commissioner - larry hazzard

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BEST OFFICIALS

I like Larry Hazzard. I like Cortez as ref. Smoger's pretty good too. There's 1 other good ref,but I forgot his name. I totoally dislike Darkulich,that prick Nady and the dog that refereed Abraham v Miranda.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    I like Larry Hazzard. I like Cortez as ref. Smoger's pretty good too. There's 1 other good ref,but I forgot his name. I totoally dislike Darkulich,that prick Nady and the dog that refereed Abraham v Miranda.
    Oh Drakulich is a cock..I remember him telling PBF and JLC to 'calm down' in their first fight. Larry Merchants reaction was priceless!
    Like Cortez. A lot of people hate Richard Steele but I don't mind him. Judges..hmm..I'm gonna say Glen Hamada because I agreed with his scoring of Trinidad ODLH . I'm sure he's been involved in a dubious decision though..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz
    Oh Drakulich is a cock..I remember him telling PBF and JLC to 'calm down' in their first fight. Larry Merchants reaction was priceless!
    Like Cortez. A lot of people hate Richard Steele but I don't mind him. Judges..hmm..I'm gonna say Glen Hamada because I agreed with his scoring of Trinidad ODLH . I'm sure he's been involved in a dubious decision though..
    hamada is easily the worst judge of all time, i fucking hate him

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    hamada is easily the worst judge of all time, i F****** hate him
    Haha I knew he had a shit scorecard somewhere..whats his biggest bullshit score? I only remember him specifically from the Trinidad/DLH fight because I had his score.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he scored EVERY SINGLE ROUND of judah mayweather for mayweather except for the 12th

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he scored EVERY SINGLE ROUND of judah mayweather for mayweather except for the 12th
    Damm That sucks. Judah clearly took the first 4. Ok fuck Glen Hamada To be honest mate I catch most of these fights the next day on youtube as I don't have Sky Sports. I sometimes don't have a clue who the judges are..and if they're that bad they're usually gunned in articles for being so. As far as a definite shit judge..who's that Thai judge in the first Mayweather fight with JLC? I think he was also one of the judges in the DLH/Whitaker fight and seems to always make a mess of the scoring.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damm That sucks. Judah clearly took the first 4. Ok fuck Glen Hamada To be honest mate I catch most of these fights the next day on youtube as I don't have Sky Sports. I sometimes don't have a clue who the judges are..and if they're that bad they're usually gunned in articles for being so. As far as a definite shit judge..who's that Thai judge in the first Mayweather fight with JLC? I think he was also one of the judges in the DLH/Whitaker fight and seems to always make a mess of the scoring.

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...=352&cat=boxer
    Anek Hongtongkam 116-111

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Refs- I like Smoger, Bayless, Cortez, and Nady. I also thought Mercante did a very good job in the Cotto-Judah fight.

Judges- not sure about my favorites. As far as bad ones, Dick Falherty comes to mind. He had Spinks over Taylor 117-111 and has had a few other headscratchers.

Ken Morita is pretty bad too. He had Oscar beating Quartey 116-112, and had Tyson up on the scorecards against Buster Douglas.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tony Weeks, Raul Caiz, Lou Filipo

Mark Ratner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i like a ref who is going to stay out of the action.. one that gives the fighter an opportunity to get out of a clinch.. I hate refs who get involved too much.. quick to break fighters and so on /

Mlils lane was class“ fight out of there“ he would say . Nady does a good job most of time in that regard. he wont allow the clinching .. Some of these lazy HW’s like that clinching , Its is the fuk all in boxing, Nady wont stand for it so for that Jay gets my vote . He was the reason Rachman - Maskave was entertaining . Nady jumped their country asses before the gate !

Also liked that bloke who passesd away few years back. Mitch Halpern He did a stand up job.

Thread Information