Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: How is Brock Lesnar going to fare in UFC?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default How is Brock Lesnar going to fare in UFC?

I mean signing him has an air of inevitability around it,so how will he do? I've only seen his 1 MMA fight and his stand up looks suspect to say the least. Will his wrestling skills and raw strenght be enough? Me personally,I don't like him. I don't like his attitude or his arrogance(seen some of his interviews) and nothing would please me more than to see him in a tough fight,a humbling experience.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How is Brock Lesnar going to fare in UFC?

there is NO ONE he cannot put on the floor, it comes down to if he is strong enough to avoid a submission that he doesnt know the technical way to escape, he may not know how to get out of an armbar by turning over or whateverthefuck you do, but he may be strong enough to just prevent a submission from being locked in, the man is a monster and i support him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    there is NO ONE he cannot put on the floor, it comes down to if he is strong enough to avoid a submission that he doesnt know the technical way to escape, he may not know how to get out of an armbar by turning over or whateverthefuck you do, but he may be strong enough to just prevent a submission from being locked in, the man is a monster and i support him
    Your meant to turn into the arm bar, coz going the other way just makes it worse. Just like chokes, pulling away only make it worse.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey
    Your meant to turn into the arm bar, coz going the other way just makes it worse. Just like chokes, pulling away only make it worse.
    u know what im saying

where the armbar is being done and they like, yurn over, and then its like reversesd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey
    u know what im saying

where the armbar is being done and they like, yurn over, and then its like reversesd
    Yeah dude, ive just been doin some grappling shit at my old karate club lately and learnt some submission shit so thought id shed some light
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sure there is going to be few people he can't score a takedown on, but i have seen so many wrestlers get the takedown and then look like they don't know what to do next. He is going to muscle through most people but he seems like a ground and pound fighter only and that will only get you so far. I would like to see someone test his chin I could see him looking like
    Mark "glass jaw" Coleman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He won't be great but he'll be fun to watch

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd say put him in there with Cabbage, and see how he does. That'll be a good test for him.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Thread Information