Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who wins this one & how me bwoyo's?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: It's two in a row Satdee!!! Just another one of Wacko's DRBR's Pac vs Barrera II

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Re: It's two in a row Satdee!!! Just another one of Wacko's DRBR's Pac vs Barrera II

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    I'm taking Barrera to pull one last big win. It's more of a heart pick. Than a brain pick. But F*** it.
    Ditto.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's two in a row Satdee!!! Just another one of Wacko's DRBR's Pac vs Barrera II

Quote Originally Posted by 'Big' Dan McCarthy
    Where's all the Barrera UD people gone now! When it goes onto the Wacko poll people lose their faith .

I've always routed for Barrera and always will, since he smashed Naz he's had my respect and watching his transformation into probably the best technical boxer Mexico has produced is a beautiful thing. I was sick to my stomach with the JMM thing, Jay Nady can suck my balls for so many of these awful decisions over the years and blatant a** kissing of the big names. (Remember before the Mayweather fight when he said it's an honour and a privelege to be refereeing you or something on those lines).

Barrera still to this day is unappreciated by so many boxing fans, and it would be a dream come true if Barrera can prevail against the man who dished out such a hellacious beating to him back in 2003. People forget how well Barrera did in the early going despite the awful preparation, and we all know besides JJ how well Barrera does in rematches. He seems to have that spark back in his eyes, and he'll be the best MAB possible against Pacquiao tomorrow night. Pacman is amazing, his power is incredible and he has looked great over the last couple of years, so it's obvious why the odds are stacked against him, but imagine if Barrera can do the impossible just one more time, just how magical it will be. I'm a believer.
    I am with ya on this one Dan No one will ever shake my belief in MAB i know his career is in the twilight stages but i still think he can dig one last time. My Hero

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

seems like nature will be allowing mab to win, we get enough heart picks we can rig the results.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's two in a row Satdee!!! Just another one of Wacko's DRBR's Pac vs Barrer

Quote Originally Posted by chip
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Big' Dan McCarthy
    Where's all the Barrera UD people gone now! When it goes onto the Wacko poll people lose their faith .

I've always routed for Barrera and always will, since he smashed Naz he's had my respect and watching his transformation into probably the best technical boxer Mexico has produced is a beautiful thing. I was sick to my stomach with the JMM thing, Jay Nady can suck my balls for so many of these awful decisions over the years and blatant a** kissing of the big names. (Remember before the Mayweather fight when he said it's an honour and a privelege to be refereeing you or something on those lines).

Barrera still to this day is unappreciated by so many boxing fans, and it would be a dream come true if Barrera can prevail against the man who dished out such a hellacious beating to him back in 2003. People forget how well Barrera did in the early going despite the awful preparation, and we all know besides JJ how well Barrera does in rematches. He seems to have that spark back in his eyes, and he'll be the best MAB possible against Pacquiao tomorrow night. Pacman is amazing, his power is incredible and he has looked great over the last couple of years, so it's obvious why the odds are stacked against him, but imagine if Barrera can do the impossible just one more time, just how magical it will be. I'm a believer.
    I am with ya on this one Dan No one will ever shake my belief in MAB i know his career is in the twilight stages but i still think he can dig one last time. My Hero
    so how did Barrera saved you?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You need to edit the poll

It wont be a shock if he knocks out Pac and you should add another choice which is

* Pac to be stretchered out with the blanket over his head never to be seen again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only way this fight could be a suprise is if Barrera makes it to the final bell, that's why I don't think the judges will play a big roll in this fight (fwock 'em' all!)... but the referee will. Deep in my heart (as usual) mah bwoy Pac will score a KO. He NEVER won a decision in US. The judges will NEVER take his side. That's why he should always go for KO/TKO and we will see that tonight. I expect a desperate MAB to use all his tricks to frustrate pacman (take page on Agapito Sanchez's book) and walk away with a decision. The referee will be in a better position on how the fight will progress. Anybody NOT named Lawrence Cole, Jim Nady, Joe Cortez if fine. Cortez is used to be a good referee, but he started to lose his sharpness in the last 10 years.

Anyways, I try to picture the way this fight is going to go. I still come up with the same conclusion which is Barrera is going to get stopped & it will be a punishing loss to end a great career. Pacquiao overwhelms an outgunned Barrera once again.

Pac wins via 9th rd TKO!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love both of these fighters. I picked Barrera by decision - but I wouldn't be surprised to see Manny drop him again. I think this fight will be an all out assault, though - can't wait!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's two in a row Satdee!!! Just another one of Wacko's DRBR's Pac vs Barrer

Quote Originally Posted by GAME

It wont be a shock if he knocks out Pac and you should add another choice which is

* Pac to be stretchered out with the blanket over his head never to be seen again
    LMAO,why do you persist in talking so much crap?! There's hyping a good fight(As Miles and Pacfans do),and there's making yourself look foolish?! Dam man! I always thought of you as impartial,bias when it comes to your favourite fighter(as most are) but all this talk of stretchers etc etc really is pure and utter bullshit! Talking about the Torrecamp KO from aeons ago,what MAB getting the crap beaten out of him by Manny? By JJ?

Even IF MAB wins,your posts will still look silly because they are so outlandish.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo

LMAO,why do you persist in talking so much crap?! There's hyping a good fight(As Miles and Pacfans do),and there's making yourself look foolish?! Dam man! I always thought of you as impartial,bias when it comes to your favourite fighter(as most are) but all this talk of stretchers etc etc really is pure and utter bullshit! Talking about the Torrecamp KO from aeons ago,what MAB getting the crap beaten out of him by Manny? By JJ?

Even IF MAB wins,your posts will still look silly because they are so outlandish.
    Im massive Barrera fan and i have to realize that Barrera is underdog GAME i think your going over the top mate Pacquiao is an elite fighter and will not get beat down at all this will be very competitive fight if Barrera comes in with a good game plan and stays away from Pacquiao and uses his jab and comes in as sharp as he was for the Naz fight i think he can pull off a decision but it won't be easy Pacquiao's constant pressure will make it hard for anyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GAME is suffering schizophrenia. The "bad game" mentally fully took over his body.

Tsk! tsk! What a shame. I thought he was one of saddo's excellent posters too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was guna ask you the same question

Pacstraightleft - Theres nothing wrong with showing abit of passion to get a reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Alright fellars...for what it's worth...I drunkenly tried to get the opnening page ready! Heh heh heh heh!
    Take sc # 58 for...Ah..ah. Just cuz it been awhile.
    Scarlet my dear...frankly I just don't give a damn!

Have one back yourself Mr. Sensitive Heart. Next thing you know you'll be donating money to some third world country on some fwockin telethon.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was guna ask you the same question

Pacstraightleft - Theres nothing wrong with showing abit of passion to get a reaction
    Ermmmm...ok....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i've started thinking, maybe marco does have a wee bit of a chance here cos this is the first time manny struggled with making 130lbs... nahh, he'll get ktfo.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KKisser
    i've started thinking, maybe marco does have a wee bit of a chance here cos this is the first time manny struggled with making 130lbs... nahh, he'll get ktfo.
    DId Manny struggle to make weight?

Thread Information