Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's what you want. It's what I want. Let the predictions begin. Cotto - PBF

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Re: It's what you want. It's what I want. Let the predictions begin. Cotto -

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al
    Floyd UD , Cotto is a top fighter but i think a bit slow of foot to stay close enough to Floyd
    Well its not like Castillo was quick on his feet either, yet he managed to get close to Mayweather.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's what you want. It's what I want. Let the predictions begin. Cotto -

Quote Originally Posted by Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Puya
    Quote Originally Posted by Chino
    I can't see Cotto beating Mayweather and can't really say he has a better chance than Hatton just because Hatton lost. I'll say Mayweather by decision. Maybe we would see another Baldomir scene.
    I ask all of you a question?

What do you guys think what will be the outcome if Haton fights:

Baldomir(The one tha beat Judah) @ 147
    Mosley @ 147
    Cotto @147
    P. Williams @ 147
    Margarito @ 147

BEcause of what I have read here( at saddo) it seems that some think that HAtton will KO all of them and very easy, because of his fast hands and incredible footwork
    Hatton loses to them all except Baldomir.
    I think he loses to them all including Baldomir. Baldomir is too rugged and big for Hatton, and Baldy wouldn't have to plod forward all night to make Hatton fight, as Hatton will be right there for him. Ricky could possibly win a UD if he played like he did with Urango, but an inside fight I think Baldy wins and hurts Hatton.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's what you want. It's what I want. Let the predictions begin. Cotto - PBF

i think that Cotto will win in a close SD
    i think that the rounds that Cotto takes will be very close and the rounds that Floyd wins will be one sided. but ultimately i think that Cotto will win.
    Hidden Content It's Good To Be Back!! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's what you want. It's what I want. Let the predictions begin. Cotto - PBF

Well if PBF does lose to Williams and Cotto then his legacy is going down the tubes he just making sure he gets money just in case.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather on points. I think Cotto's chin is stronger than Hatton's. So I don't see him getting knocked the fuck out like Hatton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cotto_Is_4_Real
    Floyd will run and run and just wait for a lucky punch. He reminds me sooo much of Zab Judah. Cotto wont make those mistakes again of just walking in and getting caught.
    Cotto learned more patience.
    Ricky made that mistake and paid the price. The Judah fight was a very good learning experience for Miguel. Cotto was a totally different fighter against a quick Shane Mosley. Cotto was sitting ring side and he knows what he is up against. I saw a lot of holes in Floyds game and I think Miguel can take advantage of many. Cotto can be just as dirty as the next guy and we all saw just how dirty Floyd is.
    Granted, Cotto also has flaws and if Floyd did hit him with a lucky punch, he could finish Cotto off. Miguel does seem more solid as a welter. This is what makes the fight so interesting because of Cotto's so called questionable chin you just never know when he will go out for sure. hehehheee!

If you throw a punch and it lands how in the hell does luck come into the equation?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

51 % Floyd and 49% Cotto

But I do have hope for a small ring
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd UD 116-112, 116-112, 115-113. Maybe wider.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cotto by late stoppage in the 10th or 11th. He's too big for Floyd, deceptively quick and has exellent ability for cutting off the ring.

Besides I see Oscar is trying to fight him now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by belak
    Cotto by late stoppage in the 10th or 11th. He's too big for Floyd, deceptively quick and has exellent ability for cutting off the ring.

Besides I see Oscar is trying to fight him now.
    YEahI can still remember his wife crap made up story
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker
    Mayweather UD 115-113 116-112 115-113.
    You scored it thrice?or if its what im thinking,please tell me you the judges were man lol..you must be a psychic!..Youre a genius man,

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see this fight happening just yet and I don';t see Cotto winning. Mayweather by a big decision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd by Late KO or UD12

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guy's are under estimating Cotto's power.

Cotto is by far the strongest welter weight i have seen and it's fast.

Whats all this rubbish about a suspect chin?

Cotto has never been knocked down!

Mayweather and Hatton have both been knocked down so have a more suspect chin.

If you look at the results you will see every guy Hatton, Mayweather and Cotto has fought. Cotto has always finished the guy off sooner and by a bigger margin.

Cotto also has a better relationship with the judges/referee. Because Puerto Rico is an American state.
    He also has an entire country behind him.
    Puerto Rico is huge for boxing. names like "Tito" Felix Trinidad,

"Bazooka" Wilfredo Gomez the greatest super bantam weight the worlds ever seen
    Carlos Ortiz the greatest light weight the worlds ever seen.
    "El Radar" Wilfred Benitez
    "Sugar" Carlos De Leon the greatest Cruiser weight the worlds ever seen.

And even names like "Tito" Felix Trinidad. Will echo in history for his famous wins.

For a country of less than 4 million to have 3 of the worlds greatest boxers. Well. It shows it's a country that breeds the best boxers in the world. Second to none!

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wasp
    You guy's are under estimating Cotto's power.

Cotto is by far the strongest welter weight i have seen and it's fast.

Whats all this rubbish about a suspect chin?

If you look at the results you will see every guy Hatton, Mayweather and Cotto has fought. Cotto has always finished the guy off sooner and by a bigger margin.

Cotto also has a better relationship with the judges/referee. Because Puerto Rico is an American state.
    He also has an entire country behind him.
    Puerto Rico is huge for boxing. names like "Tito" Felix Trinidad,

"Bazooka" Wilfredo Gomez the greatest super bantam weight the worlds ever seen
    Carlos Ortiz the greatest light weight the worlds ever seen.
    "El Radar" Wilfred Benitez

And even names like "Tito" Felix Trinidad. Will echo in history for his famous wins.

For a country of less than 4 million to have 3 of the worlds greatest boxers. Well. It shows it's a country that breeds the best boxers in the world. Second to none!

He was knocked down against Ricardo Torres, yes ok it may of been more of a push but its still official knockdown.

I can tell you have never seen Mayweather vs Hernandez, because if you had you would realize. Mayweather hit Hernandez on the top of the head, and he badly hurt his hand, and his left glove touched the canvas, It wasn't from a punch.

I think Holyfield would have a say in that.

Thread Information