Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Respect Marquez Vs.Juarez

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    CC for the news Jeff. Glad to hear JMM went back to his AWESOME countering game. He is one of thebest back foot fighters I've seen.Period. That would also be the way to beat Manny. JMM is awesome! I hope that's the last I hear of Juarez
    CC back to you El Gamo.Marquez is a pleasure to watch and I Like him over Pac...That rematch MUST happen.Pac not exactly the fastest cyclone machine Last time V.Barrera and Marquez can adjust and adapt on a dime.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

anybody got a vid to the fight, i ain't seen any of the fights this weekend. Been busy with work, holidays are coming so its starting to get hard on me to keep up with the fights.

please help with vids, i will cool click for vids hehe

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    As good as JMM looke tonight I just feel Pac would beat him

JMM fights well and loos well against fighters who trade and stand there. Pac moves too much and has blinding speed I think JMM looses this time around via a UD and I also think Pac makes him hit the canvas somewhere midway in the fight.

But no matter what I\'d still root for him.
    I agree. Pac\'s speed would be the deciding factor
    Yeah, well I disagree. I think Marquez has the skills to neutralize Pac's offense. He did it once and he can do it again. And where the fuck you been? I want my god damn money. I told you the Broncos were going to beat your punk ass Steelers. Now give me my money
    VD, I sure as hell hope that your right. I would never not support my people and I've been a fan of JMM thru good and bad times. I just see Pac and hes like a fucken tazmanian devil who doesn't stop. JMM seems eager and ready to fight Pac I hope that he drives all that and puts it together to pull out a huge win.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It depends on which Manny turns up. If Manny fights like he did v MAB,he'll get beaten easy imo. If he fights like the monster that he is,100miles per hour etc,I favour Manny. JMM has a great chance either way and I'm glad the Juarez fight was not taxing. I'll be rooting for JMM all the way for sure.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hopefully we finally see the rematch so we can get this settled. No question whoever wins the rematch is the best of the best, no excuses.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fight went just as I expected but I won't spoil the thread with that. Yup no doubt these fighters, JMM, Barrera and Morales (was), are class above the rest. I wonder why only this division carries such talents. If they had this level of competition at the welter or middle weights, boxing would have been more exciting than it is now. We are in the golden age of the 'lighter' weight boxing, just like in the 80's when SRL, Hearn, Hagler brought upon the golden era of the 'middle' weights. Enjoy it while it lasts. ...so what was the big deal about Calzaghe and Kessler anyway
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by penalosafan
    We are in the golden age of the 'lighter' weight boxing
    INDEED we ARE. I think most are taking it for granted too. It won't last long either.

With the monsters, beasts, demons, etc of THAT division...
    ... happening to higher divisions...
    I don't think Hopkins would have the luxury of aging well inside the ring.
    (Just had to throw that in for B-Hop)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Barrera had one half of a great fight plan against Manny. He showed that good footwork can keep Manny from landing. Barrera just couldn't let his hands go anymore. If JMM can still have speed and pop on his punches...he will give Pac a tough night. I have gotten on JMM and his team for stupid and stubborn business decisions in the past...but this is the fight that people want to see. Hopefully both sides will give fans what they want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah the to fights they had already - are the best i have seen in a long time.

Thread Information