Thread: TAMBAYAN (mga 'tol dito tayo)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: TAMBAYAN (mga 'tol dito tayo)

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Marvelous Rain
    Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    wala akong masyadong gusto sa mga artista. me asawa na ako na napakaganda. No need to fantasize other girls. hehehe.
    swerta ka tol, kaya mo hinde ma tempt sa mnga ibang magandang babae. mabaet ako pero kahit ano gawin ko d ko mapigilan ma appreciate lahat magagandang babae.
    wala namang problema dun. naga-appreciate lang naman eh di ba?

tinanong nga si God ng lalaki eh. Lord why did you make women so beautiful? Sagot, " so that you will fall in love with her. but why did you make her stupid? tanong na naman ni lalaki, and God said, "so that she will fall in love with you." hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by penalosafan
    Now you're sounding like a real fan, boss kkizza.
    kamusta na bro? walang boss boss dito. pare-pareho lang tayo.

gaano ka na ba katagal dyan at di ka na masyadong sanay magtagalog? mas magaling pa ba talaga si julius sa'yo?

I'll go for Jennelynn Mercado.
    nagpa breast augmentation na rin bro.

The first one is really cute. I like Sitti also but she look just a bit like an inahen.
    ok si sitti sa akin, gawin ko syang inahen ko.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    wala akong masyadong gusto sa mga artista. me asawa na ako na napakaganda. No need to fantasize other girls. hehehe.
    i also remember this funny story, which is a true story, but has nothing to do with you bruce...

a young lady was being ribbed by a guy for looking dapper, "uuuuyyy, in love ka 'no?" and she replied, "hindeh ah!! may asawa na ako noh!"

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KKisser
    Now you're sounding like a real fan, boss kkizza.
    kamusta na bro? walang boss boss dito. pare-pareho lang tayo.

gaano ka na ba katagal dyan at di ka na masyadong sanay magtagalog? mas magaling pa ba talaga si julius sa'yo?

I'll go for Jennelynn Mercado.
    nagpa breast augmentation na rin bro.

The first one is really cute. I like Sitti also but she look just a bit like an inahen.
    ok si sitti sa akin, gawin ko syang inahen ko.
    Haha, boss kkizza, your'e just as humble as always. I didn't know about the breast thing but I hate those rubbers they put inside them - I'd rather have a natural flat ones than those silicon gulamans they put inside.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eddie Gil for President! I'm advocating Eddie Gil for president. I'm just sick and tired of all those same ol' politicos doing nothing for the country but only politicking and making senseless noises just for publicity. Go Eddie, go!!!
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mga tol! Pinoy rin ako! Mabuhay!

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Eddie Gil for President! I'm advocating Eddie Gil for president. I'm just sick and tired of all those same ol' politicos doing nothing for the country but only politicking and making senseless noises just for publicity. Go Eddie, go!!!
    Those ladies are all stunning !!! May my filipino wife never find these comments ....... My also has the same political opinion.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Philippines politicians are all corrupt!!! they live off the poors hope, and keep them gullible. Promise them everything they want to hear but once in office politicians just make good for themselves.

If I was a voter in the philippines I wouldn't even bother, everyone who is involve are all just after profit. the only thing I really hate about my country is its government and idiotic people. What the philppines need is a leader who will take the country by its neck. Tell it exactly what it needs to know and govern the motherfuckingland with a strict beat stick. Tell the people their problems and tell them to read for god sake and quit praying cause god don't help people who don't help themselves. They need to learn they can't base their entire life in hope of gods help. Have all the drug lords eradicated without questions no hesitation just pure execution. Cut off the hands of all thieves, lock up all corrupt politicians and torture them til they die. Murder all criminals;rapist, theives (after cutting off their hands), murderers of the inecents, ALL CRIMINALS. This way we spend less on jail houses to home these animals. Tax the wealthy, and the foriegners at high rate to help the poor. Create opportunities such as more business for unemployed. Take all of the confiscated money from the criminals such as drug lords and build hospitals and schools. Lower all food prices, and more and more PUBLIC FREE FUCKING SCHOOL!!!!!!!!and quit making young kids repeat grade schools, let them go on with their classmates so they don't get made fun of and have no damn self asteem. Don't ever take away a kids confident, keep them feeling special so they turn out to be one. Create orphans for young kids with dead beat drunk fucking fathers and whore infested mother. Lock up those sad excuse for a parent.

I study political science, i'm 21 mnga tol don't forget this day. maybe 30 years from now masuprise kayo. Meron ganto astig sa pinas iniiba ang bayaan naten. simple lng namen gusto ko gawen eh, face criminals that includes corrupt politicians and eradicate them from our country. Then focus on the youth. so basically to me the only way to restore order in our country is death to corruptions and criminals then better lives for the youths. sometimes violence is needed first to get to peace

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Philippines politicians are all corrupt!!! they live off the poors hope, and keep them gullible. Promise them everything they want to hear but once in office politicians just make good for themselves.

