Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: whos the hottest

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MEXICO HAS GREAT BOXERS..BUT ALSO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN..CHECK THE VID

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default MEXICO HAS GREAT BOXERS..BUT ALSO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN..CHECK THE VID

SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: MEXICO HAS GREAT BOXERS..BUT ALSO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN..CHECK THE VID

And to think that Elvis Presley said:

Presley was quoted, when he was making a movie in Mexico, as saying he wouldn't kiss a Mexican woman. Unless she was 14

Salma Hayek is only Mexican by nationality.
    Her parents are not Mexican.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Some Mexican woman are pretty hot. Best thing about them though is that most of them can be bought for £10 uk pounds or a cheap pair of shoes :P
    Go fuk yourself.. i can't belive this site alows shit like this to continue to be posted... that is racist.. by not doing nothing your promoting it... fucking puss..

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by outspoken
    Some Mexican woman are pretty hot. Best thing about them though is that most of them can be bought for £10 uk pounds or a cheap pair of shoes :P
    Go fuk yourself.. i can't belive this site alows shit like this to continue to be posted... that is racist.. by not doing nothing your promoting it... fucking puss..
    Anyone who is poor can be bought. It does not matter what nationality you are.

The saddest thing I saw the last time I was in Tijuana Mexico was a seeing a little girl who was no more than 5 years old on the street near the boarder at 2:30 AM selling gum

BTW. None of our people are Illegal nor are any of them Aliens.
    Our Indigenous peoples were here way before pale face landed on Plymouth Rock.
    We were Indians first.

This land belonged to all Indians first.
    This includes the Aztecas.

We even had the first Yahoo SMILEY with the tongue out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thats a very ignorant thin to say..not every poor person will sell them self.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G

The saddest thing I saw the last time I was in Tijuana Mexico was a seeing a little girl who was no more than 5 years old on the street near the boarder at 2:30 AM selling gum

Dude come on... Anyone who is poor can be bought? You sound just as ignorant as the guy that said MOST mexican woman can be bought... and he did not say MOST POOR mexican woman... i bet if he had said most black girls this thread would of been lock...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go fuk yourself.. i can't belive this site alows S*** like this to continue to be posted... that is racist.. by not doing nothing your promoting it... F****** puss..
    Aww come on man it's just a joke. You should change your name from Outspoken to DrDoGooder

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And to think that Elvis Presley said:

Presley was quoted, when he was making a movie in Mexico, as saying he wouldn't kiss a Mexican woman. Unless she was 14

Salma Hayek is only Mexican by nationality.
    Her parents are not Mexican.

you are a bit off on Salma, her grandfather on her father's side ( I think her grandmother too) was lebanese. Everyone else was Mexican. Salma has played a Lesbianese on the movie frida
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude come on... Anyone who is poor can be bought? You sound just as ignorant as the guy that said MOST mexican woman can be bought... and he did not say MOST POOR mexican woman... i bet if he had said most black girls this thread would of been lock...
    MOST mexican women eh? quite ignorant and insulting. also saying anyone who's poor can be bought, not so insulting but also ignorant.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KKisser
    Go fuk yourself.. i can't belive this site alows S*** like this to continue to be posted... that is racist.. by not doing nothing your promoting it... F****** puss..

MOST mexican women eh? quite ignorant and insulting. also saying anyone who's poor can be bought, not so insulting but also ignorant.
    Listen to you self rightously proclaiming that selling your body for sex is wrong. Ignorant morallist

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahaha CC bilbo

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bilbo insulting people and making offensive comments again, never. I see another apology thread comming on.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bilbo, iv always liked u as a poster, thought that ur perhaps the funniest guy on all of saddos, but over the past few days ur posts have been pretty heavily loaded with some unnecessary stuff...U alri man?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go fuk yourself.. i can't belive this site alows shit like this to continue to be posted... that is racist.. by not doing nothing your promoting it...  fucking puss..

BTW. None of our people are Illegal nor are any of them Aliens.
    Our Indigenous peoples were here way before pale face landed on Plymouth Rock.
    We were Indians first.

This land belonged to all Indians first.
    This includes the Aztecas.

We even had the first Yahoo SMILEY with the tongue out.

Hate to break this to you danny, but pale face and your indigenous people all came from the same place. Your people were just more motivated for whatever reason to move to the new land (present day america) while there was a land route available. If it makes you feel better, we spent the next several hundred years doing the same to just about every nationality, race and religion (even our own) so we didn't discriminate against the indians. My ancestors were assholes but they are gone so people should move on with it as holding on to hundred year old grudges doesn't help anybody out.

CC for the yahoo smiley thing . It's amazing that they made a lunar calendar and all the astrological advances they did with such limited technology. Equally amazing is how some cracker in eurpoe came within 100 some miles in measurement of the circumference of the earth by only using three sticks. Three sticks to find out the circumference of the earth + lunar calendar > than the iPhone.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Imagine what could be done with three sticks AND an i phone?

Thread Information