Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default 2 wins over mab 2 wins over eric

how great does that look on a guys resume?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 2 wins over mab 2 wins over eric

hahaha.. right now, everybody is too pissed to reply to that. but i hear what you're saying. im not a barerra fan but im pissed at barerra right now.. and im pissed at pac too.. he didnt adjust.. although he started showing signs of life until he got blindsided
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can not blame Pac. Barrera is a great fighter and was clearly landing some good shots on Manny.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

.......and that's from the number 1 pacfan in this forum.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This fight is as irrelevant as hjoe calxaghe beating an old legend is on his..........
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here comes the age excuses and the war count excuses, now that the fight is over but before it they predicted mab to win hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wouldt be 2 proud of his last to wins against the shell of the former fighters*, I know you Pac huggers will try to use this to propel Manny PFP #1 but it aint happenin

* of course being the consumate Pac hater his 1st wins were the shiit against those guys and the milestone speaks for itself, but betting money gave Pac the majority of the odds to win the 2nd time vs MAB and Morales so its not impressive at all..... move up in weight and take a chance against another determined slugger like Kasidis and then I'll be impressed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He gets credit for beating Barrera, but not MOrrales the last time or Barrera the first time.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    I wouldt be 2 proud of his last to wins against the shell of the former fighters*, I know you Pac huggers will try to use this to propel Manny PFP #1 but it aint happenin

* of course being the consumate Pac hater his 1st wins were the shiit against those guys and the milestone speaks for itself, but betting money gave Pac the majority of the odds to win the 2nd time vs MAB and Morales so its not impressive at all..... move up in weight and take a chance against another determined slugger like Kasidis and then I'll be impressed
    your talking about taking chances impresses you but your a floyd fan? that just don't add up doode

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    He gets credit for beating Barrera, but not MOrrales the last time or Barrera the first time.
    yea thats true in your oppinion but their records speak for anyone, 2 wins over eric, 2 wins over mab. Thats legendary statues for you. before the first pac vs mab, who in the world would of though someone could ever achieve two wins over two of the greatest fighter in our era. and 3 of those 4 wins were knock outs

swallow it haters, give pac his props he achieve the impossible and don't forget majority of the wins were knock outs what else is there to do to impress and give pac his true credits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain

your talking about taking chances impresses you but your a floyd fan? that just don't add up doode
    How do you mean Floyd moved up and made something out of his career, thats why Pac will always be #2 unless he takes a real risk... When was the last time Pac fought and wasnt the favorite? when was the last time that people picked against Pac unless it was nostalgia... He's winning the fights he should be winning

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How do you mean Floyd moved up and made something out of his career, thats why Pac will always be #2 unless he takes a real risk... When was the last time Pac fought and wasnt the favorite? when was the last time that people picked against Pac unless it was nostalgia... He's winning the fights he should be winning
    You consider a fight against ODLH not a nostalgia fight................?
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

swallow it haters, give pac his props he achieve the impossible and don't forget majority of the wins were knock outs what else is there to do to impress and give pac his true credits.
    Thats as fukin laughable as you being disguised as a former poster... The 1st time was special the 2nd time means dik

So if Floyd beats Delahoya again and then beats shot azz Castillo he is a legend?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer

You consider a fight against ODLH not a nostalgia fight................?
    Huh? the majority of you lane brains picked Delahoya to beat Floyd  again win thwe fights you arent supposed to, move up and see if your man enough to have what it takes, see if your speed and power will follow you thats why Floyd is #1 cause he test the waters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    same here taeth. damn, i think this is the first time we agree on something.

and for JT.. wth are you talking about. nobody here said that pac should be p4p 1 after this fight.
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

Thread Information