Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Jaidon Codrington vs Brian Vera video + News on further bouts-Indirect SPOILER

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default Jaidon Codrington vs Brian Vera video + News on further bouts-Indirect SPOILER

Dan added a little bit more info in his notebook. So now instead of it showing on Thursday night/early Friday depending on time zone, it will now be Wednesday night/early Thursday.

WARNING!
    Do not confuse the news below with the airing of the Contender season 3 series tournament. This news only applys to the uncut fights. The series is still on Tuesday nights and that has not changed.

• Due to a production issue, the debut of the uncut fights from the new episodes of ESPN's "The Contender" has been delayed. The uncut bouts will begin airing in 30-minute blocks Thursday (ESPN2, 12:30 a.m.) and will run each Wednesday night/Thursday morning through the end of the season. Next week's premier will include the first two bouts from the series, Jaidon Codrington-Brian Vera and Sam Soliman-Max Alexander. Unlike bouts on "The Contender" episodes, the fights on ESPN2 will be unedited in the style of "Friday Night Fights" with Joe Tessitore and Teddy Atlas providing commentary. Codrington-Vera is already available to view uncut on ESPN.com's boxing page.

Jaidon Codrington vs Brian Vera UnCut
    http://assets.espn.go.com/ivp/player/player145.swf?mediaId=3029148&n8pe6c=2

Direct Link:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...ideoId=3029148

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...29148&n8pe6c=2

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jaidon Codrington vs Brian Vera UnCut + News on further bouts calendar.

Really? I didn't know that. Thanks for the news.

SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: Jaidon Codrington vs Brian Vera UnCut video + News on further bouts calendar.

Damn this was a decent knock out.
    The cut up version did not do this knock out any justice. Glad we got to see the whole fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jaidon Codrington vs Brian Vera UnCut video + News on further bouts calendar

Thanks Danny_G, I saw this when I was setting up the DVR, and was hoping it was something like this. I may just wait and watch the fights this way instead of during the regular show. Don't know if I'll bother re-watching the Soliman/Alexander fight though...

SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: Jaidon Codrington vs Brian Vera UnCut video + News on further bouts calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by Myk_Myk
    Thanks Danny_G, I saw this when I was setting up the DVR, and was hoping it was something like this. I may just wait and watch the fights this way instead of during the regular show. Don't know if I'll bother re-watching the Soliman/Alexander fight though...
    I want to watch the Sam Soliman fight uncut.
    I want to see if he was as sloppy as I saw it

Thread Information