Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What I learned about taylor tonight

Quote Originally Posted by jman
    I cant believe that anyone who's serious could believe that sticking your tongue out or making a taunting face has anything to do with getting put on queer street, taylor is very very fast and he caught Kelly fair and square just as in the 7th pavlik caught taylor fair and square, they are 2 of the worlds best, there is no room for error in these fights, both made critical mistakes as the other was attacking, both got caught, pav got caught in the 2nd when his stamina was still high, Taylor got caught in the 7th when his and pavs stamina had diminished to a lesser level, had JT caught Pav with the same stuff in the 7th as he did in the 2nd, Pav probably cant get up, just as it happened to JT, getting caught early and getting caught late are too differnt types of getting caught.
    if this...if that....smack em down with a baseball bat!!! you could've said Pavlik was caught while he was still cold...and that JT got KTFO in the prime of the fight!!!! It was a 12 round fight....they were only in the middle rounds....either way Taylor got KTFO! bottom line is Pavlik won the fight.... Next....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I cant believe that anyone who's serious could believe that sticking your tongue out or making a taunting face has anything to do with getting put on queer street, taylor is very very fast and he caught Kelly fair and square just as in the 7th pavlik caught taylor fair and square, they are 2 of the worlds best, there is no room for error in these fights, both made critical mistakes as the other was attacking, both got caught, pav got caught in the 2nd when his stamina was still high, Taylor got caught in the 7th when his and pavs stamina had diminished to a lesser level, had JT caught Pav with the same stuff in the 7th as he did in the 2nd, Pav probably cant get up, just as it happened to JT, getting caught early and getting caught late are too differnt types of getting caught.
    Well with all due respect, making faces or sticking your tongue out makes a big difference when you get caught because you're really not paying attention to business and maybe could have blocked that punch.. maybe not. Hr got caught though and almost cost himself the fight, so he won't be doing that anymore.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also I wonder if Kelly underestimated the power JT has. He seemed overconfident coming in and it seems he thought he took what Miranda threw at him and so he didn't worry too much about JT. He got woke up real quick though. I forgot that JT can seriously hurt someone, just because of his last fights.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, if you guys want to play that game then here ya go. It was a mistake on Pavliks part, mistakes are what gets you beat, taylor made his mistake by going to the ropes and the corner, a place that he clearly gets beat against whoever he boxes, a place where manny has warned him time and time again, stay off the ropes and out of the corner, but jermaine dont listen, that was his mistake. Its simple....in the corner or on the ropes, Pavlik will win everytime, so would winky or bhop against JT, but in the middle of the ring he would beat all of them. Why he chooses not to listen to his trainer is beyond me, maybe hes not very smart.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or maybe he should of blocked those punches... like a pussy?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

winky did nothing but cover up like a pussy against taylor, winky cant take a true middle weight shot which taylor possess's, maybe you guys didnt see the fight, JT clearly wobbled wink in the 4th and it took 2-3 rounds for wink to suck it up and decide to get back in the fight, wink is clearly the more skilled boxer no doubt, but he cant hurt JT like JT could hurt him. As for Pavlik tonight, hes a great fighter, I will not ever try to take anything away from him, he earned that win, but it wasnt easy for Pavlik like you guys think it was, pavlik had to reach down deep for his every last drop of heart, stamina and energy to get out of that second round. Had Taylor boxed like his trainer wanted him to he would have ended the fight in the 2nd, but he didnt so its beside the point. From what I saw, when pav TKO'ed JT, JT looked as if he had given up and didnt even try to do anything back to Pav, IMO, JT has just been waiting around for someone to floor him, pavlik was his man. I think now that JT has eaten the power and has been on the mat it will make a different animal out of him now, we shall see because they will fight again
    What the fuck is it with idiots like you who equate defense with being "a pussy". I bet if you were in the ring with a profession boxer you'd just stand there with your chin in the air and let him hit you to show what kind of a real man you are. Right? Moron.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I were in the ring you'd refer to me a CHAMP!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Taylor looked like the old Taylor. Fast and snapped the jab. Had the fight in the center of the ring allot.
    He just got beat. New Champ. Get over it.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

ICB Guest

More like the chump.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

By the way, your buddy Hopkins is a pretty damn good defensive fighter as well. I guess he's a pussy too because he doesn't like to get hit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no, he brings the fight in a calculated way, winky isnt on the same level as bhop,taylor and pavlik and never will be, his best ability is to cover up and thats about all hes got, anyone can do that.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    GOT WILD AND CoulDnt FInish HIM!?!?!?!?

the only reason he KD pavlik was cuz he got wild and caught him with 1 lucky shot that lead to him landing like 5 other lucky shots
    I agree, he did land that one wild lucky shot, that resulted in a few more wild lucky shots. JT reminded me of your boy Judah. Same wild stuff Judah does when he has some one hurt. JT suffers from Judahism. lol

hey, he DOESNT leave his lead hand down to look cool, he knows when u do that u use your shoulder to block, NOT just swing your lead hand back and forth, LIKE THAT IDIOT TAYLOR

also judah isnt about random shots, he is fucking nice

wtf u gotta hate on judah for man?
    Cuz it's easy

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no, he brings the fight in a calculated way, winky isnt on the same level as bhop,taylor and pavlik and never will be, his best ability is to cover up and thats about all hes got, anyone can do that.
    Yeah, anybody can fight like Winky Wright. Great argument. Jesus.

ICB Guest

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

jman usually I don't post responses like this but I will make an exception for this, you're a fucking moron!!! Winky is a fucking great fighter and he'll be one of not so many that will still have all his mental capabilities when he's retired due to being a pussy, or as even half witted people call it, defense!

Thread Information