Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Elbows are blatant fouls and yet Floyd was allowed to use it all night long.

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default Elbows are blatant fouls and yet Floyd was allowed to use it all night long.

Elbows are dangerous and blatant fouls.
    How many times did Cortez warn Floyd for using the elbow? How many times was he just there letting Floyd get away with elbow shots without saying anything to Floyd?

Not only was Floyd using his elbow as a weapon, he was also back handing Hatton.

I think it is time to make a new video and expose this cheating mother phuker for what he really is.
    Floyd was not deducted any points for elbowing. Hatton was penalized for missing a glove to the back of Floyds head. That's right!, The punch in which Hatton lost a point never even phuking landed.
    Hey Joe Cortez, go hang yourself you dirty disgrace for a Hispanic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Elbows are blatant fouls and yet Floyd was allowed to use it all night long.

That is 5 anti Cortez/Mayweather threads u have started today. I think its time to have a valium or something. U are obsessed.

SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: Elbows are blatant fouls and yet Floyd was allowed to use it all night long.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle
    That is 5 anti Cortez/Mayweather threads u have started today. I think its time to have a valium or something. U are obsessed.
    And you have responded to each and everyone of my threads with out any rebutal. Just attacks against me personally.
    You know what I say is true or you would at least try to deny my statements about Floyd. You know that if you do deny them, I will make good on my post and show you the truth. You are obsessed with me buddy.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd Does know the art of a little MMA with the elbows.That sh!! is obvious with him.And also Clinches alot.
    None the less,Floyd was pot-shoting him big time.Turned Hattons aggresion against him.Wouldn't have mattered in the end.
    But yeah,I think Cortez did a crap job early on.He wants his own show,Chatty & loud,slapping the gloves,arms,and backs .There professionals Joe.......Let em fight.

ICB Guest

So is hitting and holding and rabbit punching

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cotto_Is_4_Real
    Elbows are dangerous and blatant fouls.
    How many times did Cortez warn Floyd for using the elbow? How many times was he just there letting Floyd get away with elbow shots without saying anything to Floyd?

Not only was Floyd using his elbow as a weapon, he was also back handing Hatton.

I think it is time to make a new video and expose this cheating mother phuker for what he really is.
    Floyd was not deducted any points for elbowing. Hatton was penalized for missing a glove to the back of Floyds head. That's right!, The punch in which Hatton lost a point never even phuking landed.
    Hey Joe Cortez, go hang yourself you dirty disgrace for a Hispanic.
    Seriously bro, the pics you put up of Cortez were funny and made me laugh but this whole thing is getting kind of old. Take some friendly advice and ease up, as the mods here don't take too kindly to childish antics and you'll probably get banned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm glad someone else noticed. Cortez did a poor job. PBF would have won anyway but it would have lasted longer and maybe went the distance.

I don't fault PBF for doing it, it's a fight and Hatton was trying to hurt him. But yeah, Cortez completely ignored the elbows. I do think PBF would be a good MMA fighter now though. Seriously he showed some skills with the elbows and forearms and he's fast enough to avoid takedowns. We already know he's got the edge in striking so he would be very dangerous in MMA.

Hidden Content

My favorite Boxer.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker
    So is hitting and holding and rabbit punching
    We know that but Floyd was doing a lot of one shot and holding. Like the same thing Malignaggi did against Cotto rounds 5 thru 12.
    Floyd had the nerve of calling Floyd a hugger and yet Floyd was actually doing a lot of it himself and yet it seemed as though Hatton would get blamed for it.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea both fighters used minor fouls , so wot
    to quote Hatton
    " yea hes cleaver , he used his elbow a couple of times , but its not a tickling contest"
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You mean like all those hammer blows behind the head that was Ricky was throwing?
    I mean thats the only "punch" he landed consistently all night
    It wasnt clean on either side,but
    A)Ricky was being way dirtier
    B)If you want to fight on the inside for the entire fight from pillar to post,and you dont expect the occaisional elbow,your stupid as hell.And it was Ricky who was initiating those hug festivals

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    You mean like all those hammer blows behind the head that was Ricky was throwing?
    B)If you want to fight on the inside for the entire fight from pillar to post,and you dont expect the occaisional elbow,your stupid as hell.And it was Ricky who was initiating those hug festivals
    The only reason hatton was hitting the back of his head was cos floyd kept turning his back all the time thought that was ilegal too!!!! oh as well as coming in tow below waist level ops thats a foul too!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chip
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    The only reason hatton was hitting the back of his head was cos floyd kept turning his back all the time thought that was ilegal too!!!! oh as well as coming in tow below waist level ops thats a foul too!!!!
    The only reason Ricky was hitting behind the head was he couldnt get an uppercut off,Floyd's style frustrated the hell out of him so he went for what was there
    Just turns out what was there isnt legal
    Now if it was a sumo match,Ricky made a strong case
    Unfortunatly it was boxing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There will be no elbows used against Cotto, he will be to busy sticking his jab in Cotto's face building up a huge lead on the way to an easy UD.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cotto_Is_4_Real
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle
    And you have responded to each and everyone of my threads with out any rebutal. Just attacks against me personally.
    You know what I say is true or you would at least try to deny my statements about Floyd. You know that if you do deny them, I will make good on my post and show you the truth. You are obsessed with me buddy.

Danny don't get yourself wound up, I never bother reading a fucking word Eagle writes anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What was floyd suppose to do...stand there in the maltese falcon and let hatton ruin is body?
    "It wasn't the night of the jab"

Thread Information