Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ICE COLD BOXING....come on down...your'e the next birfday whore to be outted!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ICE COLD BOXING....come on down...your'e the next birfday whore to be outted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Its actually my birthday tommorow and by the time this fight starts it will be my birthday so im hoping for a big birthday present if Pavlik wins because not only will i have the bragging rights i will have won my bet vs my good buddy from the other side of the pond VD
    Well then by all means...allow me to be super pimp & whore you out a day in advance:

EVERYONE THIS LIL' VIRGIN BATCH FOR HIS UP & COMING B-DAY!!!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ICE COLD BOXING....come on down...your'e the next birfday whore to be outted

Happy birthday Ice mate, one of my favourite posters

ICB Guest

Default Re: ICE COLD BOXING....come on down...your'e the next birfday whore to be outted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Its actually my birthday tommorow and by the time this fight starts it will be my birthday so im hoping for a big birthday present if Pavlik wins because not only will i have the bragging rights i will have won my bet vs my good buddy from the other side of the pond VD
    Well then by all means...allow me to be super pimp & whore you out a day in advance:

EVERYONE THIS LIL' VIRGIN BATCH FOR HIS UP & COMING B-DAY!!!
    Thanks Wacko appreciate it bro cc in 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Happy birthday Ice mate, one of my favourite posters
    Thanks mate always enjoy threading your posts there well funny mate

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ICE COLD BOXING....come on down...your'e the next birfday whore to be outted!!!

Happy B-Day ICB....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ICE COLD BOXING....come on down...your'e the next birfday whore to be outted

HB & cc

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    Happy B-Day ICB....
    Thanks Mick and also thanks for the fight enjoyed it bro

Quote Originally Posted by 7777
    HB & cc
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy birthday bro,have a good one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh happy B-D ICE mate love your points you always back them up with excellent knowledge and yesterday your points about Jeff Lacy in the Calzaghe topic you really had the others off LMFAO no-0ne can beat you on the boxing disputes bro .

Have a on lefty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have a great B-Day ICB, and hopefully many more. CC for your present
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy B-Day ICB.... I'll be by around 1:30 after the folks are asleep for your . Have the pickles, rubber mallet, & lube ready! I'll bring the gagball & wear my fishnet stockings & I'll bringing the webcam!!!
    As always...Wacko his here for Mick...correcting his posts...every step of the way.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy B-day bro
    Hopefully somebody got you a nice collection of fights

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy Birthday Ice. Hope you get some whores for your birthday. And I'll have your new sig ready by tonight. Since Taylor whipping Pavlik's ass

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Happy birthday bro,have a good one.
    Thanks bro appreicate that Mosley fight and all other fights

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee
    Yeh happy B-D ICE mate love your points you always back them up with excellent knowledge and yesterday your points about Jeff Lacy in the Calzaghe topic you really had the others off LMFAO no-0ne can beat you on the boxing disputes bro .

Have a on lefty
    Thanks alot mate appreciate it my boxing knowledge has increased so much coming here

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Happy B-Day ICB.... I'll be by around 1:30 after the folks are asleep for your . Have the pickles, rubber mallet, & lube ready! I'll bring the gagball & wear my fishnet stockings & I'll bringing the webcam!!!
    As always...Wacko his here for Mick...correcting his posts...every step of the way.
    No comment

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Happy B-day bro
    Hopefully somebody got you a nice collection of fights
    Thanks alot for your work in the ask trainer section you helped me a few times

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy Bday dude! Hope you get everything you want but the Pavlik victory...because then I get to be Danny-G's bitch lol
    Have a good one! Hopefully Pavlik and Taylor will make your birthday memorable!

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Happy Birthday Ice. Hope you get some whores for your birthday. And I'll have your new sig ready by tonight. Since Taylor whipping Pavlik's a**
    Thanks alot bro im going to be going out all day so should be good laugh

And as for the bet may the better man win is all i can say i'll give you your props if you win and you won't hear me complaning or running out on our bet

Thread Information