Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Ice Cold Boxing vs Brucelee Rematch Yes Or No

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ice Cold Boxing vs Brucelee Rematch Yes Or No ??

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ice Cold Boxing vs Brucelee Rematch Yes Or No ??

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    Let's look for 3 members who are not interested in this debates and appoint them as permanent judges. Example, BoxingGorilla.

I would be very busy this coming November and December and I'm currently not interested anymore with doing the rematch with ICB (at least for this year). I may engage in a debate next year but not sooner than February. For the meantime, if the debaters want it, I can volunteer to be one of the judges while we can't still find our 3 permanent judges.
    You can't be a judge as I already judged against you. If you were a permenant judge there'd always be the risk of unconscious bias in any of my fights.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like to consider myself pretty objective and I think most Saddoites would agree so I'd love to judge, but I got a trip to Baghdad in my near future so I'll have to bow out. But if you need help from here to end of Nov let me know.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VanChilds
    I like to consider myself pretty objective and I think most Saddoites would agree so I'd love to judge, but I got a trip to Baghdad in my near future so I'll have to bow out. But if you need help from here to end of Nov let me know.
    Let's hope you arn't forced to bow on your trip. Just hold onto your hat..........and your head

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry Ice i missed an earlier point there, my apologies. No need for 6 judges 3 will suffice my man.
    But i'm going to select 6 full time judges as this will allow us to have some expierienced judges and also allow us to use a variety of combinations of judges. Three will do.
    JT is a sure bet for a nomination, as you are urself i think, I'm going to ask Daxx and a few others for their services also.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    Sorry Ice i missed an earlier point there, my apologies. No need for 6 judges 3 will suffice my man.
    But i'm going to select 6 full time judges as this will allow us to have some expierienced judges and also allow us to use a variety of combinations of judges. Three will do.
    JT is a sure bet for a nomination, as you are urself i think, I'm going to ask Daxx and a few others for their services also.
    Ok not wishing to cry foul here but of the three judges called so far, Bruce I just voted against in his last fight, myself and Violent D have had numerous altercations and JT Rock although I love the guy is the closest thing I have to a forum nemesis.

With those three judging my fights I could offer up more wisdom than Soliman himself and still not get the decision

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats why we come up with a couple more. Then u select one judge from the panel, ur opponent selects one judge and i appoint a 3rd. Pretty evens?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Ok not wishing to cry foul here but of the three judges called so far, Bruce I just voted against in his last fight, myself and Violent D have had numerous altercations and JT Rock although I love the guy is the closest thing I have to a forum nemesis.

With those three judging my fights I could offer up more wisdom than Soliman himself and still not get the decision
    Violent D is a honest as they come. And while you and Violent D have had words in the past. It plays no part in his decision. Your opponent is Julie Rains. Another clown Violent D thinks very little of. This debate will be won by debating skills. Not personal issues.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise

Violent D is a honest as they come. And while you and Violent D have had words in the past. It plays no part in his decision. Your opponent is Julie Rains. Another clown Violent D thinks very little of. This debate will be won by debating skills. Not personal issues.
    Julie Rains lol that made me chuckle.

Ok I'll take you at your word I know you all have the honour of the streets code and all that so I reckon you'll be a fair judge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JT Rock although I love the guy is the closest thing I have to a forum nemesis.

You whining little shiteater how dare you question my integrity Now you did it!!!!!! I have already filled out my scorecard

Please dude I am super objective when need be and  maintain my fairness at all costs 

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's look for 3 members who are not interested in this debates and appoint them as permanent judges. Example, BoxingGorilla.

I would be very busy this coming November and December and I'm currently not interested anymore with doing the rematch with ICB (at least for this year). I may engage in a debate next year but not sooner than February. For the meantime, if the debaters want it, I can volunteer to be one of the judges while we can't still find our 3 permanent judges.
    You can't be a judge as I already judged against you. If you were a permenant judge there'd always be the risk of unconscious bias in any of my fights.
    NO bilbo. I still love your weird antics and banters. don't worry bro. I've been adjudicator of so many debates already and have never been biased. I know how to appreciate factual arguments. In fact, in terms of real debates, I think I'm the most experienced in this forum. Been a debater in college days.Am as fair as you are.

Had I known that we can select judges, I would not have agreed with VD being a judge. He is full of biases. Anyway, his debating skills is, no doubt, great if not excellent. I've read his debates with some mods here.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NO bilbo. I still love your weird antics and banters. don't worry bro. I've been adjudicator of so many debates already and have never been biased. I know how to appreciate factual arguments. In fact, in terms of real debates, I think I'm the most experienced in this forum. Been a debater in college days.Am as fair as you are.

Had I known that we can select judges, I would not have agreed with VD being a judge. He is full of biases. Anyway, his debating skills is, no doubt, great if not excellent. I've read his debates with some mods here.
    I gave Ice the slight win bruce. It had nothing to do with bias. You put up a good fight, but lost. Take your loss like a man and stop whining.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes VD I'm accepting the loss. I know you are a great debater in boxing. I was just stating a fact that you are bias. I've known you to predict fights based on your heart not on your mind. That was the bias I was referring to. Besides, I really would not like you to be one of the judges in my debate. I am anxious coz I don't know how long is your lucid interval.

ICB Guest

Still whining about the loss ?? infact just because you keep whining you don't deserve a rematch because you are already 0-6 vs me you don't deserve a rematch.

ICB Guest

Yes VD I'm accepting the loss. I know you are a great debater in boxing. I was just stating a fact that you are bias. I've known you to predict fights based on your heart not on your mind. That was the bias I was referring to. Besides, I really would not like you to be one of the judges in my debate. I am anxious coz I don't know how long is your lucid interval.
    No one had you winning the debate not VD not Donny Not El Gamo Not Bilbo Not JT Rock you lost to me like you always do i can't help it if im a better debater.

You had all the advantages but didn't use them all you did is kept focusing it on Mayweather because your Mayweather hater.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm beginning to believe ICB that you're nothing but a youngster pretending to know some boxing. You're beginning to irritate me. You're claims are preposterous. Have you forgotten what you and eagle have done during our verbal skirmishes? And now you're claiming that you have won those debates. Grow up man. How many times would I tell you that I have accepted my defeat honorably. I was joking with Jeff when I told him I won the debate but lost according to the judges. Can't you see the smiley?or better can't you recognize a joke?

Why are you making so much fuss about the debate when in fact I save you from the discomfort of defending something you don't agree with. Remember the Judah thing? I know that the topic was a little bias in my favor that's why I decided to stop the debate.

I've asked sorry already for sounding like sour graping. Yes, at first I can't believe you won the debate but I've truly learned to accept the fact that I did not do my best to trounce you when I had the chance.... and so I deserve the loss.

I don't know how old you are coz by the way you're reacting it seems like you're in your twenty's with a heart and attitude of a 14 -year old boy.

Thread Information