Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Just Watched Cintron vs Margarito Anyone Think Cintron Does Better In Rematch

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default I Just Watched Cintron vs Margarito Anyone Think Cintron Does Better In Rematch

I don't think he would Cintron hit Margarito clean and it didn't affect Margarito one bit i heard last month that this fight could happen in future if i was Cintron i would avoid the fight with Margarito at all costs because not only does Margarito have the chin to take Cintron's best shots he has the power to also take out Cintron.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I Just Watched Cintron vs Margarito Anyone Think Cintron Does Better In Rematch

He'll get embarassed again, just like the 1st time. The only way he'll do better is if he doesn't quit this time or start crying again. I really look forward to this rematch if it happens. And Ice is right, Kermit the frog would do well to avoid this fight.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I Just Watched Cintron vs Margarito Anyone Think Cintron Does Better In Rematch

Cintron is a much better fighter than he was the first time around. Kermit is being trained now by Manny Steward and Manny has turned him around completely. Cintron is jabbing and boxing more, using that size, and not going for the early KO. Cintron had no game plan after he hit Margarito was his best shots early on. Now, Cintron relies on more than just his power. If Margarito wins, it certainly wont be as easy as the first time around.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i never seen thier first fight

but im stillthink toni got fucked in the williams fight

i seem to be on my own but every round williams won it was because he held when toni got close.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I Just Watched Cintron vs Margarito Anyone Think Cintron Does Better In Rema

Quote Originally Posted by Preme

i seem to be on my own but every round williams won it was because he held when toni got close.

Williams did spoil alot but hey,it was a tactic to win. Margarito screwed himself by starting late,he gave the fight away imo.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedByPacstraightleft
    I don't think he would Cintron hit Margarito clean and it didn't affect Margarito one bit i heard last month that this fight could happen in future if i was Cintron i would avoid the fight with Margarito at all costs because not only does Margarito have the chin to take Cintron's best shots he has the power to also take out Cintron.
    I heard Cintron-Williams is close to set. For early next year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by OwnedByPacstraightleft
    I heard Cintron-Williams is close to set. For early next year
    I have'nt heard...but I did read that it's close to being made.

That, IWO, will be a tuff fight for both men.

As for a Cintron Margarito rematch? No need...Margarito would scorch him again. I'm in the same vein as El Gamo...Margarito got beaten...but he could have upped it a bit against Williams.

Same outcome though as far as a Margarito Williams rematch. That jab or whatever the hell Williams calls that dialed in right...long & tuff to get around.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Cintron would do slightly better this time around if they met. I think Margaritos gotten sloppy and his workrate sucks he starts too late, he just edged out the win against Clottey and with Williams he started even later.

I think Margarito wins by decision but this time Cintron fights thru it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme

Give me a break, Williams outboxed Margarito, with speed and combinations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I Just Watched Cintron vs Margarito Anyone Think Cintron Does Better In Rema

The 1st time they fought, Cintron was coming off of a long period of inactivity due to hand surgery.

So my answer is yes, Cintron would do much better this time around.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think cintron has new focus but It wont matter vs. Margarito 2nd time around .A beat down like that can haunt a man for a looong time .This is in the back of Cintrons mind but also at the forefront of Margaritos Mind.I think its a More competitive match but ultimatly end the same In the late rounds for Margarito.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Spicoli Surfs In 'Nawlins
    I think cintron has new focus but It wont matter vs. Margarito 2nd time around .A beat down like that can haunt a man for a looong time .This is in the back of Cintrons mind but also at the forefront of Margaritos Mind.I think its a More competitive match but ultimatly end the same In the late rounds for Margarito.
    Yep, I figure the same. Cintron will try to impress in the early rounds but as soon as things don't go his way he'll fold imo. He got curred out big time with Tony and it will haunt him most likely. I kind of see Taylor going through the same thing in a rematch with Pavlik.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Q!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    Yep, I figure the same. Cintron will try to impress in the early rounds but as soon as things don't go his way he'll fold imo. He got curred out big time with Tony and it will haunt him most likely. I kind of see Taylor going through the same thing in a rematch with Pavlik.
    Have to agree Dude.I think This is a mental mind melt type of thing.Despite all of his crying afterward by Cintron In that case I dont think hes weak...I think He would Come back harder and throw caution to the wind when Tagged=Margaritos Tko imo.
    I think Taylor will have a hard time coming back against pavlik,I dont think he can box any better vs Pavlik again and he sure as sh!! cant stand with him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    Well stated. I totally agree 100%.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Q!

I think Taylor will have a hard time coming back against pavlik,I dont think he can box any better vs Pavlik again and he sure as sh!! cant stand with him.
    Here too...totally agree.

Taylor's gonna keep backing up as soon as Pavlik plants one of those straight piped rights into his face.

Thread Information