0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: sam peter

Quote Originally Posted by liquid
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Deuce
    Quote Originally Posted by The Promoter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    ...also if you look at who Jameel McCline has KO'd they don't have the best chins in the division

Marcus Rhode - KO'd 27 times in 32 losses

Dan Ward - KO'd 14 times in 19 losses

Andy Sample - KO'd 16 times in 16 losses

Steve Panell - KO'd 12 times in 12 losses

Wayne Llewelyn - KO'd 5 times in 6 losses

....you get the picture, and so being able to HURT and KNOCKDOWN Sam Peter is a faaaaaaar bigger deal than Sam Peter knocking Wladimir down or Corrie Sanders stopping Wlad.....it's something if I was a Sam Peter fan I would be very worried about.....here's a guy who knows how to punch but isn't blessed with the boxing skill of a Chris Byrd or Wladimir Klitschko and now his chin has been compromised by a feather fisted fighter....so this means without a solid defense (something that could take years for him to master or even be comfortable with) he just cannot fight and beat the top teir fighters in the division.
    Or is it a bigger deal that Wlad could not hurt a one dimensional fighter like Peter? Don't get me wrong I too believe Wlad (and Vitali) are on another level than Peter skill wise....The one thing I got from this last fight with JM is that Sam Peter has taken far too many heavy punches and now looks more like David Izon than the fearsome beast that fought Wlad...
    Not only did wlad hurt peter, but he hurt him bad towards the end of the fight, after 3 rabbit punch knockdowns.
    The one thing i think wlad is guilty of is buying into the Sam Peter Hype, he boxed defensively, and looked for his spots. If there was a rematch, i think wlad would be alittle more aggressive.
    I think Klitschko was wise to buy into the Sam Peter hype. Peter can take a punch and deliver one back. If Wlad hung his chin out there to try to make something happen Peter just might pop him in it and you know that's the off-switch to his legs. Don't discount Peter's power based on his performance against a quite possibly 'roided up fighter.
    im am not discounting peter because of just his last fight. I discount peter for ever fight i have seen since the ko or jeremy williams.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by liquid
    I think Klitschko was wise to buy into the Sam Peter hype. Peter can take a punch and deliver one back. If Wlad hung his chin out there to try to make something happen Peter just might pop him in it and you know that's the off-switch to his legs. Don't discount Peter's power based on his performance against a quite possibly 'roided up fighter.
    Well well well...the conspiracy theories are now flowing from the Sam Peter fanbase so I guess you just gave any Klitschko fan ammunition when excuses are brought up after poor fights....the Klitschko fan base will certainly remember this

....and by "THIS" I mean...this
    [youtube=425,350]NmgwRN-OCIE[/youtube]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Klitschko would murder this guy in a rematch.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Thread Information