Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default So What Should I Do About This Sparring Situation

So there's this guy at the gym I go named Dave who's the top fighter in the whole gym and I decided to test my skills against him so we sparred for 2 rounds going at it the whole time like Hagler and Hearns. He caught me with a good body shot and I had to step back and take a knee but I got up and caught him with a good left hook to the head and wobbled him because my left hook is feared by fighters and he started back punching and so did I then that was it. He would have won a decision but it was close. So anyways after the fight we shake hands and he tells me good fight and I say the same, well get this, I hear he's going around saying that he dropped me with a body shot and that I was no competition for him and so I go and ask him if he said that and he said no, and then the next day I hear it again from someone else. So should I challenge Dave to an all out 10 round fight without headgear because I'm pisssed and I'm about to go back to my gangster streetfighting self even though I don't want to. So what should I do?

ICB Guest

Default Re: So What Should I Do About This Sparring Situation

Quote Originally Posted by vulgardisplayofpower
    So there's this guy at the gym I go named Dave who's the top fighter in the whole gym and I decided to test my skills against him so we sparred for 2 rounds going at it the whole time like Hagler and Hearns. He caught me with a good body shot and I had to step back and take a knee but I got up and caught him with a good left hook to the head and wobbled him because my left hook is feared by fighters and he started back punching and so did I then that was it. He would have won a decision but it was close. So anyways after the fight we shake hands and he tells me good fight and I say the same, well get this, I hear he's going around saying that he dropped me with a body shot and that I was no competition for him and so I go and ask him if he said that and he said no, and then the next day I hear it again from someone else. So should I challenge Dave to an all out 10 round fight without headgear because I'm pisssed and I'm about to go back to my gangster streetfighting self even though I don't want to. So what should I do?
    Are you related to someone called Baller ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kick his azz!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If the trainers there sign off on that,find a new gym

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is a section for this where you will find better help

I imagine this topic will be moved in due time
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought you were banned from here....Being a monster for your weight and all I don't really know what more to tell you then get back to....BALLIN
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what should you do? start growing up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You should Box rather than trading shots with him. Throw your jab and keep a solid defense wait for him to lung in and counter his ass he want to go to war with you why play right into his hands? Oh and dont try and be a hero, put your ego in its place and get your head gear on,taking shots to the head is pointless in you dont have to.

SigmaMu Guest

If no one gives a shiet about neither one of you, they will let you guys fight. Who the phuk are you anyway? If they wont let you fight in the gym, take the shiet outside. You don't sound like no street gangster to me because if you were, you would have already handled your business and would not be asking a bunch of fat nerds who all look like Don Omega from Boxing 4 Real for advice.

I called the Rock and he told me to tell you to go...
    SUCK ON A MONKEY'S NIPPLE!
    YOU ROOHDY POOH CANDY AZZ!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I doubt your left hook is feared by anybody. Is that your jack-off hand?

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    LMAO!

OMG.

OUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    haha its mine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    If the trainers there sign off on that,find a new gym
    Agreed. You don't learn to box properly by being a human punching bag for some guy that's better or more experienced than you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HAHA THE BALLER HAS RETURNED!

COMING THIS SUMMER TO BOXING FORUM NEAR YOU. HES A MONSTOR FOR HIS WEIGHT, HE IS THE BALLER. HE IS DA MAN WHO WANTED TO BASH JOSH. HE IS THE MAN WITH A LEFT HOOK FEARED BY FIGHTERS, HE IS....BAAAAAAAAALLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEER TWEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNTTTTTY SEVEEEEEEEEEEEN!
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have a on me my friend. Just the very idea that there is a hard man out there called Dave made me laugh.

Has there EVER been a tough fighter called Dave?

Thread Information