Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would Anyone Be Happy With Pavlik Fighting John Duddy In March ??

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Would Anyone Be Happy With Pavlik Fighting John Duddy In March ??

There will be a Taylor-Pavlik rematch for sure..

if not, pavlik is going to smoke anyone at 160 and below, it doesnt really matter against whom... I think Duddy would be a good opponent for both.. but it might ruin duddy

I was talking about this fight earlier this year: Pavlik-Kessler fight in '08 will probably be the best fight next year...

can you imagine that fight.... man it would be awesome...

another fight is Pavlik and Andy Lee in '09 that will be an insane fight too!!! Remember pavlik is only 25 yrs. old and Lee should be around 24 by now... they are the future of the division...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Green would never have smoked Miranda. Green looked TERRIBLE just 2 fights before Miranda. He only looked good against Codrington and the number 1 Daddy.
    He almost had Miranda out of there as it was even with that shitty performance.
    I gotta disagree with you here Bilbo, he knocked an off-balance Miranda down, but in no way way he close to getting Miranda out of there. Miranda on the other hand, if he'd had another 30 seconds probably would've KO'd Green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pavlik has said all year he is going to stay 160 to unify all the titles..

taylor may opt out of the fight, and pavlik might fight duddy, but eventually next year pavlik is going to unify and the abraham fight is probably the only competitive fight at 160 for Pavlik...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Duddy's just so easy to hit, and yeah I know Pavlik's defense isn't great but Duddy's is incredibly poor.

Guys like an old Yory Boy, even Freddie Cuevas have found him pretty easy to hit, Pavlik by TKO, about 5-6 rounds. A brutal one too, Sergio Mora's clearly a more difficult fight for Pavlik IMO, he's at least akward and much slicker even if he can't punch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Green would never have smoked Miranda. Green looked TERRIBLE just 2 fights before Miranda. He only looked good against Codrington and the number 1 Daddy.
    He scored a flash knockdown other than that he was running the whole time and got dominated.
    Flash knock down or not...he tagged his ass & really hurt Miranda.

No I do not want to see a Duddy.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    He scored a flash knockdown other than that he was running the whole time and got dominated.
    Flash knock down or not...he tagged his a** & really hurt Miranda.

He didn't really hurt Miranda it was a flash knockdown Miranda wasn't hurt at anytime the only one who was hurt was Green who almost got KO in the last round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He didn't really hurt Miranda it was a flash knockdown Miranda wasn't hurt at anytime the only one who was hurt was Green who almost got KO in the last round.
    Ice...I know you love to be "word is bond" right & all...but when one man hits another man & he goes google eyed & his ass touches the mat...you been hurt.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

ICB Guest

Ice...I know you love to be "word is bond" right & all...but when one man hits another man & he goes google eyed & his a** touches the mat...you been hurt.
    But he wasn't really hurt Wacko as soon as Miranda got up he went right back at Green and was on the attack Miranda was just off balance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVyAK6eSXi0

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would like to see Pavlik fight Giovanni Lorenzo or Chad Dawson, those would be good fights.

ICB Guest

Lorenzo fight would be a waste of time and Dawson fight at Lightheavyweight ?? don't see that happening.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dawson came in 172 for his last fight, son. He can make supermiddle. If your not interested to see Lorenzo Vs. Pavlik, its because you probably havent seen much of Lorenzo.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest
    Dawson came in 172 for his last fight, son. He can make supermiddle. If your not interested to see Lorenzo Vs. Pavlik, its because you probably havent seen much of Lorenzo.
    Son ?? whatever i doubt Dawson would fight Pavlik at Supermiddleweight and Pavlik isn't going to fight Lorenzo who hasn't beaten any names which makes the fight pointless for Pavlik because he would get no credit for the win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ice...I know you love to be "word is bond" right & all...but when one man hits another man & he goes google eyed & his a** touches the mat...you been hurt.
    But he wasn't really hurt Wacko as soon as Miranda got up he went right back at Green and was on the attack Miranda was just off balance.

I don't even know why I opened my mouth.

ICB Guest

I don't even know why I opened my mouth.

What have i done wrong ?? all i am doing is debating with you Wacko and i gave you the video so you could have another look so explain what i have done wrong ??

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah son dont write someone off just because you, the almighty boxing guru doesnt know shit about them besides whats on boxrec, son.

Thread Information