Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MANNY PACQUIAO..... NOWHERE TO RUN!!!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default MANNY PACQUIAO..... NOWHERE TO RUN!!!!!!!!

As much as Pac's team (emphasis on team, because Pac fears nobody) doesn't want to, he now has to fight his daddy............. Juan Manuel Marquez.

http://boxingtalk.com/pag/article13838.html

It only took Marquez one round (although it was a horrible one for JMM) to figure Pac out. Then the tables turned...................

JMM by a UD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: MANNY PACQUIAO......................... NOWHERE TO RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    As much as Pac's team (emphasis on team, because Pac fears nobody) doesn't want to, he now has to fight his daddy............. Juan Manuel Marquez.

It only took Marquez one round (although it was a horrible one for JMM) to figure Pac out. Then the tables turned...................

JMM by a UD.
    What do you mean nowhere to run? PAC is not avoiding JMM. I'd say PAC by a UD.
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: MANNY PACQUIAO......................... NOWHERE TO RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik

JMM by a UD.

I guess you missed the last 11 rounds of their first fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JMM by a UD.

The last 11 rounds was by no means a TOTAL domination by JMM it was a back and forth fight IMO.
    We should also not assume that JMM will get pass Rocky, heck for all we know it could be Pac vs Rocky next year
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JMM by a UD.

The last 11 rounds was by no means a TOTAL domination by JMM it was a back and forth fight IMO.
    We should also not assume that JMM will get pass Rocky, heck for all we know it could be Pac vs Rocky next year

Maybe not a TOTAL domination, but he won the last 11 more than convincingly.

As for Rocky Juarez..........

I don't see how he gets big fights anymore. He had the good fortune of catching MAB on the absolute worst night of his career, and has been riding on that night ever since. Yet he never seems to win, or even come close to winning a big fight, but he still gets these big title shots.

Hopefully, Juarez gets dominated again and I never have to endure another PPV where he undeservedly gets to headline.

But you're kinda right..............................

You never KNOW what's gonna happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JMM by a UD.

Maybe not a TOTAL domination, but he won the last 11 more than convincingly.

As for Rocky Juarez..........

I don't see how he gets big fights anymore. He had the good fortune of catching MAB on the absolute worst night of his career, and has been riding on that night ever since. Yet he never seems to win, or even come close to winning a big fight, but he still gets these big title shots.

Hopefully, Juarez gets dominated again and I never have to endure another PPV where he undeservedly gets to headline.

But you're kinda right..............................

You never KNOW what's gonna happen.
    I'm no Juarez fan but I do think he rightly deserves those title shots. He gave MAB hell the first fight and it wasnt because of a bad night. I think he is one of those 130 pounders out there right now that anybody under 130 lbs would not want dare trade or stand toe to toe with. Good chin, defense and power, just lacks MOTIVATION.
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JMM by a UD.

Marquez will get by Juarez without much problems. And I got Marquez beating Pac again (yeah he won) if that fight comes out

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha here goes frozen again. nowhere to run? pac running? thats a good one frozen

hopefully jmm does get past rocky, rocky is still a big puncher so lets not get too excited yet. and ooh for pac haters, yes pac lose majority of the last 11 rounds but he by no means lost the fight as much as jmm lost the fight. OOh one more thing, pac by knock out in the rematch against jmm.

So v.d what makes you think jmm will win with no problem against rocky and then against pac? lets here the phantom boxing knowledge you brag about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JMM by a UD.

And you must have not seen Pacquaio's last 3 or 4 fights.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth

JMM by a UD.

for a week bRo thats a damn good comeback

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JMM by a UD.

Against JMM??

I guess I must have missed those

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius "Marvelous" Rain

JMM by a UD.

for a week bRo thats a damn good comeback

Read above post.

Thanks

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha here goes frozen again. nowhere to run? pac running? thats a good one frozen

hopefully jmm does get past rocky, rocky is still a big puncher so lets not get too excited yet. and ooh for pac haters, yes pac lose majority of the last 11 rounds but he by no means lost the fight as much as jmm lost the fight. OOh one more thing, pac by knock out in the rematch against jmm.

So v.d what makes you think jmm will win with no problem against rocky and then against pac? lets here the phantom boxing knowledge you brag about.
    Pacquiao will give Marquez trouble. But Juarez won't. Juarez is a one-dimensional fighter. He can hit. That's it. And he doesn't even take advantage of that one dimension, cuz he doesn't let his hands go as much as he should. Movement bothers Juarez. He can't deal with it. Barrera beat him with it in the rematch. And by all rights Zahir Raheem beat him with it too (Raheem was robbed). Marquez will beat him with it as well. The only way Juarez has a chance is if Marquez brawls with him. And even than I don't think Juarez wins. He couldn't beat Barrera in the first fight when Barrera brawled with him. What makes you think he can beat Marquez?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise

Pacquiao will give Marquez trouble. But Juarez won't. Juarez is a one-dimensional fighter. He can hit. That's it. And he doesn't even take advantage of that one dimension, cuz he doesn't let his hands go as much as he should. Movement bothers Juarez. He can't deal with it. Barrera beat him with it in the rematch. And by all rights Zahir Raheem beat him with it too (Raheem was robbed). Marquez will beat him with it as well. The only way Juarez has a chance is if Marquez brawls with him. And even than I don't think Juarez wins. He couldn't beat Barrera in the first fight when Barrera brawled with him. What makes you think he can beat Marquez?
    why not, knock outs do happen. aren't you the same guy who thought mab beat marquez, so how come just cause mab beat rocky jmm should be able to beat him easy? After all jmm can be suceptible to straights, and since chris john jmm has been a lot less careful.

you didn't answer why you think jmm will beat pac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PacMan was a one-dimensional fighter when he fought JMM the first time. Since their first meeting, he has improved his footwork and has become a two handed fighter. Plus JMM didn't dominate Pac over the last 11 rounds, in fact if that one judge had given Pac the 10-6 round he should have Pac would have one the fight.

I say Pac by 11 round TKO. I don't see Rocky Juarez giving JMM any trouble. Hes a flat footed fighter who waits for his opponent to initiate the action.

Thread Information