Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Please stop the nonsense with floyd mayweather

I was actually quite shocked when i saw many of your controversial posts this morning but with a CC:SC Ration of 60:129 I see ur just init for the controvers :P

sometimes (quite often I get carried away) but the fact is this no one is level headed anymore. And partly the reason boxing is dying is it at times is ludicrous, I am not a mayweathe or delahoya fan, floyd didnt come close to dominating oscar delhoya in fact i wasnt even sur eif he won that fight. As far as shane not being any better in his youth oh cmon please be realistic, shane is still damn good but dude hes close to 37 for the smaller guys thats up there, you lose speed, reflexes, and cardio. Does any 37 year old fighter resemble his 27 year old self um , did Mike tyson? Did holyfield? chavez?Fighters especially ones that rely on speed lose much into there late 30's give me a break, its a testamint to how good shane was that he fought like that at 37. Again not bashing cotto its part of boxing to beat the aging for champions but you cannot honestly say that shanes speed cardio and reflexes are imrpved 30-40 percent. Thats just ignorant watch some tapes of guys at 37, then watch them in there 20's theres a difference. oh jhow about ALI another fighter big on speed compare him to his 20 something self.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacdog
    I was actually quite shocked when i saw many of your controversial posts this morning but with a CC:SC Ration of 60:129 I see ur just init for the controvers :P

sometimes (quite often I get carried away) but the fact is this no one is level headed anymore. And partly the reason boxing is dying is it at times is ludicrous, I am not a mayweathe or delahoya fan, floyd didnt come close to dominating oscar delhoya in fact i wasnt even sur eif he won that fight. As far as shane not being any better in his youth oh cmon please be realistic, shane is still damn good but dude hes close to 37 for the smaller guys thats up there, you lose speed, reflexes, and cardio. Does any 37 year old fighter resemble his 27 year old self um , did Mike tyson? Did holyfield? chavez?Fighters especially ones that rely on speed lose much into there late 30's give me a break, its a testamint to how good shane was that he fought like that at 37. Again not bashing cotto its part of boxing to beat the aging for champions but you cannot honestly say that shanes speed cardio and reflexes are imrpved 30-40 percent. Thats just ignorant watch some tapes of guys at 37, then watch them in there 20's theres a difference. oh jhow about ALI another fighter big on speed compare him to his 20 something self.
    Thank you for the Sad Click.
    I wasn't taking issue with your point, in fact i support the logic, it's how you expressed the logic i take issue with. In fact that applies not only to this post, but every post i have seen from you.

Your condescending nature shines through in thread titles such as "stop the nonsense with Floyd mayweather," "Mosely would have dismantled Cotto that much is clear," and "Calzaghe blows." It is clear from you supporting posts that you have a high opinion of yourself and hold the opinions of other in less regard. However i have seen you post a thread entitled "my apologies to the board," which i assume is an attempt at reducing the number of disapproving replies you receive.

At first i suspected you to be BruceLee or Pacsstraight under another name however i don't think and i certainly hope that either poster would not put Their name to such posts.

So in conclusion i will be quite openly Sad Clicking you in a while, at which time i will have the balls to tell you.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pacdog is an a** and so are u faggot lipper
    Argued like a true intellectual, good job sport.
    Wow, that was so well argued that i think you deserve a lollipop, like all good CHILDren do.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    Wow, that was so well argued that i think you deserve a lollipop, like all good CHILDren do.
    Delightfully done young donny....now spank the little fecker and put him to bed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do us all a favor...keep your opinion on the less belligerant ends & just discuss in a mature manner. If someone pisses you off...don't go acting like a high school stundent that's just learned a few slanderous remarks.

Let it go...it just makes you look more ignorant.

Just keep it clean. No use is ing everyone & calling them names.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Every fighter floyd faces is great and "the one to finally beat him" before the fight and after they are always too old, was beaten by someone actually good 10 years ago, the list goes on. Floyd love him or hate him is the best there is right now. He'll beat hatton not get credit and everyone will start with the top 100 reasons floyd can't beat cotto and if he does he'll finally be great. But he won't there is always the next guy for those itchin for floyd to loose, not for his opponet to win.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK I just have to RANT people. SC me if you have to. I will ramble on below.

Floyd is an enigma for me. I respect his talent and I have seen a lot of his fights. For the past 2-3 years I avoided his fights like the plague though. I know it is just personal preference, but I am hoping for the day that He, Hopkins and De La Hoya get their collective behinds handed to them and they exit boxing(at least the fighting part).

I find there are fighters out there Like Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, Pavlik, Judah, and so many others, that come to fight. They may not be the best P4P, but I know when I buy a fight, I will be watching fighters trying to Win against fighters where they are not a 10-1 favorite, instead of guys feeding me glorified sparring matches and making fights with more hype than substance. I am just tired of the weight class dance shuffle.

When you just sit on your name and look for big paydays, you lose my respect. Big money can spoil some fighters. They become a money marketing machine and forget what got them there.

I respect Hatton, but I will not watch his fight with Mayweather. If he does beat Mayweather, here is hoping he does not fall into the same trap that Mayweather, Oscar and Hopkins have. IMHO, Mayweather and Hatton should have been fighting guys like Cotto, Margarito, Cintron, Williams etc. instead of each other for this fight.

Some of these PPV events with Oscar and Floyd are nothing more than circus side show events. They somehow sell it to the public, and then provide a complete stink show to the public and tarnishing boxing even more.

/Rant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    before you guys all start crying and complaining le tme say i think floyd is a great fighter but...and everyone is saying floyd would destroy cotto etc but please did floyd look great against delahoya, i thought if he beat delahoya he won it by the slightest of margins, people act like he looked awesome, i thought mosley would beat cotto (it was damn close) and you know sure as hell if you put a 27 year old mosley in their he would have wiped the floor against cotto (and possibly have beaten even floyd mayweather) I think mayweather would beat cotto but please this destroying nonsense giv eme a break floyd aint gonna do that, in fact i think hatton may have a super long shot at an upset if he swarms him for 12 rrounds
    Im Mayweather fan and i get sick of these fan boys making silly Mayweather threads to annoy people it gives Mayweather fans like me a bad rep.
    yep spot on! in the UK we get enough Mayweather hating as it is! Mayweatheris this, that and the other....ignoring the fact hes without doubt the most talented fighter around at the moment!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    And that hitmandonny deserves a from bambam to level out the sad click you was given, also for remaining cool under pressure lol, but mainly because I support your view on this fella...
    Hidden Content
    A lot of boxing promoters couldn't match the cheeks of their buttocks. Mickey Duff..

Thread Information