Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MANNY PACQUIAO..... NOWHERE TO RUN!!!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Addicted to_boxing Guest

Default Re: MANNY PACQUIAO......................... NOWHERE TO RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    As much as Pac's team (emphasis on team, because Pac fears nobody) doesn't want to, he now has to fight his daddy............. Juan Manuel Marquez.

http://boxingtalk.com/pag/article13838.html

It only took Marquez one round (although it was a horrible one for JMM) to figure Pac out. Then the tables turned...................

JMM by a UD.
    What do you mean nowhere to run? PAC is not avoiding JMM. I'd say PAC by a UD.

I guess you missed the last 11 rounds of their first fight
    And you must have not seen Pacquaio's last 3 or 4 fights.
    And you must have not seen the last 3 or 4 fights of each of Pac's opponents. Simply put very bad !!! A great holidays recipe for Nuthuggers Delight.......

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: MANNY PACQUIAO..... NOWHERE TO RUN!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    i have the video penalosa fan. just bought it last month upon remembering your appeal. yes, I've already told some people about it.
    Thanx pare, k'musta na? I'm not sure about the commercial version but did your vid include post-fight interview of pacman there at the ringside where he showed his badly sored feet and swollen hands which they showed right after the actual fight on the local television If there is one, can you edit the part of the vid where they show his feet and hands, and post it on the youtube, and post the link here, or if you think it deserves a new thread, start a new one and post it there? Try to choose the best part of the vid (showing the worst part of the 'injury') so others can see his real condition during the fight. Let them see for themselves and decide, although I have no illusion of being able to convince the usual guys here who are beyond persuasion when it comes to pac - you know for them pac can do no right, and you know who they are - but still there are many more 'reasonable' guys out here who can see the facts and sort of balance them out to come up with a more reasonable judgement - that vid will be for them. I must say though that I'm not trying to completely take the credit out of Marquez as he is a superb fighter no doubt, but what I'm trying to point out is that the real score of the fight was 'somewhere between 'Pac's injury and Marquez' dramatic comeback.' Hope you got the vids. CC kaibigan!
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yes pareng penalosafan. I have the video on the post-fight interview where Pacquaio was showing his blistered foot and swollen hand to a Filipino sports newscaster. I will edit it and upload it in youtube and make a thread on it.Am currently on vacation and I don't have my video editor with me. I will do it first week of November.

don't worry. people believe you coz you're a good poster here.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    yes pareng penalosafan. I have the video on the post-fight interview where Pacquaio was showing his blistered foot and swollen hand to a Filipino sports newscaster. I will edit it and upload it in youtube and make a thread on it.Am currently on vacation and I don't have my video editor with me. I will do it first week of November.

don't worry. people believe you coz you're a good poster here.
    pareng penalosafan stop with the excuses..... I find it fitting that you also submit a copy of JMM's hands and feet after the fight perhaps he had blisters and hand injuries as well. P.S submit a copy of your brain scan too !!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to_boxing

P.S submit a copy of your brain scan too !!
    Thanx for your concern, At_b, I really appreciate it. I'll have it done when I have some spare time. Folks here at home have been having the same doubt and concern about me so I guess its about time.

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to_boxing
    pareng penalosafan stop with the excuses.....
    Ya, I'll stop making excuses cuz anywayz pac doesn't need us fools to make 'em for him, he just keeps on proving himself over and over again and again to the frustration of some Mr. Niceguys, making 'em seething in rage...But wait a second, on the second thought maybe I'll continue doing so, so I can keep Mr. Niceguys like you all stirred-up and busy lest they start talking to walls, and start pickin' on some poor neighborhood kids, and ended up having brain scan together with us pac-fools. Now I wouldn't want that to happen to some nice guys like you, do I. :P Hope that'll make you happy, pal. Just remember one thing though, I don't pick fights - this pacfan can be very nice or very mean and nasty, depending on how you approach him.

Naw, I'm just having fun. Just relax pal and enjoy yourself. I'll give you a cc and I'll give you one even if you call me with all kinds of four-legged words. That's how easy I am... Adios, pare ko.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Thread Information