Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Calzaghe/kessler post fight interview...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Calzaghe/kessler post fight interview...

didn't get to see or hear that in the place last night, anyony got a clip of it they could post?

cheers

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Calzaghe/kessler post fight interview...

Been lookin for a post by u for a while Preme, i owed you a CC.

Don't have video but essentially, Joe praised Kessle, said he felt a bit tired at the end and went on to say he was "invincible and Undestructable "

Kessler was sullen enough, said Joe was a good match spoiler, said he had great respect for Joe.
    Also i was impressed that Kessler when asked about the fight said that he had no hand problems Joe was just better on the night.

If i could id CoolClick Kessler, top guy!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny

Don't have video but essentially, Joe praised Kessle, said he felt a bit tired at the end and went on to say he was "invincible and Undestructable "

Kessler was sullen enough, said Joe was a good match spoiler, said he had great respect for Joe.
    Also i was impressed that Kessler when asked about the fight said that he had no hand problems Joe was just better on the night.

what for?

cc back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was a good win for Joe, I am happy for him. He did a great job and came on strong after the 6th on it was all him. I was rooting for Kessler but in a way I am glad Joe got the win at least now after all his hard years of work he has beat everyone they put in front of him and there is no one left for anyone to say well he did not beat so and so.....His legecy will not have that queston mark on it.

I still do not think he is the best super middleweight I ever seen, That honor still goes to Roy Jones who was as unbeatable as any man can get at that weight,

Calzaghe is though the greatest Super middleweight champion of all time with no doubts,

I also still refuse to be a fan while he is with Frank Warren, I think I said it last night on Wackos RbR sometime during the fight that....I could be a big Calzaghe fan but everytime I think of Joe I think of Warren and that ruins it for me.....

Oh well credit deserved, Great win....Kessler has nothing to be ashamed of he was a true Warrior and with no doubts the #2 man in the division hands down
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc daxx - i know what u mean about warren,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kessler admitted having been asked by kellerman that yes, he did hurt me to the body but at no other point..

I like kessler hes a real nice guy

He also said when asked: the referee broke you two up after joe hurt you with the body punch would you have considered or taken a knee? He replied: No never , just no Lol Bless him

he said he would like a rematch, but he wasnt very set on it, He said of course i would like one but i will have a lot of thinking to do and we have to go back to the drawing board
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sure he'd love a rematch, but he probably knows that won't happen, as Joe doesn't give rematches. Joe even said that Kessler would only be stronger in a rematch in his post fight interview. Kessler seems a good guy and humble in defeat. He knew a loss could happen with Joe, so like was said, back to the drawing board. Kessler/Miranda has to happen
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    I'm sure he'd love a rematch, but he probably knows that won't happen, as Joe doesn't give rematches. Joe even said that Kessler would only be stronger in a rematch in his post fight interview. Kessler seems a good guy and humble in defeat. He knew a loss could happen with Joe, so like was said, back to the drawing board. Kessler/Miranda has to happen
    I don't know how much better Kessler could do against Joe C......after the Lacy fight I was impressed...then I fell back as the douche Warren tried to single handedly destroy every thing Joe C had built up til that time......I will never doubt Joe C again....unless he goes against B-HOP!!!!!!!!!!!! But he is a great champ in my eyes.
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    I think Miranda would be a good next step for Kessler. He should be able to outbox him and get some confidence back before Pav and Taylor move up and make it THE division to look at in boxing along with welterweight. Along with good punchers like Bute, and maybe even Froch and Lacy, there are many many entertaining fights to be made.

Am waiting for the post-fight to arrive on frankwarren.tv, expect it there sometime today. The snippets I've read show that both guys showed a lot of repect during it. Even Mike Marley, the guy in Joe's face during the weight-in, was humble and respectful.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Lewis
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny

what for?

cc back
    Had owed u a cc for a while back, had it on a little postit thing on my desk? I dunno why HAhA

Thread Information