himself a BIG Puncher, if Tua took them I'm pretty sure he can take Klit's power shots. The only question right now is cardio is Tua ready to go the full 12 rounds in a slugfest, if he is I'm confident at least one of those heavy Tua hands will hurt Klit and probably drop him(If Brewster and Sanders can, why not TUa).
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If tua lands one decent shot on Vlads chin he aint getting back up.But Klitschko should be able to work of his jab and bring the uppercuts up against the much smaller Tua to keep him at bay.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

of chirst aye, if this comes off ill be down the bookies with my money in one hand and my dick in the other for tua to KO him...

i dont feel wlad has improved to much since sanders spanked him in front of the world... apart from a peter who could only punch he fought no one really, tua is a very good poxer puncher, and lewis was ontop of his game that night and he took what lewis had to offer all night long and got close to him..

he will knock out wlad, once we see wlad hurt again he will go into a shell, if u lack skills he will come back boxing, tua will put him down, if he gets up he will be str8 back into him and seriously hurt and finish him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    As much as I like Tua, there is no way he deserves a shot at the belt yet. He needs to keep on working on his conditioning and keep busy.

Maybe a year down the line if he can impress on the way.
    I agree with that.I feel the same way about Evander fighting for the WBO belt there are others in front of him.Evander and Tua would be a great fight.
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Before anyone lays their money on Tua KO'ing Wlad let's consider a couple of things.

1. Lewis' chin was also suspect but Tua didn't get close enough to really test it because Tua gets almost paralyzed in fights with taller guys who continually jab.

2. Wlad is now being trained by the same trainer as Lewis who has trained him in Lewis' image.... jab jab jab then hold when they get too close. I'm glad Wlad hasn't picked up on the 'ol hold-head-down-then-uppercut move and I hope he never does.

For the record, I am a huge Klitschko and Tua fan so I don't want to see them in together, that means I would feel a loss either way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Klitschko-Tua would play out exactly like Klitschko-Brewster II or Lewis-Tua.

Wlad would jab his way to an easy win. Although, to be honest, I'd rather see Tua get a shot than someone like Tim Austin.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GP100
    Tua also took big shots from Lennox Lewis himself a BIG Puncher, if Tua took them I'm pretty sure he can take Klit's power shots. The only question right now is cardio is Tua ready to go the full 12 rounds in a slugfest, if he is I'm confident at least one of those heavy Tua hands will hurt Klit and probably drop him(If Brewster and Sanders can, why not TUa).
    Mercer took Lewis's best shots but when Mercer fought Wlad he was shell of his former self and got stopped and its the same with Tua this isn't same Tua that had 12 round war with Ike or same Tua who done number on Ruiz this Tua is the one who just won 10 decision against medicore opposition

Wlad will beat Tua badly Tua should take on winner of Holyfield vs Sultan because the fight vs Wlad will be a mismatch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I want to see David Tua get a title shot. i think he has a chance to beat klitscko... he can punch and wlad has been knock out b4. It should be a good fight.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brewster against Wlad was a shocking excuse for a fighter - only there to get one last payday as his career was over and his eyesight terrible. And Wlad still kept away from him round after round like he was facing a prime Mike Tyson.

Brewster hardly through a punch and his eyesight was so bad that he couldn't defend against one. The man was an absolute shell of his past self.

Klitschko is not a very fluid boxer like Chris Byrd or Lennox Lewis and does not move side to side very comfortably. Back and forward fine but not side to side. Klitscko is also slower of foot than Lewis or Byrd were and while Tua is not a quick fighter by any means, I do believe he will be able to get inside of Wladimirs reach and that is when the trouble or fun starts.

Tua unless his chin has gone which I doubt will be able to take Klitschkos power. Tua is used to punching up at taller opposition he's done it all his career but has Wladimir taken on anyone of the ability and height of Tua?

Tua has had a few comeback fights recently and has been shaking off the ring rust and been looking to box abit more - sensible move.

I hope this fight happens as it will be intriguing whatever the outcome.

Tua by Ko around the 8th.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK,Were Going On Three Pages With THis.Lets Taste Reality People:THIS FIGHT WILL NOT/SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.Tua Is NOt THe Monster And TAlent He once was.He Can Still knockout used-up lt.hvys,grade c almost were types,etc.,but he is not a viable force in the top ten at this point and imo he will not be.he had everything you could want in a hvy weight fighter ,solid chin,short bone crunching power,a glare that can scare you,fire in the belly,and most of all TIME.Im Sorry folks But I sat Through Those Early Days Watching the "NEXT TYSON" AS glory boy jim lampley screamed out in his H.B.O blitz of ruiz,his ko of david izon (a fight he was losing bad) and his ko of oleg (again losing).After That He Went TO Hell With Ibeabuchi In A Classic and Just seem to lose interest and will in that defeat.I was sold on this fighter and his mystique.Maybes its buyer remorse but as heavyweights go,I think the "tua man" has squanderd his talents and abilities, he bought into his own myth and hype.watch that chris byrd bout again,do you remember how bad he was hurt to the boby in the 6th.It was sad man.He should have crushed little crissy that night and that was his career problem.convinced he could end a fight with just one punch ,he waited and still he waits

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by WelshDevilRob
    Brewster against Wlad was a shocking excuse for a fighter - only there to get one last payday as his career was over and his eyesight terrible. And Wlad still kept away from him round after round like he was facing a prime Mike Tyson.

Brewster hardly through a punch and his eyesight was so bad that he couldn't defend against one. The man was an absolute shell of his past self.

Klitschko is not a very fluid boxer like Chris Byrd or Lennox Lewis and does not move side to side very comfortably. Back and forward fine but not side to side. Klitscko is also slower of foot than Lewis or Byrd were and while Tua is not a quick fighter by any means, I do believe he will be able to get inside of Wladimirs reach and that is when the trouble or fun starts.

Tua unless his chin has gone which I doubt will be able to take Klitschkos power. Tua is used to punching up at taller opposition he's done it all his career but has Wladimir taken on anyone of the ability and height of Tua?

Tua has had a few comeback fights recently and has been shaking off the ring rust and been looking to box abit more - sensible move.

If he's so slow how did he catch the Byrd ? Moving side to side he can and does well, he cuts off the ring quickly on his oppone ts he steps out of the way quickly and he jabs to fast to be dodged or blocked and the other man never sees the right coming.I like Tua but he will be outclassed in a bad way.
    Like Jeff Spicoli Surfs In 'Nawlins said "convinced he could end a fight with just one punch ,he waited and still he waits ".
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WelshDevilRob

is not a very fluid boxer like Chris Byrd or Lennox Lewis

I never thought Lewis was fluid boxer at all.

Thread Information