Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who killed JF Kennedy?

As a side note, how big of an oyster do you think Jaclyn Kennedy laid in her undies when JFK's head transformed into a loose-meat sandwich?
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a video that shows apparent confusion and security lapses among the secret service detail assigned to guard the president that day in Dallas. Suspicious? Relevant?

[youtube=425,350]XY02Qkuc_f8[/youtube]

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ex-flame says Jack Ruby ‘had no choice’ but to kill Oswald

https://jfkfacts.org/ex-flame-says-j...o-kill-oswald/

Ruby never mentioned President Kennedy, Raven said. “He was not in love with the Kennedys and he did NOT like Robert Kennedy by no means,” she says.

This is not surprising, according to journalists and historians who have studied Ruby’s life. Phone records reviewed by JFK investigators showed that in 1962-63 Ruby made phone calls to no less than seven organized crime figures who had been prosecuted by Attorney General Bobby Kennedy’s Justice Department.

“He had no choice,” Raven said. When I asked her to explain why he “had no choice,” she replied only, “Jack had bosses, just like everyone else.”
    Raven says she believes “he was instructed on what he needed to do, therefore he did it. And when the opportunity presented itself he went ahead and took it.”

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting facts:

1. The police captain JW Fritz kept no notes or tape recordings after he interrogated Oswald for several hours on the day after JFK was shot. Fritz may have taken notes, but if so they were destroyed. This is highly unusual and goes against procedure.

2. Ruby had to have perfect timing to be in a position to shoot Oswald, the media said he was to be moved at 10:00 AM that Sunday morning but somehow Ruby knew it would be at 11:20. Did police captain JW Fritz tell Ruby? A video of the killing of Oswald shows Fritz stopping and looking the other way as he pulled Oswald into the perfect position where Ruby could shoot him.

3. Although the so-called "magic bullet" that hit Connally and the bullet that missed could have been fired from Oswald's cheap $19.95 Italian-made rifle, the exploding bullet that killed JFK was NOT of a type that could have been shot from Oswald's rifle.

JFK Assassination Bullet Fragment Analysis Proves Second Shooter

http://www.garyrevel.com/News/press_release_11.html

"A nation that is afraid to debate it's issues in a public forum, is a nation that is afraid of it's people." - JFK

"President Kennedy’s assassination was the work of magicians. It was a stage trick, complete with accessories and false mirrors, and when the curtain fell the actors, and even the scenery, disappeared. But the magicians were not illusionists but professionals, artists in their way." - French intelligence officer Herve Lemarr
    Last edited by Freedom; 01-22-2019 at 12:49 AM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oswald was in the US military and a qualified shooter. . The shots he took have been duplicated. It’s not that it couldn’t have happened but there is a lot of strange shit to look into. How does a medical facility loose a presidents brain.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'They' killed him.

He was about to reveal some pretty big secrets in my opinion and 'they' couldn't that happen, so 'they' silenced him.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    'They' killed him.
    Yes

He was about to reveal some pretty big secrets in my opinion and 'they' couldn't that happen, so 'they' silenced him.
    If you mean Oswald, I agree. He was just a patsy but he had to be silenced. Oswald was carefully chosen for his role, 'they' knew he'd be an ideal patsy because of his Marxist past and because he was somewhat neurotic.

I think JFK and his brother Robert's war on organized crime probably had something to do with the assassination. High-level criminals were very angry at the Kennedy brothers. And Jack Rubenstein's bosses ran organized crime in America, at a much higher level than the Italian mafia.

Ruby was expendable, 'they' probably placed little value on him because he was so much of a loser so he wasn't a big sacrifice. Ruby's father had been an alcoholic and his mother had been mentally ill. Ruby was probably deep in debt due to his business failures.

Interesting that Ruby had friends in the Dallas police force, despite being such a sleazy scumbag. Obviously some of the Dallas police such as JW Fritz were dishonest.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was meaning JFK but yea Oswald as well.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched a "recent" documentary and they suggest that Oswald did fire the bullets but the fatal shot was done by accident from one of the bodyguards behind the president. They wanted to hide that fact due to embarassment and hid the brain and covered the whole thing up.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I watched a "recent" documentary and they suggest that Oswald did fire the bullets but the fatal shot was done by accident from one of the bodyguards behind the president. They wanted to hide that fact due to embarassment and hid the brain and covered the whole thing up.
    Well, the shot couldn't have come from Oswald's cheap rifle, because it couldn't fire exploding bullets.

But was it an accident?

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Probably adrien broner

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Well, the shot couldn't have come from Oswald's cheap rifle, because it couldn't fire exploding bullets.

But was it an accident?
    I know it seems highly unlikely but at the same time it could explain why they would want to cover it up.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post

But was it an accident?
    Heads explode when they are shot. No matter what questions are asked it has been proven those shots could be made from that rifle at the same distance in a moving car. It’s been many times. I’m not saying it happened that way but that by itself can not rule out the possibility. Oswald had sketchy contacts and not just with the USSR

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Heads explode when they are shot. No matter what questions are asked it has been proven those shots could be made from that rifle at the same distance in a moving car. It’s been many times. I’m not saying it happened that way but that by itself can not rule out the possibility. Oswald had sketchy contacts and not just with the USSR
    Not just JFK's head, the actual bullet exploded.

The type of bullets for the cartridges left where Oswald allegedly shot from do not explode. Oswald's cheap rifle does not fire exploding bullets.

The so-called "magic bullet" was a type that could have been fired from Oswald's rifle though. It bounced around and never exploded.

Oswald probably did try to shoot JFK, but there was a second gunman who fired the fatal shot.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information