Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: C'mon Zab.................

I think Judah should have tried to get a fight with Margarito, or even Williams. 154 is getting a little deep for Zab, but IMO, I think he would beat Karmazin. Hell, if he wins this fight, maybe he'll fight Ouma, preferably not Spinks, but oh well. Good luck Zab, you'll need it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli Surfs In 'Nawlins
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer
    He is going to try to get a PPV slot with Spinks.
    Not a Trilogy hide the ring stools and get out the tissues.Thats one I cannot wait To miss.
    Do I sense some sarcasm bro I actually thought the first 2 fights were pretty darn good! If Judah is moving to 154 though,he's silly. Those guys are MASSIVE. I mean Santos is 5 11,rehydrates to 175?! Karmazin is big,they are all big strong dudes there! Although in a few years time,I see PW,Tony,Cotto all getting too big for 147 and moving. Not yet though!
    Sarcasm?? Me come on
    Lets put it this way....those were two fights I was rooting FOR Judah big time.As well as Maywither Bout.
    Judah has to be very wise about opponents here.I agree That 154 makes no sense at all........and that Zab will actually Lose his sense's there.
    I can see an easy move up as far as carrying the weight for Williams and Margarito.After Margarito rematches and beats Him.... ,I can see Williams Going up to Middle over years and let that chin dangle with the big boys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zab can't beat anybody that can take his power. That being said, the only one at 154 that can't take Zab's power is Spinks and I DO NOT want to see Spinks fight ever again.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought Baldo was ni 154 now? Can't he take his power??
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rican
    Zab can't beat anybody that can take his power. That being said, the only one at 154 that can't take Zab's power is Spinks and I DO NOT want to see Spinks fight ever again.

Why is it you feel Spinks can not take Judahs power? because Judah ko'd him when he was out of shape and took the fight thinking he was going to just repeat what happened the first time out?....Spinks has a better then average chin and Judah has little power at 154.....

I think you are either underestimating Cory greatly or over estimating Zab
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is nothing wrong with Zab fighting this guy. He needs to get his confidence up if he wants to get back in title contention and be sucessful. Zab should beat this guy easily, but he should come with his A game because hes a bigger guy. The fact that hes staying active at all is a good thing for him cause after a string of losses a lot of guys would disappear.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom
    There is nothing wrong with Zab fighting this guy. He needs to get his confidence up if he wants to get back in title contention and be sucessful. Zab should beat this guy easily, but he should come with his A game because hes a bigger guy. The fact that hes staying active at all is a good thing for him cause after a string of losses a lot of guys would disappear.

I agree somewhat....

The big problem I have is that Zab is coming off a win against a fighter of the same caliber. Plus, this guy he's fighting is a jr. middleweight.

I guess it's okay that he's staying so active (it hasn't been too long since his last fight) but this particular bout doesn't make too much sense to me.

I think that a fighter like Sharmba Mitchell (or somebody around that level) would be the next logical move after his previous fight.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sharmba's pretty shot looking, he could fight maybe Clottey or that guy that Clottey fought, Gutierrez, I think that's his name.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn

Why is it you feel Spinks can not take Judahs power? because Judah ko'd him when he was out of shape and took the fight thinking he was going to just repeat what happened the first time out?....Spinks has a better then average chin and Judah has little power at 154.....

First, I do not think Cory has a good chin. Did you seem him do the matrix during the second fight? The problem is that no one has been able to really catch him flush (other than Zab), thus he hasn't been able to show his weak chin. My problem with Cory is that his fights are guaranteed snooze fests. I want to see blood, ribs broken, livers splintered, noses broken, and people laying on the canvas!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why is Judah vs Spinks getting this much attention on this forum? "A guy who has been beaten one two many times vs nyquil personified into a boxer."

And I think someone mentioned earlier that they would want this to go PPV?! To earn like 3 buys at $4.95? Who would pay to see that? I would rather watch re-runs of 7th Heaven, EVEN AT THAT PRICE!

If for some odd, freak of nature reason this fight does happen, I hope the FAN MAN drops into the fight, into the middle of the ring, and falls on both men during a clinch, rendering them both unconcious! If i was guaranteed that would happen, I still wouldn't buy the PPV just so they don't get the satisfaction of the 4th PPV buy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn

First, I do not think Cory has a good chin. Did you seem him do the matrix during the second fight? The problem is that no one has been able to really catch him flush (other than Zab), thus he hasn't been able to show his weak chin. My problem with Cory is that his fights are guaranteed snooze fests. I want to see blood, ribs broken, livers splintered, noses broken, and people laying on the canvas!!
    You should be a serial killer Just kidding man, I agree I like em' violent too.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by caleoh12
    Why is Judah vs Spinks getting this much attention on this forum? "A guy who has been beaten one two many times vs nyquil personified into a boxer."

And I think someone mentioned earlier that they would want this to go PPV?! To earn like 3 buys at $4.95? Who would pay to see that? I would rather watch re-runs of 7th Heaven, EVEN AT THAT PRICE!

If for some odd, freak of nature reason this fight does happen, I hope the FAN MAN drops into the fight, into the middle of the ring, and falls on both men during a clinch, rendering them both unconcious! If i was guaranteed that would happen, I still wouldn't buy the PPV just so they don't get the satisfaction of the 4th PPV buy.
    LOL, I don't think Fan Man will be dropping by, unless someone digs up his grave and drops him on the ring Heard he killed himself
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

is the IBC belt even worth getting?
    and if he wins is he going to stay in that weight.
    o god. pray that one of my favorite fighter doesn't lose...LOL
    stupid prize fight wth are they doing, they should kno better and convince him otherwise

Plus how does a person who lost 3 straight, end it with a 6 rd win UD against a guy that 7 straight get a title fight against a top ranked guy....LOL no wonder IBC is not recognized

anyway i still like zab lol....hopefully hes going to be in the next fight night rofl
    mind over speed and power

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom

I agree somewhat....

The big problem I have is that Zab is coming off a win against a fighter of the same caliber. Plus, this guy he's fighting is a jr. middleweight.

I guess it's okay that he's staying so active (it hasn't been too long since his last fight) but this particular bout doesn't make too much sense to me.

I think that a fighter like Sharmba Mitchell (or somebody around that level) would be the next logical move after his previous fight.
    I think he showed a slight lack of confidence in his last fight so this should be a good one to help him get more confident and put his punches toghether like he used to. I have always wanted to see Judah fight Mitchell. I think it should have happened when they were jr. welterweights but Id still like to see it.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by caleoh12

It would be worth 4.95. I pay for showtime to watch matches and I don't get dick.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Thread Information