If I was a voter in the philippines I wouldn't even bother, everyone who is involve are all just after profit. the only thing I really hate about my country is its government and idiotic people. What the philppines need is a leader who will take the country by its neck. Tell it exactly what it needs to know and govern the motherfuckingland with a strict beat stick. Tell the people their problems and tell them to read for god sake and quit praying cause god don't help people who don't help themselves. They need to learn they can't base their entire life in hope of gods help. Have all the drug lords eradicated without questions no hesitation just pure execution. Cut off the hands of all thieves, lock up all corrupt politicians and torture them til they die. Murder all criminals;rapist, theives (after cutting off their hands), murderers of the inecents, ALL CRIMINALS. This way we spend less on jail houses to home these animals. Tax the wealthy, and the foriegners at high rate to help the poor. Create opportunities such as more business for unemployed. Take all of the confiscated money from the criminals such as drug lords and build hospitals and schools. Lower all food prices, and more and more PUBLIC FREE F****** SCHOOL!!!!!!!!and quit making young kids repeat grade schools, let them go on with their classmates so they don't get made fun of and have no damn self asteem. Don't ever take away a kids confident, keep them feeling special so they turn out to be one. Create orphans for young kids with dead beat drunk F****** fathers and whore infested mother. Lock up those sad excuse for a parent.

I study political science, i'm 21 mnga tol don't forget this day. maybe 30 years from now masuprise kayo. Meron ganto astig sa pinas iniiba ang bayaan naten. simple lng namen gusto ko gawen eh, face criminals that includes corrupt politicians and eradicate them from our country. Then focus on the youth. so basically to me the only way to restore order in our country is death to corruptions and criminals then better lives for the youths. sometimes violence is needed first to get to peace
    All right, Julius, I'm counting on you to put the crooks in jail and clean up the mess here someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to_boxing
    Those ladies are all stunning !!! May my filipino wife never find these comments ....... My also has the same political opinion.
    Are you living here? If you are, you've probably been pissed off by the political mess too, right. As they say, 'can anyone fix the Philippines?' I hope so cuz we need it real badly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

mahal kita! that's all I know I'll leave now

Addicted to_boxing Guest

If I was a voter in the philippines I wouldn't even bother, everyone who is involve are all just after profit. the only thing I really hate about my country is its government and idiotic people. What the philppines need is a leader who will take the country by its neck. Tell it exactly what it needs to know and govern the motherfuckingland with a strict beat stick. Tell the people their problems and tell them to read for god sake and quit praying cause god don't help people who don't help themselves. They need to learn they can't base their entire life in hope of gods help. Have all the drug lords eradicated without questions no hesitation just pure execution. Cut off the hands of all thieves, lock up all corrupt politicians and torture them til they die. Murder all criminals;rapist, theives (after cutting off their hands), murderers of the inecents, ALL CRIMINALS. This way we spend less on jail houses to home these animals. Tax the wealthy, and the foriegners at high rate to help the poor. Create opportunities such as more business for unemployed. Take all of the confiscated money from the criminals such as drug lords and build hospitals and schools. Lower all food prices, and more and more PUBLIC FREE F****** SCHOOL!!!!!!!!and quit making young kids repeat grade schools, let them go on with their classmates so they don't get made fun of and have no damn self asteem. Don't ever take away a kids confident, keep them feeling special so they turn out to be one. Create orphans for young kids with dead beat drunk F****** fathers and whore infested mother. Lock up those sad excuse for a parent.

All right, Julius, I'm counting on you to put the crooks in jail and clean up the mess here someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to_boxing
    Are you living here? If you are, you've probably been pissed off by the political mess too, right. As they say, 'can anyone fix the Philippines?' I hope so cuz we need it real badly.
    No, I am in Los Angeles ......... And she always read newspapers and watched TFC and shakes her head all the time. I know from my business trips to Latin America all about corruption. Those with the money are the ones that entertain foreign investment as they have theirs in other Markets (foreign banks) .

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whew!!!!! Can't do all these things Julius. Suffice it to say that I hate corruption and I will try my best not to be involved in corrupt practices.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

mga tol, sorry mga ilang araw din akong nawala. medyo, pumunta ako ng Iloilo and ngayon lang nakabalik. madami na pala tayo dito. mabuti naman at may nadagdag sa atin dito.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

tama na muna politika. break muna. here's one of my favorites from sitti...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kZGVF6f_M4M

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jontabs
    Mga tol! Pinoy rin ako! Mabuhay!
    welcome sa saddoboxing tol.

Thread Information