0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: CALZAGHE AND KESSLER HEAD TO HEAD VIDEO

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Fantastic video!!!

Honestly...I wish that boxing fans could show each other & the opposing fan's fighter as much respect as these two combatants show one another...but I suppose that that's what separates the champions from the arm chair warriors such as ourselves.

Truly...I can't begin to understand or relate to anyone that despises either one of these men. They're both good for boxing & while I say that I am an equal fan of both...I'd have to justly call myself a liar at the same time.

I say I want a draw...I say that I could handle Joe losing to Kess because he's good people & a rightful suitor for the throne...but...I want Joe to retain his title & remain undefeated & then ride off into the sunset.

I hope Joe wins...I want Joe to win...move up & let Kessler continue as the top man. He could tear through Mundine & whoever else they put in front of him & rule 168lbs while Joe goes to 175
    I'm so excited for this fight.

I know what you mean, Kess seems such a genuine guy, and against anyone elsy I'd want him to win. I think it's just that with his age he has plenty of time to recover from a defeat, that's why I'm pulling for Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    All that jumping Joes doing and moving around he better be ready to do just that.... Dance!
    Cause if he decides to trade with Kess it's good night Joe.
    I dissagree, I think Joe's best bet is to fight inside, it's what he does best, and he'll be too close for Kess' best punch the straight right, Joe needs to smother him without going berserk. The closest Joe has come to fucking it all up is against Mitchell IMO, when he abandoned all technique and allowed the guy's short powerful hooks to land, against Lacy he showed a little bit more ring smarts by twisting him round, but he was still fighting on the inside.

Kessler's best bet IMO is to keep Calzaghe on the outside, which he might be able to do with his accurate straight punches, which is why I want Joe to get to him early and relentless, to get Kess to doubt his own game plan.

Anyway, did I mention I'm really looking forward to this fight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc for the video skel.

lol look at warren face as they head to head. looks like he's thinking 'shit, how come this kid aint scared?? did i make a bad business move?"

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Calzaghe seems to be in excellent mental shape as this one kicks off. I cannot wait!!!

This is gonna be an absolute barnstormer!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart Lacy
    cc for the video skel.

lol look at warren face as they head to head. looks like he's thinking 'shit, how come this kid aint scared?? did i make a bad business move?"
    Yeah I thought that, normally he's all laughy smiley at these things

But he blamed his pantsin it expression on a bad back.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fantastic video!!!

Honestly...I wish that boxing fans could show each other & the opposing fan's fighter as much respect as these two combatants show one another...but I suppose that that's what separates the champions from the arm chair warriors such as ourselves.

Truly...I can't begin to understand or relate to anyone that despises either one of these men. They're both good for boxing & while I say that I am an equal fan of both...I'd have to justly call myself a liar at the same time.

I say I want a draw...I say that I could handle Joe losing to Kess because he's good people & a rightful suitor for the throne...but...I want Joe to retain his title & remain undefeated & then ride off into the sunset.

I hope Joe wins...I want Joe to win...move up & let Kessler continue as the top man. He could tear through Mundine & whoever else they put in front of him & rule 168lbs while Joe goes to 175
    Bute and Froch will have a say in that, mark my words

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All that jumping Joes doing and moving around he better be ready to do just that.... Dance!
    WHy can't Joe fight on the inside?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    WHy can't Joe fight on the inside?
    yea i actually think dancing would be the last thing joe should do. Joe is good inside he keeps oppenents inside range not within range for loaded big shots. i think if joe is going to win he has to keep kesslers punches short and less power and thats fighting inside near a clinch when needed and too close to be hit by a loaded haye maker from distances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon
    Fantastic video!!!

Bute and Froch will have a say in that, mark my words
    Froch threatening to Kessler. Thanks for the laugh

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

kessler couldn't even put aay mundine lol, sevn put mundine to sleep...

funny thing, at the weighin today, i was speaking to the danish press and they were asking me a good few things (btw the danes are fucking lovely people, forget the roayls and the other muppets, they are top notch people) anyhow, they all were of the opinion that Joe was going to come out on top.. "mikkell is always quiet around this time of the fght, but he is not him self, to quiet" they all seem to think kessler knows whats coming his way...

i wont personally comment on it coz kessler looks up for it to me, but these ae the danes who followed him thorugh and through...

Thread Information