Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anthony Mundine set to return!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Mundine set to return!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bukom Battler
    The Otke KO against Numdine was weird. It did not cath him on the chn but on the ear and side of the head. It was defo weird for him to be out for 5 mins aganst Otke. Otke normally Ko'd people by boring the audience to death.

Not seen his other defeats so won't comment about them.

Mundine v Froch is a fight I would love to see.
    I dont think there is any argument that Mundine is a bit chinny, but calling him a journeyman is ludicrous. I recommend watching the Soliman fight its one of the best performances u could see against a limited yet tough opponent. Mundine managed to look good against a guy who is almost impossible to look good against.
    I'd like to see Froch v someone who can fight back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think if Froch takes on Mundine then that will show where he is. He has not really beaten anybody to get to Number 1 WBC. He should fight Mundine as they both want the JC v Kessler winner and Mundine has already been beaten by Kessler.
    Tip of the month: Protect yourselves at all times. You never know when the scheming bitch will come back for more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bukom Battler
    I think if Froch takes on Mundine then that will show where he is. He has not really beaten anybody to get to Number 1 WBC. He should fight Mundine as they both want the JC v Kessler winner and Mundine has already been beaten by Kessler.
    Froch would get schooled by Mundine, he should fight a Bika, Soliman or Berrio first. I think all those beat him anyway.
    How do u get to be ranked WBC #1 without fighting a guy ranked in the top 30 in your division?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eagle i dont think mundine is chinny, neither kessler or green were able to hurt him. Granted they couldnt hit him cleanly but there was times when they did and to no effect at all. The ottke shot was a temple shot, temple has nothin to do with your chin. You can have the best chin in the world and get koed by a temple shot.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey
    Eagle i dont think mundine is chinny, neither kessler or green were able to hurt him. Granted they couldnt hit him cleanly but there was times when they did and to no effect at all. The ottke shot was a temple shot, temple has nothin to do with your chin. You can have the best chin in the world and get koed by a temple shot.
    Its ok settle down, im a fan of choc as well. Maybe he is not chinny, but i doubt he has a granite chin. Like u said he rarely gets hit so we hardly know.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    he was only ever a journey man anyhow, don't see him coming back and fighting more seconed rate fighters being any different than before.
    A journeyman? Name anyone other than Kessler and Calzaghe who'd beat him at 168? He KTFO Soliman who gave Winky Wright a tough fight, and Sam has a granite chin. I'd love Mundine to fight Froch cos he'd school Carl the overrated bum.
    whats froch got to with anything?

sam in his PRIME give a light middle a tough fight, sam also got rocked in the contender against a bum...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle
    he was only ever a journey man anyhow, don't see him coming back and fighting more seconed rate fighters being any different than before.
    A journeyman? Name anyone other than Kessler and Calzaghe who'd beat him at 168? He KTFO Soliman who gave Winky Wright a tough fight, and Sam has a granite chin. I'd love Mundine to fight Froch cos he'd school Carl the overrated bum.
    whats froch got to with anything?

sam in his PRIME give a light middle a tough fight, sam also got rocked in the contender against a bum...
    Well do u rate Froch? Cos u call Mundine a journeyman yet he is way better than Carl. Soliman was in his PRIME when he fought Mundine he'd just come off the Winky fight. Wright is a MW/SMW these days not a JMW. Thats like saying Manny Pac is a flyweight cos he used to fight there.

If u call Mundine a journeyman u know very little about him and boxing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd still be worried about his eyesight.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Thread Information