Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pacquiao-Barrera II: Revenge or Repeat?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao-Barrera II: Revenge or Repeat?

Can't wait for this fight.
    Think MAB might come unstuck though. Pac 8 rounds.
    Still I won't be upset if MAB wins.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It surprises me that so many are writing Barrera off so easily. Ive heard it said all too often that Pac will stop him quicker than last time out and I really dont see why this should be the case whatsoever.

Pac couldnt even keep Barrera down the first time. And its not as if Barrera is unable to take a punch.

Barrera has trained hard and had time to get his preparations down to a tee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    it costs around $ 400 to watch the fight live plus traveling expenses of almost 2 grand.
    wow your spending 2grand? you are a true hard core loyal fan!

SigmaMu Guest

I love MAB to death but I see another repeat coming.
    I would love nothing more than to see MAB beat PAC and then go over and drop kick Erik Morales who will be somewhere near by in PAC's corner.

But my prediction is PAC will be too strong and MAB will suffer a beating and get taken out in the 6th. I hope I am dead wrong. I like the little pac man too, but ah Phuk it, may the best man win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME
    It will be revenge like Lewis - Rahman

Barreras overcome bigger challenges . Naseem was a bigger test at that time moving up in weight . Morales 3 was another time he had to move up after being written off and he won then . Against Juarez in the return he won it easy cuz he was motivated .

Pacs nothing, he is just a Filipino bum whos been knocked out a couple times by nobodies . Barreras guna dish out a horrific beating . We are guna see a 1 sided beatdown . Beleive it !!!!!
    lmfao!!!

"1 sided beatdown" he said Yeah, if Pac is blind folded and his left hand tied behind his back during the fight.

This going to be a...

REPEAT!

ICB Guest

I think Barrera will fight a smart fight and make it very tough for Pacquiao when Barrera is focused he can be very disciplined tactical fighter and i believe we will see that version of Barrera on October 6th.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well fair enough ICE but i personally think PACMAN beats MAB inside 10 -1 sided rounds
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al
    well fair enough ICE but i personally think PACMAN beats MAB inside 10 -1 sided rounds
    Im Barrera fan mate have been for years just sticking with my fighter and keeping faith.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al
    Im Barrera fan mate have been for years just sticking with my fighter and keeping faith.
    Well 1 thing is it should be good fight
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it's gonna be a repeat.

IMO this fight should not be happening anyway. Pacquiao & Marquez should be fighting instead. Hopefully in the near future!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik

Barreras overcome bigger challenges . Naseem was a bigger test at that time moving up in weight . Morales 3 was another time he had to move up after being written off and he won then . Against Juarez in the return he won it easy cuz he was motivated .

Pacs nothing, he is just a Filipino bum whos been knocked out a couple times by nobodies . Barreras guna dish out a horrific beating . We are guna see a 1 sided beatdown . Beleive it !!!!!
    Ouch!!! Pac is no Filipino Bum. That's way below the belt GAME
    Now I wanna see PAC obliterate MAB to retirement!!!
    Then you will be disapointed when he is laid out , convulsing on the canvas like his fans a retard

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    It surprises me that so many are writing Barrera off so easily. Ive heard it said all too often that Pac will stop him quicker than last time out and I really dont see why this should be the case whatsoever.

Pac couldnt even keep Barrera down the first time. And its not as if Barrera is unable to take a punch.

Nothing surprises me with these people anymore . They must love getting made fools of cuz thats what Barrera does to them everytime he overcomes the odds . Barrera stands out head and shoulders from teh rest of the bunch but some cant see it and i pity them fools
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft

lmfao!!!

"1 sided beatdown" he said Yeah, if Pac is blind folded and his left hand tied behind his back during the fight.

This going to be a...

REPEAT!
    Speaking of fools . . .

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this is what makes the fight exciting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then you will be disapointed when he is laid out , convulsing on the canvas like his fans a retard

Nothing surprises me with these people anymore . They must love getting made fools of cuz thats what Barrera does to them everytime he overcomes the odds . Barrera stands out head and shoulders from teh rest of the bunch but some cant see it and i pity them fools

lmfao!!!

This going to be a...

REPEAT!
    Speaking of fools . . .
    GAME, want a sig bet with that?
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by josef4334

lmfao!!!

This going to be a...

REPEAT!
    Speaking of fools . . .
    GAME, want a sig bet with that?
    Game said "1 sided beatdown". I don't think he even knows what that means. I would sig bet him also. If Pac wins any round, I win.

Now let's see Game's confident level now. I just hope he's not pussy enough to accept my challenge.

ICB Guest

Game said "1 sided beatdown". I don't think he even knows what that means. I would sig bet him also. If Pac wins any round, I win.

Now let's see Game's confident level now. I just hope he's not pussy enough to accept my challenge.

I remember our little bet aswell

Thread Information