Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Why Do Judah Fans Bring Up Mayweather Fight All The Time ??

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Why Do Judah Fans Bring Up Mayweather Fight All The Time ??

They say how good good Judah looked all i see was Mayweather taking it easy Judah winning 3 rounds out of 4 with Mayweather clearly winning the 3rd round then after 4th round when Mayweather changed his tactics gave Judah a boxing lesson Judah did not have any answers he only had spurts in last 20 seconds of the rounds but Mayweather was doubling Judah in power punches its just i was reading an old thread with Starr and Sal and few other Judah fans and i was thinking what the hell are you on about Mayweather beat Judah easily and then i see people like Starr and other Judah fans saying Judah would win the rematch and i was thinking to myself what the hell are you on about ?? and i was surprised because i've seen few of Starr's posts and she looked good poster but when it comes to Judah she is so biased its unbelievable.

At the end of the day its ok of you to be a fan of a fighter but come on be real Mayweather beat Judah easily and i don't really know what Judah fans are watching when they watch Judah vs Mayweather i really don't just look at the punchstats aswell totally one sided and i see threads like *Judah focused for 12 rounds would be unbeatable* its all just nonsense i think Judah fans have to be some of the most annoying fans i've ever come across.

Plus the fight would of been tko for Mayweather had Judah not been dirty because Judah was on the verge of being stopped thats why it makes me laugh when they bring up Cotto vs Judah but totally forget Judah's actions in Mayweather fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why Do Judah Fans Bring Up Mayweather Fight All The Time ??

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    They say how good good Judah looked all i see was Mayweather taking it easy Judah winning 3 rounds out of 4 with Mayweather clearly winning the 3rd round then after 4th round when Mayweather changed his tactics gave Judah a boxing lesson Judah did not have any answers he only had spurts in last 20 seconds of the rounds but Mayweather was doubling Judah in power punches its just i was reading an old thread with Starr and Sal and few other Judah fans and i was thinking what the hell are you on about Mayweather beat Judah easily and then i see people like Starr and other Judah fans saying Judah would win the rematch and i was thinking to myself what the hell are you on about ?? and i was surprised because i've seen few of Starr's posts and she looked good poster but when it comes to Judah she is so biased its unbelievable.

At the end of the day its ok of you to be a fan of a fighter but come on be real Mayweather beat Judah easily and i don't really know what Judah fans are watching when they watch Judah vs Mayweather i really don't just look at the punchstats aswell totally one sided and i see threads like *Judah focused for 12 rounds would be unbeatable* its all just nonsense i think Judah fans have to be some of the most annoying fans i've ever come across.

Plus the fight would of been tko for Mayweather had Judah not been dirty because Judah was on the verge of being stopped thats why it makes me laugh when they bring up Cotto vs Judah but totally forget Judah's actions in Mayweather fight.

I highlighted the first part because that is probably the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen.

As for the second part...........................

What do you think about fans of Mayweather AND Judah?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Judah fans are probably no different to other fans. They are just defending there fighter. Its probably just that its harder to defend Zab than most other fighters because he does more stupid things, and probably wastes his talent more than most.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow... you really shoot form the hip these days
    Nice thread!!

I think its a bit cheeky to put down Juda fans like that. Just seems random.

I also disagree with your comments about Mayweather taking it easy, but aside form that Juda was defo 2nd best for most of the night. And a lot of it was to do with Juda being an 'on top' fighter. Its not all down to 'focus'. Even Juda fans will tell you that (if you ask nicely )

One question id ask (with Juda being a sort of 'on top' fighter) is that do yiou think Juda would of/ could of 'uped' his game had the knockdown been scored as legitimate?
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702

I highlighted the first part because that is probably the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen.

As for the second part...........................

What do you think about fans of Mayweather AND Judah?
    Well it seems like everytime i speak with Judah fan they make so many excuses its unbelievable i don't mean all of the Judah fans i mean the ones i have spoke to as for Mayweather fans well his record speaks for it self i have come across biased Mayweather fans aswell but they do speak the truth when they say he is best p4p fighter on the planet and Mayweather does not need fans to make excuses for him constantly like Judah.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboogie
    Wow... you really shoot form the hip these days
    Nice thread!!

I also disagree with your comments about Mayweather taking it easy, but aside form that Juda was defo 2nd best for most of the night. And a lot of it was to do with Juda being an 'on top' fighter. Its not all down to 'focus'. Even Juda fans will tell you that (if you ask nicely )

One question id ask (with Juda being a sort of 'on top' fighter) is that do yiou think Juda would of/ could of 'uped' his game had the knockdown been scored as legitimate?

Maybe i worded it wrong but i ment the Judah fans i have spoken to.

Mayweather was just taking his time and working out Judah thats why he wasn't throwing his power shots and after the 4th he had worked out Judah and gave Judah a boxing lesson then started to unleash his power shots and was doubling Judah in power shots after the 4th round.

The knockdown was nothing more than a flash knockdown with Mayweather being off balance and no i don't think it would of upped Judah's game because even if it had been called a knockdown Judah would of realized it was only a flash knockdown and he wouldn't of changed his tactic's like i said before Mayweather worked out Judah after the 4th round and hammered him with power shots just took a look at the power shots punchstats Mayweather totally dominated Judah.

ICB Guest

Anyways i gotta go fellas i'll reply to your comments later peace.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe i worded it wrong but i ment the Judah fans i have spoken to.
    Cool. Still seems like an old argument. (To me of course.... Im assuming this topic has kicked off somewhere else recently?)

Mayweather was just taking his time and working out Judah thats why he wasn't throwing his power shots and after the 4th he had worked out Judah and gave Judah a boxing lesson then started to unleash his power shots and was doubling Judah in power shots after the 4th round.
    Well to me it looked like he was throwing hard shots within the 1st minute of the fight. Slight exaggeration IMO.

But anyway... Maybe he wasnt throwing too many power shots as it was clear Judah was matching him for speed and Mayweather didnt wanna engage too much for fear of get caught (ironic really, considering he did get caught and dropped).

I definately agree that Mayweather did the right thing being a little conservative while taking the analytical approach (and i think he brilliant for it) but if he had of done more, he'd of been caught more. And possibly hurt.

The knockdown was nothing more than a flash knockdown with Mayweather being off balance and no i don't think it would of upped Judah's game because even if it had been called a knockdown Judah would of realized it was only a flash knockdown and he wouldn't of changed his tactic's like i said before Mayweather worked out Judah after the 4th round and hammered him with power shots just took a look at the power shots punchstats Mayweather totally dominated Judah.
    Yeah, your probably right there ICE
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Ice, flash knockdown or not, they all count, i no if i was in a fight and a punch of mine landed and the opponent landed on the canvas, whether as a result of the punch or a balance issue, i would want the knockdown scored. Flash knockdowns cannot be dismissed, a flash knockdown saved Hatton against Collazo, (unsettled him against Magee.) The first Barerra/Morales fight had a flash knockdown in the last round due to Morales losing his balance. That was counted too.

Thread Information