Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: For Pacquiao Fans Go To Stage 6 For Loads Of Pacquiao Fights In High Quality

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default For Pacquiao Fans Go To Stage 6 For Loads Of Pacquiao Fights In High Quality

Go to stage 6.com and in search bar type Manny Pacquiao for loads of his rare fights and also his trilogy with Morales all in high quality its bit like youtube but much much better Quality i thought people like Brucelee and Pacstraightleft would appreciate some of these videos.

http://stage6.divx.com/

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: For Pacquiao Fans Go To Stage 6 For Loads Of Pacquiao Fights In High Quality

Thanks Ice Cold. I have compilations of Pacquaio's fights and fights of most boxers.

Anyway, cc #1216 for informing me about the site.

SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: For Pacquiao Fans Go To Stage 6 For Loads Of Pacquiao Fights In High Quality

CC ICB

The quality of those fights are great. I did not search for Manny since I have most of them but I just typed boxing and am watching Kalzaghe/Bika. Again clean videos. Not like that YouTube shiet.

I must have given you a CC earlier because it wont let me cc you again.
    IOU.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool info Ice. Cc!

Unforunately, I can't download it yet coz I'm using office PC.

But I will once I get home.

Tnx!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's taking me too long to download a movie. I think youtube is better in terms of download speed. I'm already using broadband and still the download speed is too slow. However, the resolution is quite better than youtube.

ICB Guest

ccs back guys i watched trilogy of Pacquiao vs Morales its excellent quality its makes youtubes quality look stupid in comparison.

Thread Information