Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Gary StarK Jr & El Gato Figueroa News

Frankie Figueroa fights again this November 16, The fight will be shown on telemundo and i assume he will be defending his newly aquired NABF Light Welterweight title

And Gary 'Kid' Stark Jr Fought last saturday won a 6 round decision having knocked down his man in the second..

Fair play the guy was your typical prospect fodder, Infact if i remember his rec rightly he once fought Jonny oquendo, Abner Mares and another hot prospect of the time whos name escapes me right now.. three in a row..lol

But His news bieng hes strait back into camp and Will be fighting again the 30th of the month..

Hopefully he can keep winning and get back on with some tv dates, even if its shobox again

Peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Gary StarK Jr & El Gato Figueroa News

Nobody has even looked at this?!!!
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And Frankie " El gATO" Figueroa's oppenent has been named

He will face

Juaquin Gallardo

And it will be in defence of his nabf title

Peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry but Frankie Figueroa is an average fighter and will have some sucess but will never be elite. Still, not a bad fighter but nothing special imo. Gary Stark has good tools but he can get careless with them sometimes.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom
    Sorry but Frankie Figueroa is an average fighter and will have some sucess but will never be elite. Still, not a bad fighter but nothing special imo. Gary Stark has good tools but he can get careless with them sometimes.
    Gato is a good fighter dude, He hasnt always been great but he gets better and better and has a good and entertaining style

Oh and news i didnt mention is that El Gato now trains under Buddy Mcgirt!

He'll certainly learn a thing or two from buddy, i certainly think he'll make it to a world title tbh

And Kid stark is a great fighter, Robbed by mike oliver and look where oliver is at now, im sure he just won a world title eliminator?!.. or has one

Some thought the kid fell off after that shocking loss but its nice to see him fighting again and real busy
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Man
    Gato is a good fighter dude, He hasnt always been great but he gets better and better and has a good and entertaining style

He'll certainly learn a thing or two from buddy, i certainly think he'll make it to a world title tbh

And Kid stark is a great fighter, Robbed by mike oliver and look where oliver is at now, im sure he just won a world title eliminator?!.. or has one

Some thought the kid fell off after that shocking loss but its nice to see him fighting again and real busy
    He is an entertaining fighter and comes to fight but as of now I dont think hes overly impressive. Maybe McGirt can polish him.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Man

He is an entertaining fighter and comes to fight but as of now I dont think hes overly impressive. Maybe McGirt can polish him.
    Yeah i think there is polishing to be done, But i love the guy, Its like he puts his own spin on a pernell Whittaker like style..

But also lets face it..Fact is about lww is..That the top guys arent all top, the guys at the very top are Extremely good, and the others are either coming up or will never get there, The likes of mBaye,rees,torres etc, they will never be tip top fighters and theres alot of opponenings in the division, thing is sooner or later they all have to face the likes of witter or Paulie and most just cant beat them..
    Im not even sure about the hatton situation really.. He would still be king there, but say he goes up..If he wins he stays 147, he loses it'll be hard to think of him as king 140 since it'd be nice to not run back down and see him take some big wins at welter.. And nobody wants a part time king

Plus i kinda like the idea of Paulie Bieng King 140 Lol
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bumped for Yoitsdan
    Immortal Technique

Thread Information