Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Ok...how the hell do u get the damn weight off your back when doing squats????

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ok...how the hell do u get the damn weight off your back when doing squats????

The weight is too heavy to lift over my head, but just right for squatting, and I have no one to lift with who can get the weight off my back. I just drop the weight now, but there has to be a better way. What do you all do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re:Ok...how the hell do u get the damn weight off your back when doing squats???

Throw it off. If you have a weight bench you can sit down and set it on the rack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re:Ok...how the hell do u get the damn weight off your back when doing squats???

Man...you get a cool click for that. You probably just helped me from breaking my arms or back or something lol. I thought I had to lift the weight over my head and sit it on the rack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TotalFighter
    Throw it off. If you have a weight bench you can sit down and set it on the rack.

Wow I never thought of that. I just make sure I can lift the weights with my arms and do high reps with my legs cos of the lighter weights...Dont have a squat rack. I also have backup incase I couldnt lift it, I have 2 benches on each of my side so if I cant lift it I get on my knees and place it on those bench.

Thread Information